Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

We Meet Again

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

We Meet Again - Page 2 Empty Re: We Meet Again

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 12:54 am

"kill myself? my lord have you gone mad casey? i have the black blood inside me....this wont as much as cut me for let alone 10 seconds. id never kill myself. unless....i felt absolute need to then of course id hit here." he movers the knife nonchalantly to his heart
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 12:58 am

She glared at him. "Well thanks, you just gave me a heart attack! How was I supposed to know that?! You pulled out a knife and held it to your throat! What did you think I was gonna think? Don't talk about killing yourself so... casually. It gives me the creeps and you shouldn't ever do it. I've been there, I know. And...what's the black blood? I've never heard of it."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 1:02 am

he bites his lip "its a special...asset of mine....its quite unique....i cant get hurt all that bad.....my souls strong too so im quite unstaoppable....you can try to save me from death if you like..." sinks knife into a deep cut across his chest
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 1:14 am

Casey shreiked again as Alex opened a deep cut across his chest. "What the fuck?! Alex, that's so not funny!" Even as she yelled at him, she realized that the excessive loss of blood didn't seem to affect him. "Alright, point proven, now I'm healing you so sit still!" She pulled out her wand and once again performed healing spells on him. Then getting up, she looked at him cautiously. "Alex... you need to stop being so reckless. And coming from me, that's not a light warning. I skinny dipped in that lake in February on a dare once. But this?" She waved a hand at his bloody knife and the scar she couldn't remove. "This isn't healthy. And it needs to stop. I don't know if I can help you, but find someone who can." She turned aroundand walked back to the castle.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 1:23 am

He laughs "what if its all part of a plan...."he stabs the knife deep into his chest and falls off the 10 foot snakes head and starts to plummit to the ground
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 1:29 am

Casey heard a thump behind her and turned. Seeing Alex with a knife deep in his chest and lying on the ground, she screamed and sprinted back to him. She pulled the knife out and quickly staunched the bleeding with a spell. She put her head next to his mouth and didn't feel breath from his mouth. "God dammit Alex!" she snarled. She put her hands on his chest and began chest compressions, blessing her mother all thewhile for making her learn CPR. She didn't know a spell for this. Stopping to quickly give two rescue breaths, she bagan compressions again, only to have Alex sit up coughing.
    Not giving him time to recover, Casey slapped him. "You bastard!" she screamed. "Don't do that, you scared the hell out of me. And no more knives." She plucked the one he'd stabbed himself with off the grass where he'd tossed it. "If you hurt yourself again, I'm not helping you get to the Hospital Wing," she stated coldly. "You're insane."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 6:32 pm

He stares at her coldly. "go ahead hit me again. people arent all that different. what did i do huh?" his deamon caused the whole episode. there is a deamon that controls him when he is angry or shows any emotion at all. he sighs "sorry didnt mean to snap..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 7:10 pm

"Oh I don't know!" Casey retorted hotly. "How about nearly giving me a heart attack by stabbing yourself, then falling ten feet to the ground! I care about you Alex, like I do all my friends, but this scares me and I don't want to be around you if you're going to start pulling out knives and hurting yourself. Now I'm taking this with me," she held up the knife, "and I'm going back up to the castle." She whirled and sprinted back to the castle, quickly getting out of hearing range. She didn't want to see her crying for him. Why would he do this to himself?
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 7:17 pm

she hears a choked sob. "why does this always happen? why am i cursed?" he burys his face deep in his knees and lurches with hard sobs. its a rare occaion when he allows himself the leisure of tears
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Casey wavered, hearing the sob, and glanced back. Seeing him crying on the ground, curled into himself broke her resolve and she turned back. As she got closer, she Vanished the knife so he couldn't hurt himself again, then knelt in the grass next to Alex. She looked at him for a minute, then scooted over and put her arm around him. I'm too nice," she thought. "All right, I'm sorry. But no more harming people, yourself included. I can't keep doing this for you and eventually even I will have to leave. Promise?" She looked at him hopefully.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 7:30 pm

He wiped his face "i can promise.....but its just a word. i have no control" he looks down at his shaknig hands and lies back on the ground at lets out a loud sigh
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Casey looked a Alex cautiously, then laid down next to him. "Well trying is a start. I'll take that. I really don't want you to get hurt. I like my friends alive, thank you very much." She cracked a small smile.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 7:34 pm

He blushes "im your friend...ragnarok isnt..... hes why i get crazy....im just alexander.... a normal guy with snakes inside him...okay maybe normals not the right word there but still." small chuckle
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Casey nudged him with her shoulder. "See, there's the Alex I know! But..." she frowned. "Who or what is Ragnarok? And what do you mean, snakes inside you? I mean you're a Slytherin, yes, and a Parseltongue, but... inside you? And besides, being normal is no fun."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 7:40 pm

"the blood snakes.....ragnarok is a deamon...the person who burnt down my house cursed me with it. thats only one reason why i want revenge.... that asshole practically ruined my life" he sighs and makes a rose bloom next to her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Casey blinked. "Well, that wasn't what I was expecting. I'm realy sorry. About everything. Is there any way to get rid of it? I mean, like good feelings or something? And do you mean the demon is forcingyou to get revenge or that you want revenge because you got stuck with a demon?"
    She looked at the rose in wonder. "Wow Alex, that's beautiful." She took a deep breath of its scent.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 7:59 pm

he grins "no its the deamons fault i want revenge. all mum and dad wanted was for me to be happy..... i woulda been in gryffindor if it werent for ragnarok"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Casey grinned and punched his arm lightly. "Hey, I'll make you an honorary Gryffie. It'll be amazing. Do you swear, to the best of your ability, to always be courageous and to put yourself out for your friends?" She grinned to show him it was a joke. "Yeah, I was just making that up off the top of my head. But I guess I'll still make you an honorary Gryffie. You are now a Gryffindor/ Slytherin!"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 02, 2012 1:21 am

He laughs "well then my life is now complete" he bows jokingly. "how can i ever repay you miss donohoe?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 02, 2012 1:24 am

Casey smiled at him. "You can laugh. That's all I need. I like it when you laugh. Your face brightens and it's like you're a whole new person, someone younger and more full of life. Someone happier. I like that person better than the knife waving Alex," she informed him.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 02, 2012 10:35 am

He blushes "i told you that wasnt really me. laughing is fun though. its been years. thanks for the help casey."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Casey turned her head again to smile at Alex. "You're welcome. It feels nice to just laugh sometimes, doesn't it? To quote my sister, 'Laughter is the cure for everything, except stupidity. Trust me, I've tried.'" Casey snorted, remembering Lyssa's serious expression as she'd said that. Then she sighed. She hadn't seen her sister in a while and Casey was really missing her.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Alexs smile falls "hey dont you go getting all depressed thats my job got it casey?" its the deamon talking
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 03, 2012 1:17 am

Casey looked at Alex with a small smile. "It's neither of our jobs. We're kids, we're supposed to be happy." She sighed again. "Lately, it seems harder than it should be."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 03, 2012 10:25 am

Alex chuckles "wow you really help. you make him weak....." he suddenly gets dizzy again and sits down. why had this been happening. he colses his eyes and opens them quickly because it only made it all worse. maybe it was the deamons fault- his thoughts were cut off as he coughed blood into his hand

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:31 am