Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

By the fire

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

By the fire - Page 2 Empty Re: By the fire

Post by Countie Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:54 pm

"Oh I nearly drained thr Auror who did it. He got sent to Azkaban though." He said with a small smile. "I think my dad had a heart attack though. You know I said that my father would change for my mother? Well When I was attacked it was in wizarding Paris and there was another Auror who crucioed my mother into crazyness. She's in St Mungos in a ward. My father is trying to find a answer in a book to see if turning her would cure her brain that was effected by the curse. Sorry for not telling you the truth earlier." He said quietly to her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:07 am

Quinn smiled at him. "Well that's a good thing then" Quinn said to him. Quinn then took his hand in hers. "I'm sorry about your mom Tobias, if there is anything that I can do just name it. I have a feeling your mom will be okay and I hope your dad can find something to save your mom" Quinn said trying to be supportive. "It's okay Tobias. Anyway since I told you about me, let's hear about you" Quinn said to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:31 am

"Well I have told you about my family. My dad is like over 900 years old. Yes he is very old. I have the love for Music and going to new places. I love to dance like old dances. I love walking on the cieling and flying. I have to admitt I do love the taste of blood. I love reading and I love cooking." Tobias said with a smile.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Quinn smiled when he said his father was over 900. Damn Quinn thought, she has never met anyone over 900 but he is a vampire. "I think everyone should have a love for music, and if they don't then I don't think they are normal" Quinn laughed a little bit. "Like the ancient dances, like the Waltz, Tango, ext." Quinn asked curious.

"I think we both no you love the ceiling, considering you took me up there in Mythology class" Quinn smiled at him. "Who wouldn't like flying, unless you hate being in the air" Quinn just shrugged. "You're a vampire, you'd be crazy if you didn't" Quinn explained to him. Quinn was shocked when he said he loved cooking. "You cook" Quinn said surprised.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:02 pm

"Don't be shocked that I cook. I'm not like all normal boys am I?" He winked at her.

"Yes I love all ancient dances and I didn't mean flying with a broom you know." Tobias said with a smirk.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Quinn smiled and hit him in the arm. "You're so not funny, but yes you're not like all the other boys, you're better then them" Quinn smiled at him.

"That's amazing, the ancient dances are amazing and I no you didn't mean flying on a broom, seriously, do you love being a smart ass" Quinn asked with a smirk.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:44 pm

"You can smack my smart ass anyday if you want?" Tobias said as he wiggled his eyebrows at her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Quinn put her head on the back of the sofa and put her hands over her eyes and started laughing. "You're so weird but in the adorable kind of way" Quinn said to him. Man this boy was definitely going to be the death of her whether she cared or not.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Camille was thinking about her day, trying to come up with the most honest answer she could, that she didn't even notice the singing around her. When she came back from 'Camille World', Quinn and Tobias were talking and laughing together, and she didn't want to interrupt.

Her eyes widened and her mouth fell gradually when both started saying cute things to each other and teasing.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," she joked, while pretending to puke.

[OOC: GEEEZ, you guys move fast! *shakes head* Just because today I decided I'd spend more time on my other charrie, honestly people!]
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Tobias looked over to see Camille trying to be sick. He laughed.

"I think someone is feeling left out!" he said to Quinn.

[occ: you should see the mythology thread. We did 5 pages yesterday. Lol]
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Quinn started laughing at Camille. "Aw Camille don't get sick, we aren't that bad" Quinn looked at Tobias and smiled. Quinn wanted Camille to be comfortable around Tobias, since Quinn would be spending time with him also. "Camille come on" Quinn patted the spot next to her.

(OOC: I no, we almost did 6 but then we stopped at 5 Very Happy)
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:01 am

Camille chuckled, still a bit tense around him but not too much. When Quinn patted the spot next to her, she looked at it warily before sighed and moving there.

She still maintained her distance, though, but maybe - just maybe - Tobias would be an exception to the only vampire - besides Scala - she felt a bit calmer around.

[OOC: I SAW IT! You guys are insane!]
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:06 am

Quinn saw her tense a little bit. When Camille took a seat next to her Quinn gave Camille a side hug. "Don't worry, I'm here for you Camille, threw thick and thin" Quinn smiled at her friend. She was glad that Camille was warming up to Tobias, although they were going to have to take it one step at a time but that was alright.

(OOC: We no, we're both insane and I no I'm proud of it, idk about Tobias. Yo Camille did you see the perfect match. Lena wants us together Razz, it had me dying over here, no offence but it was funny)
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:17 am

Camille nodded, "I know. Thanks."

She turned to Tobias, "I'm sorry, for freaking out on you in class. You just- You don't know how hard this is for me, just sitting here I'm kind of going crazy. That day was just awful and ever since then, I don't trust vampires. Especially not anyone that had anything to do with Sorin," she spat out the name. "But you seem to be different, and though it will take a while for me to get used to it," she continue, "I think we could be friends."

Looking down, she sighed, "But you have to know this will be very hard for me, you have to take it slow."

[OOC: I saw it, lol. Take it easy on me guys, I can't stay on Camille the whole day D: D: ]

Last edited by Camille Fortescue on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 am

Quinn gave her friend a warm smile. Quinn was grateful that Camille was going to give Tobias a chance. Quinn grabbed Camille's hand and squeezed it. "We will take it one step at a time Camille" Quinn said to her. "That day was hard for me too, I almost lost my best friend" Quinn said to Camille.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:53 pm

"You thinkyou could be friends with me?" Tobias looked at her.

"So You carn't trust anyone that has been with Sorin. Camille there is alot more vampires out there who are alot worse than Sorin Zeklos. If it was someone else that night you may have died. Good thing that another vampire saved your life. Fact about Half Vampire Camille. We don't need blood in our diet. 95% of my diet is food. Well your going to have to trust 2 Vampire professors because their going to be in thhis school a very long time." Tobias said as he leaned into the sofa.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Quinn looked at Tobias and hit his arm. "Really Tobias, I was with her that night I could have died as well" Quinn said to him. "Don't remind her that we have two professors that are vampires. One of them saved us and the other is plain crazy" Quinn told him. Like seriously mediating.

"Oh so you don't drink blood that often, that's good because when I'm around you I won't have to see that happen" Quinn shuddered at the thought of him drinking blood in front of her. Wow, now there's an image. Quinn shook the thought.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:02 pm

"Who said i drink Human blood Quinn? I drink wild animal blood." Tobias said with a shrug.

"Thank Meriln you didn't die." He said as he pulled her closer.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Quinn shrugged. "You're just like Scala then, she drinks animal blood also and I only thought because you're a vampire, sorry for thinking that" Quinn apologized.

Quinn smiled at him. "Aw! I am too" Quinn kissed him on the cheek.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Tobias smirked when Quinn kissed him on the cheek.

"Hmm, Apology accepted." He said as he kissed her forehead.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Quinn smiled when he accepted her apology and kissed her on the head. "Quick question, if someone was to try and steal me away from you what would you do" Quinn wanted to see what his answer was.

Quinn turned to Camille. "We need to find you someone, even if all you do is make out with him or something" Quinn told her.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 pm

"Good Question. I would end up killing them or biting them or my dad would get involved. He will be very interested to meet you. I think he may like you and you too Camille." He said with a smile.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Quinn laughed at Tobias. He was very protective of her and she thought it was sweet. "Aw! Thanks, I would probably go all double of 7 on any girl's who try and take you from me and then bury them in my back yard. They will make my flowers bloom" Quinn told him with a smirk.

"I would love to meet your dad one day, Camille not so sure about her" Quinn told him with a smile. Camille had trouble with Vampires already so she didn't no what she would say.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:30 pm

"My dads a good person. He was on the good side in both wars you know. Voldemort wanted him really badly. He's 969 years old and has seen everything the world has had to offer." Tobias said with a smile.

"Yes i know my dads a O.A.P!" Tobias said with a laugh.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Quinn nodded and smiled. "That's so cool" Quinn told him. "Ha! Voldemort was a douche anyway" Quinn shrugged her shoulders. Quinn looked at him a little confused. "What does O.A.P mean" Quinn asked confused.

"I can't wait for you to meet my mom" Quinn told him with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:19 pm