Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

By the fire

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

By the fire Empty By the fire

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Quinn walked into the Prideux common room tired from the long day of school. Her one teacher actually made them meditate on mates and threatened to rip their heads off. Like really lady. Quinn sighed and sat down on the floor by the fire. The funny thing was, Quinn wasn't even scared of the vampire or of Scala, she was more worried about what Camille was thinking. Camille had bad experience with vampires, how could Quinn not worry, she was there when Camille got bitten and almost killed the vampire because of what happened. Quinn sighed and looked into the fire. How could her perfect day go from good to bad in a matter of 5 minutes.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

By the fire Empty Re: By the fire

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Camille found her friend as soon as she walked into the common room and made her way to the fireplace.

"Hey," she said, sitting down. The day had been . . . strange, that was sure. So she had a half-vampire classmate - who was also in her house -, a vampire professor who was actually alright, despite being a vampire, and a crazy mind arts professor who wanted to tear them apart and would take points off a girl for curtsying.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Quinn was in her own little world when she heard her name and jumped. Quinn saw Camille take a seat next to her. "Hey, how you doing after everything that happened today" Quinn asked her. She saw Camille's facial expression before she asked the question. Camille was thinking about all the vampires she met today. The professor that wanted to rip them apart, Scala who really wasn't that bad, and Tobias, the hot half vampire.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Tobias was in the darker corner of the common room. No one had noticed him so he got his guitar out. He tuned it up and started to play Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden.

"I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy.
    I'll be your hope, I'll be your love be everything that you need.
    I love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do..
    I will be strong I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on A new beginning.
    A reason for living. A deeper meaning."

Tobias picked up the tune on his quitar.

"I want to stand with you on a mountain.
    I want to bathe with you in the sea.
    I want to lay like this forever.
    Until the sky falls down on me."

Tobias looked over to the fire to see Quinn there. He continued.

"And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky,
    I'll make a wish send it to heaven then make you want to cry
    The tears of joy for all the pleasure and the certainty.
    That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of
    The highest power. In lonely hours. The tears devour you."

"I want to stand with you on a mountain,
    I want to bathe with you in the sea.
    I want to lay like this forever,
    Until the sky falls down on me,"

Tobias voice went up a note.

"Oh can you see it baby?
    You don't have to close your eyes 'cause it's standing right before you.
    All that you need will surely come,"

"I'll be your dream I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy.
    I'll be your hope I'll be your love be everything that you need.
    I'll love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do."

He looked over at Quinn.

"I want to stand with you on a mountain." Tobias ended and put his guitar down.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Quinn was still looking into the fire waiting to see what Camille would say when out of no where music started playing. Quinn looked around and saw Tobias looking at her. Quinn stood up and listened to the song. She had to admit that his voice was wonderful. Quinn smiled at him as he was so into the song. She also had to admit he wasn't joking when he said he could play guitar.

When the song ended Quinn walked over and clapped. "Wow" was all she could say. She smiled at him. "That song was beautiful and your voice wasn't bad" Quinn said to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 pm

"I'm here to please the Lady." Tobias said as he picked up his quitar and walked over to the sofa by the fire place where Quinn sat before.

"I told you I wouldn't Vampire out on you." He said with a smile as he sat down and put his quitar at the side of the sofa.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:33 pm

"Well it was a nice song" Quinn followed him to the sofa. She watched as he put down the guitar and then took a seat. When he said her joke she smiled and nodded.

"I should have believed you now shouldn't I" Quinn said with a smile. Quinn took a seat on the floor again but faced Tobias. "So which one of your ex-girlfriends or current girlfriend were you thinking about when you sung that song" Quinn nodded to the corner he was at before but her eyes landed back on him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:39 pm

"Ha, like I have a girlfriend. The girls I have met before either wanted to stake me or they just ran away." Tobias said with a laugh.

"Well I was thinking about the girl that I first mett on the train and I think we clicked instantly. I like totally teased her in class and dance on the cieling with her. She's now sitting on the floor in front of me. The song came to mind in class when I looked into her dark brown eyes." Tobias said as he summond her with his hand to sit next to him.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Quinn started laughing when he said that all the girls he met wanted to stake him. "I mean aw! No I mean't the laugh. It's only fair since you teased me in the classroom" Quinn told him with a smile.

Quinn was a little shocked when he started talking about someone he met on the train. Then when he brought up the teasing and the ceiling dancing she knew it was her. Then when he told her the song came to mind when he looked into her dark brown eyes that's when she knew he liked her. Quinn watched him summon her with his hand to sit next to him. Quinn smirked and knew this was going to make her laugh.

Quinn tapped Camille. "Yo Camille, Tobias wants you to sit next to him" Quinn broke out into laughter. She fell back on the floor. "I'm sorry, I had to, want to no why because you teased me in the classroom! It's only fair" Quinn said to Tobias. Quinn shot an apology look to Camille because she felt bad. Quinn sighed and got up off the floor and sat next to him. She looked at him and smiled.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Tobias smirked when Quinn told Camille that he wanted her to sit nect to him. He raised a eyebrow at Quinn. She finally came to sit next to him. He pulled her closer and rested his hand on her slim waist.

"Your tempting to bite you know!" Tobias said as he leaned his head on the back of the sofa. he closed his eyes for a minute and took a deep breath.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Quinn watched the smirk on his face and knew it was because of her small joke. Tobias pulled her closer and she jumped a little when he put his hand on her waist. She just smiled.

"Am I really" she asked him as he leaned his head on the back of the sofa. She watched his eyes close and the him take a breath. Quinn just simply smiled and raised her eye brow at him like he does to her.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:10 pm

He peaked from under his eye lashes to see that she had raised her eye brows at him. He moved his head to be near her neck.

"I Vant to suck your blood!" He said his famous Dracula speech and started to kiss her neck,
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Quinn saw him open his eyes a little and he moved his head back to her neck for the third time that day. She started laughing when he did a different accent. She stopped when he started kissing her neck.

Quinn should have been scared but she wasn't. Quinn got the chills again and her breath got hitched in her throat. No boy ever had this effect on her and here she was sitting on a sofa in a magical school with a hot boy kissing her neck. Quinn's eyes started to drop from the feeling. The feeling was nice. Quinn knew for a fact that her neck was now her new weak spot.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Tobias laighed and looked up at Quinn.

"You like that huh?" Tobias asked with a guffy grin.He leaned back into the sofa and looked at the fire.

"Well Miss Mikaelson, would you do ones honor and go out with a bat to La Bleue Lune?" Tobias asked her as he got hold of her hand.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:34 pm

When he pulled away Quinn opened her eyes and slapped him in the arm. She then shot him a smile because she remembers earlier. "Maybe" Quinn answered him. She looked at the fire and heard him ask her out.

Quinn looked at their now connected hands and then looked back up at him. "It would be my honor Mr. Count" Quinn smiled at him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:42 pm

"Fantastic, its a date then my Lady Mikaelson." He said as he kissed her hand.

"So will you finally tell me more about yourself, or do I have to tickle you to death!" Tobias said with a laugh.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Quinn smiled when he kissed her hand. "It's a date then" Quinn agreed with him.

Quinn started to laugh but then stopped. "Well you no about my screwed up family, so what else would you like to no" Quinn asked him, she will answer any question he asks.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:54 pm

"I want to know everything of Course, From hobbies and such?" He asked as he pulled her closer.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Quinn was pulled closer to him and then she smiled. She thought about the question for a minute and then spoke. "Well I love to sing, as you already no, I play piano, guitar, bass, and drums like you no already, one of my strongest subjects is Mythology, I grew up learning about the gods and everything and just fell in love for the subject. I never had a real boyfriend before, yeah I had crushes and I was in a relationship but right when I really started falling for him he dumped me and left" Quinn explained to Tobias.

"I live with my mom, she never dated after we left, we both don't need him and I definitely don't want another father figure. I used to get abused by my dad, my mom got it more then me though but I was a little girl I couldn't do anything" Quinn moved a piece of hair behind her ear. She gave a small smile to Tobias.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:06 pm

"I could go and drain the life out of that so called father of yours. He doen't even deserve to be a father actully." Tobias said with a growl.

"Well I have had one relationship. It lasted 2 months untill I found out she was a slayer and was after my father and me. She said she didn't have the heart to stake me." Tobias put his free hand over his heart and pretended to die.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Quinn smiled and put her hand on his neck. "Thank you Tobias, but I don't no where he is and I really don't care, but if one day he comes back, you will be the first person I come to for help" Quinn smiled. She dropped her hand from his neck.

Quinn laughed when he pretended to die. "Well I've never really met a hot vampire let alone date one before but I promise I won't stake you, unless you piss me off" Quinn joked with him.

"To continue answering your question, I'm a pure blooded wizard, I like to dance, I protect my mom the best I can but it's kind of hard right now but I no she will be okay. I had to be forced out of dancing class because when my father started beating me it left marks and my father pulled me out of the classes but I still dance though" Quinn told him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 pm

"I better not piss you of then!" He said with a frightened look.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that. But now you can dance when ever you like. I would love to tango with you!" He said with a smirk.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Quinn slapped him in the arm again. "I was kidding, I would never stake you" Quinn shook her head. Quinn smiled though, he was always making her smile or laugh which was a first.

Her smile disappeared a bit but then came back. "I'm just glad that he is gone and I hope the bastard never comes back" Quinn told him. She smiled. "I would love that" Quinn said referring to them doing the tango.

Last edited by Quinn Mikaelson on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:38 pm

"I bet you would. I was attacked once you know. The stake missed my heart though. I have a mark just near my heart." Tobias said as he shudded at the memory.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:46 pm

"I wouldn't do that" Quinn said to him. Quinn was debating whether or not to touch his chest. She decided she was. She put her hand close to his heart. "I'm glad it didn't hit you here" Quinn pointed to his heart.

"Did you at least kill the person that tried or let them go" Quinn asked curious, if it was her she would have snapped their neck like a twig.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 pm