Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

By the fire

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

By the fire - Page 3 Empty Re: By the fire

Post by Countie Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:37 pm

"It means my dear Old Age Pensioner." Tobias said with a laugh.

"I look forward to meeting your mum. I hope she won't mind me being a half vamp and all." Tobias asked.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Quinn laughed at what it mean't. "Aw" Quinn said to him. She smiled that he wanted to meet her mom as well. Quinn shook her head.

"She won't mind. She had a boyfriend before my dad and they were in love, she broke up with him because my mom's sister almost died and he turned her and my mom got a little upset and dumped him. She then met my dad and when they were dating her old boyfriend tried to get back together with her and my dad staked him" Quinn explained to Tobias.

"My mom didn't talk to my dad for days" Quinn said.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:05 pm

"Wow thats bad. But if your mum didn't meet your dad you might have not been here with me now!" Tobias said as he snuggled into her neck.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Quinn nodded. She smiled when he snuggled into her neck. "I no, I'm happy about that but not how everything turned out" Quinn told him. She lifted his head up and kissed his lips.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Camille was about to open her mouth to argue with Tobias - he just didn't understand how this was hard for her! Yes, she thought she could be friends with him, she wasn't absolutely sure because they hadn't known each other for that long! - and say that she did know there were vampires worse than Sorin and that she would have died if she hadn't used her wand, when something he said caught her attention.

"Two vampires teaching? Wha- how- I mean.. ?" the girl choked out. She only knew Scala was a vampire. . .

She watched as the two snuggled and flirted in front of her and groaned, "I think I'm gonna go to my dorm."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Quinn looked at Camille. "Yeah, Scala and the mind arts professor. The one that wanted us to mediate. Did you really not no that she was a vampire. I spotted the vampire right when she looked in. I'm usually good at that but with Tobias, I really didn't no" Quinn told her.

Quinn grabbed her wrist gently. "Please don't go, we will keep it to a minimum" Quinn gave her a smile.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:26 pm

"I think you meant Amora Kirke as the Mind Arts Professor and Scala Del Ray as the Creative Arts Professor." Tobias said with a corrected smirk.

"Stay Camille, we can have a game of cards." Tobias said in a gental tone.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Quinn nodded to him. "Yes I no who they are but I didn't want to mention Kirk" Quinn told him. She was a bitch, Quinn thought. "Yeah, we can play like war or something" Quinn looked at Camille.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:02 pm

"I- She- WHAT?!" Camille exclaimed, her jaw dropping. "The bitch mind arts professor is a vampire? How the hell did I miss that? Dammit, she's gonna kill me, I hate her, I hate her. She wouldn't hesitate to bite one of us, she's-" She sighed and closed her eyes, not knowing whether she should be angry or scared.

"It's alright, we can play whatever you want."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Quinn was a little startled by her friend. She started going off on how she didn't no. "Yeah she is a vampire, you couldn't tell. I saw her right when she stepped in" Quinn told her. "Camille she won't kill you, I'll jinx her if she does" Quinn was trying to calm her friend down. She shot a quick look at Tobias then looked at Camille. Soon Camille calmed down.

"I really don't care what we play, Tobias you got a game" Quinn looked at him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:08 pm

"I think I might head off to get some Zzzz and let you two girls gossip. Goodnight Camille and Goodnight my dear Quinn." Tobias said as he kissed Quinns lips. He places a quick kiss on her forehead and headed for the stairs.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Quinn looked at Tobias like he was crazy when he said he was going to get sleep. His kissed her on the lips and of course she kissed back. He then kissed her forehead and went upstairs. Quinn just nodded and turned to Camille. "Okay, confess my darling friend. How are you taking my relationship with Tobias" Quinn looked at her friend.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Camille watched as Tobias made his way upstairs and turned to her friend, shrugging.

"Oh, you know. . ." she said, "He's nice, I know he is. And he'll be good for you. If you're happy with him, then I'm okay with it."

"The only thing is that he's a vampire," she groaned, "I mean, half-vampire, or whatever. He doesn't seem like he would intenionally hurt someone, but you never know. And I'm kind of freaked out by that. I know it's been a few months, but still."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Quinn just laughed at her friend. "Yes he is nice and I am happy but I want you to be comfortable around him" Quinn said to her friend. "Yes I no he scared you that night because I won't lie and say he didn't freak me out a bit but Tobias is different" Quinn told Camille.

Quinn smirked when she started rambling about Tobias being a half vampire and stuff. Quinn then smiled. "I no, that's why I'm not going to pressure you in loving Tobias right away, he no's you need time just like me. Don't worry Camille, I'm not going to throw away our friendship because you don't like my boyfriend" Quinn told Camille.

"Now tell me why you don't want to date" Quinn whined.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Camille smiled, "I know he is. I'll get used to him with time, trust me. And it's not that I don't like your boyfriend, I do like him, he's nice and fun, he's just. . . vampire-ish."

She shrugged, "Do I need a reason?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Quinn started laughing at the whole vampire-ish thing. "Camille, what would I do without you, Sorien is dead, professor Kirk killed him" Quinn remembered what Tobias told her about that. She knew Camille would be excited and relieved.

"Yes you do" Quinn said to her.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Camille's mouth dropped and she sighed, relieved. "Merlin, let me love that woman!" she exclaimed, "Well, no. . . she's still a vampire and I don't trust her cause she's a bitch. But! She killed Sorin! Do you have any idea what that means Quinn?!"

"I don't know," she told her, "I guess I get tired easily. I've had some boyfriends over the years, but none of them lasted long enough. I guess it's a family thing."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Quinn laughed at her. "She is a bitch and I no what it means. You can finally trust Tobias" Quinn said hoping. "No wait, you can finally sleep at night knowing he is gone" Quinn nodded her head.

Quinn laughed. "The only reason you get tired is because you haven't found the right someone for you, when you find him, you will no Camille, trust me" Quinn told her best friend.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:25 am

"Yes!" Camille exclaimed, "Well, not the trusting Tobi thing. Not that I don't trust him. Just that knowing Sorin is gone doesn't change the fact that I'm worried another vampire will do the same. But now I can sleep! Woah!"

She sighed, "I don't know if I'll ever find someone like that."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:26 am

Quinn laughed at her. She had to admit her friend was right. "I understand completely" Quinn told her. "Trust me you will" Quinn nodded. Quinn then sighed. "Do you think I'm being stupid for not telling Tobias how I really feel" Quinn asked, she wanted to tell him but she was afraid.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:37 am

Camille shook her head, "Not at all. He can't force you to do something you don't want to, anyway."

"But I understand you," she told her, sighing, "I don't think I would have told him either." Biting her lips, Camille admitted, "That's another reason why I don't date."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:44 am

Quinn looked at the fire and sighed. "I no but I want to tell him but I'm afraid too, I'm afraid he will leave me" Quinn told her. She wanted to just crawl in a hole and die.

Quinn listened to her. Quinn just gave a small smile and sighed. "Why wouldn't you have told him if you were me" Quinn asked. Quinn looked at her. "You're afraid to fall in love" Quinn asked.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:00 am

"Well, he told you how he felt, didn't he?" Camille asked, and then smiled sympathetically, "Why would he leave you after that?"

"I don't believe in love," she said, looking down. "Well, not for me."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:09 am

Quinn nodded her head yeah. Quinn sighed. "Because Tobias can have someone who can love him, someone who can tell him that they love them, someone who didn't have an abusive father for 8 years" Quinn told her friend.

"Maybe you will. Do you believe Tobias and I were destined to find each other and become the cute but annoying couple we are now" Quinn asked with a smile.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Camille was speechless. Quinn had an abusive father? She sighed and hugged her friend, "You care for him, even if you can't say it yet. He must know that you need time."

She shrugged, "I don't believe in destiny either."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:19 am