Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I Can Transform Ya. -Lesson 4, First Years.

Xaria Emmerson
    Xaria Emmerson
    Second Year
    Second Year

I Can Transform Ya. -Lesson 4, First Years. Empty I Can Transform Ya. -Lesson 4, First Years.

Post by Xaria Emmerson Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Xaria strolled into the room, clapping a rhythm that had been stuck in her head all day. She rolled her eyes and sat down in a seat somewhere near the front and sang a little four note tune over and over. She soon stopped the tune and sang a song instead that she'd learned over the holiday, starting slow and picking the pace up to suit her, even if that wasn't how the song sounded initially. Although she refused to admit it, Xaria had a good voice, and singing cleared her mind. She soon forgot that she was in a classroom and sat up on a desk, thinking 'So what if I get caught. I've done worse than sit on a desk'.
    Serenade Locque
    Serenade Locque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I Can Transform Ya. -Lesson 4, First Years. Empty Re: I Can Transform Ya. -Lesson 4, First Years.

Post by Serenade Locque Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Serenade walked into the Transfig. Arts classroom humming, before cutting herself off when she saw Xaria already there. Surprisingly, the girl was singing and Serenade grinned. She sat down behind the girl and couldn't decide whether to comment or not. Xaria hadn't said anything when she'd seen her playing the flute, which Serenade guessed she did because she thought it was polite. But, honestly, Serenade wouldn't have minded. But she wasn't sure if Xaria cared or not.

"Besides," Serenade thought with a grin. "I don't want to make her stop."
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

I Can Transform Ya. -Lesson 4, First Years. Empty Re: I Can Transform Ya. -Lesson 4, First Years.

Post by Valentina Lagunov Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Valentina hurried to class. The small girl hated being late. She also loved Transfiguration, so if she was late, it would be a shame.

The Uchitel waved to the other students there, and sat down by herself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:14 pm