Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I Can Transform Ya (Fifth Years)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I Can Transform Ya (Fifth Years) Empty I Can Transform Ya (Fifth Years)

Post by Karmzy Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:27 am

Karma sat in the back of the class, a blank parchment before her as she waited for class. She was currently using her quill to draw different sizes of lines. Cocking her head to the side slightly, she angled the swirls this way and that, loving how the ink ran along the paper. It was amazing how fast the darkness covered the light....

She paused, a slight frown marring her face as a slightly dulled pain shot through her stomach. It was gone almost as fast as it had come, but her frown took a little more time to leave. She rolled her shoulders, trying to shrug off the ghost of the pain still there. She resumed doodling, hoping to distract herself.

Man, being sick sucked.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I Can Transform Ya (Fifth Years) Empty Re: I Can Transform Ya (Fifth Years)

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:10 pm

"Did you know it takes more effort to frown that it does to smile?" He asked, plopping down into the seat beside Karma. "So turn that frown upside down. Before i have to kiss it away in front of the whole class." He said lifting his legs up onto the desk and placing his arms behind his head.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Karma tsked, glancing sideways at the boy beside her. A small smile had twirked the corners of her mouth upward at the sound of his voice. "Now Hothead..." She teased, returning her focus to her drawing. "You of all people should know how to put distance between your threats and your promises."
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:22 am

Lynx walked into the classroom and saw there was only two students there, this kind of surprized him, as he walked up to the front of the classroom and placed some textbooks on the desk he then turned to the class

"Alright attention here, and you take your feet of the desk this is a classroom not your bedroom" Lynx said sternly "Firstly im Professor Miller I work for the Ministry but they have decided to appoint me to this position due to the seriously falling standards in this subject" Lynx then picked up a textbook and skim read a few pages then placed it down

"Ok then, so today you will be learning how to transfigure sheets of paper into reading glasses. To do this you hold you wand out like this and ensure you have a firm grip on it, you then move it in a sharp spirialling down motion and say Laminas Specula. But firstly I just want you to practice the wand movements, because if you get the movements wrong Merlin only knows what you'll end up with"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 pm

"Im not making any threats here. Only promises sweet'art." He said giving her a wink. Arsens eyes flicked to the professor before him as he rose an eyebrow. So he was from the ministry? That definitely wasn't going to make him drop his feet from the desk.

"So what makes the ministry think you are going to do a better job?" He asked folding his arms across his chest. "This subject was hardly lacking, before you we had a transfiguration master. I think the ministry needs to sort out its research dont you Sir?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:54 pm

"I think we're pretty aware this isn't his bedroom, sir." Karma quipped, adding another swirl to her design. "I feel as though I'd be much more entertained if it were." The corner of Kama's mouth twitched, and then she was Karma again.

"Hello, Professor." She said, her eyes still on her drawing. "How's Mini? Have you seen her? She's never mentioned you, but I suppose you're one in a thousand..." She frowned. "Or, not Mini. Minister. Sorry. I've got to remember people's official titles, or no one knows who I'm talking about." She smiled sweetly down at the paper. "So what did you do for her to banish you to Hogwarts? Something that bad, eh? Ali had to lose me at least twenty times before he was left here to rot, and that was like his third chance... Or maybe our dear Headmaster is getting desperate, to want to deal with the likes of you." She yawned. "I'm just relieved she stopped sending her failures after me. That was an ordeal I couldn't bear to go through twice."

She glanced up from her drawing for the first time, eyeing the man before snorting, deciding he was less than a threat. "Here." She said, spinning her wand and muttering the incantation. Her doodled on parchment became a pair of spectacles, wire rimmed and golden. She lifted them to her face and peered through them at Arsen, then at the professor, before placing them back on the desk and pulling out another piece of parchment. "Transfiguring feathers into blades was much harder." She observed. "Getting sharpness out of nothing... very difficult."

She dipped her quill in ink and continued to doodle, paying the man from the ministry no further attention.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:30 am