Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

baking brownies

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

baking brownies - Page 2 Empty Re: baking brownies

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:04 am

Eyes widening even more, Afonka squealed happily, hugging Charlotte again, "You're amazing, you know that?" Taking another brownie, he grinned again.

"But you can't have non-amazing perks. Then they wouldn't be perks." Smiling slightly, he nodded slowly.

"I know," Afonka nodded cheerily.

His smile fading slightly, he tilted his head, "How happy is annoyingly happy?"

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:12 am

"What did I say about hugging me?" Charlotte said loudly as she rolled her eyes as she let him hug her. "And don't eat a brownie while you're hugging me, you'll get my outfit dirty," she frowned as she grabbed a napkin and wiped off whatever crumbs he had left over before he went to go take his seat.

"Sorry, mean to say that I'm not that amazing," she muttered as she took a sip of her milk. Not wanting to drink it anymore, she ordered for it to be taken away and asked for a cup of tea and a few moments later, she gladly received one. "Much better," she said to herself.

Charlotte shrugged, "Alright well at least I told you that you need that."

"Well," she stated, unsure how to word it. "I'm okay with people being happy, it's just annoying when you're stuck with a roomful of French people who talk way too brightly and are just annoying. I'm just not a huge fan of overly excessive people that are happy, all stuck in one room and that's how most Beauxbatons, I've met are."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:12 am

"Oh, right, sorry." Pulling away, he glanced down at his lap, embarrassed. Coughing nervously, he shifted from side to side before bringing his gaze back up to Charlotte, smiling apologetically.

"I think you're amazing." He smiled up at her, "and I barely know you, so that means you have to be a lot more amazing then I think you are." Nodding to confirm to himself that statement made sense, he nodded again to affirmate his answer.

"Oh, ok." Afonka said softly, taking mental notes of what she said in his head. "I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever surrounded by French people." tapping the side of his head softly, he grinned, "A speedy exit will be necessary."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:28 am

"Right," she said as she dusted her self off once more. "Don't worry about it."

"Yeah well don't judge a book by it's cover," Charlotte muttered, almost to herself, as she looked at her nails. "Ever heard of that expression?"

"Very speedy," The Slytherin confirmed, shrugging slightly. "They also talk way too much, and sometimes for the most dumbest things like their hair or how much something cost in their new house or some stupid thing."

Standing up, she patted her outfit down and looked at Afokna with a smile. "Well, it's now my time to take an exit. You want to ask anything else before I go?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:03 pm

"Ok," he nodded, picking up another brownie to eat, humming softly to himself as he glanced around the kitchen absent-mindedly.

"But - but -" Afonka stammered, his mouth wide open, "I'm not judging you. I'm just saying that you're an amazing person. That - that's different." Smiling, he nodded.

"So," he began slowly, "it's like they're all rich and spoiled and expect everyone to listen to everything they say?" Tilting his head, he shuddered slightly, "That doesn't sound all that great. Not at all."

Eyes widening, he frowned slightly, "You're leaving?" pouting slightly, he thought for a moment before his eyes lot up, "Are you ever going to make more brownies? Because these," he picked up another one, "are amazing."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:11 pm