Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Yule Ball (3rd years and up)

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Yule Ball (3rd years and up) - Page 5 Empty Re: Yule Ball (3rd years and up)

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 12:51 am

Alexander frowns and the rose turns red and black "who teased you? tell me.... i promise ill make them pay"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 12:55 am

Casey waved a hand, dragging herself back to the present. "No. No, it's fine. They're long gone now." Unconsciously, she fingered the scar on her left arm from where they'd pushed her into a wall. "I'm okay Alex." She pulled herself together for his sake, but continued to run her finger up and down the scar.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 1:06 am

His eyes fall on the scar "thats not ok" he draws his wand. "now tell me everything casey. nobody hurts my big sister. never!"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 1:08 am

His eyes fall on the scar "thats not ok" he draws his wand. "now tell me everything casey. nobody hurts my big sister. never!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 am

She folded her arms over her torso, keeping her knees drawn in. It was how she kept herself together. She took a deep, shaky breath, then said, "I liked to read, I could learn really fast, and I couldn't control my anger. I was an easy target. Sometimes, the emotions in school overrode me before I had any control. Even easier. These three 5th year girls, Danielle, Gina, and Lauren came after me. At first it was insults- 'Freak' and 'Nerd' and 'Bookworm'. Then it was casual pushes and elbowing. Then it was outright violence. They got their friend Brandon to 'fix' me a couple time. I got this one," she ran her finger over the scar again, "when he shoved me into wall. There was a loose brick in it. The corner stuck out and it gouged me. One time Brandon almost choked me to death because I had the audacity to walk down the hallway reading a book." She shuddered, feeling his fingers around her throat again. She continued to shake, unable to go on.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 1:29 am

Alexander hugs her "ill never let them bother you... i read a lot too. it was my only pastime. i wasnt allowed any electronics ever so books were my only form of entertainment." he smiles "my favorite book was always great expectations"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 1:32 am

Casey leaned into Alex's hug, letting herself be comforted and pushing the memories away. She smiled gently. "Surprisingly, I've never read that one. I like the fairytale kinds of stories, with dragons and castles and kings. In those stories, there was always a white kinght to save you. I dreamed." She sighed. "Unfortunately, you and Liam were in England and couldn't come save me." She leaned her head on his shoulder. "Thank you Alex," she whispered.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 1:38 am

Alexander smiles "it is no problem at all big sister." he smiles and laughs suddenly. "how did tonight get so depressing. cme on this is a great song" he pulls her onto the dancefloor
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 1:45 am

Casey laughed as he pulled her up, albeit a bit weakly. "I don't know. And yes, this is an excellent song." She let herself get lost in the music and forget the past, focusing only on the beat and her adopted brother. She began dancing as wildly as before, letting her true self shine through her formerly miserable air.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 1:57 am

He smiled at her. seeing her happy made everything bad go away. he started dancing as wildly as she, laughuing hystarically "i just want you to know im having the time of my life
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Casey grinned at Alex. "So am I! Isn't that kind of the point?" Casey walked around behind him and jumped on his back. "We ride!" she yelled, then started giggling. "See what you've done? You've made me all hyper. Now you get to deal with the consequences."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 3:48 pm

He laughs a little. glad jamie and liam werent there to see this. he was sure liam would waste no time in kicking alexanders arse up around his shoulders. he walks casey back to the table when the song ends and sits down tiredly
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Casey grinned and got off Alex's back, plopping down into a chair. "Ok, I think some of the hyper has worn off a little," she said. "Anyway, thank you for not dumping me on the floor. That's what Lyssa would have done, just for the fun of it." She shook her head. "I know from experience. Anyway, what time do we have to leave this thing?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Alexander looks around at the other couples filled with energy. :i dont know whenever i guess...." he sighed deeply "you want a drink...?" he forces a m ile through his thoughts
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Casey shrugged. "Sure. How much do you want to bet that somebody's spiked the punch already?" She grinned, but then studied Alex more closely, noting how tired he looked. Flicking her eyes to gaze at the colors on her vision, she discovered that he really did feel tired. "You know what, how about I get the drinks. You're about ready to drop." She stood before he could protest and walked over, grabbing two butterbeers, and returning to hand Alex one. Popping her own open, she tapped it against his and said, "Cheers," before taking a swig.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 4:05 pm

He drinks his slightly. he sighed. when he was tired memories filled his head and the ones now were intense. he didnt want casey to know. its something hard enought to deal with as it was, he didnt need her worrying
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Casey felt Alex's emotions change, going to a sort of weary fear, though his face stayed straight. "You know, you should know better than to try to hide things from me by now." She tapped the side of her head. "Do you want to talk about it, or do you just need to go to bed?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 4:27 pm

He shrugs his voice monotone like when they first met. "i dont know. talking rarely helps people like me." he sighs and takes another drink
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 4:32 pm

"Oh no," Casey said in a warning tone. "Don't you retreat back into your shell little bro. Come on. If you won't talk about it, do you want to leave or stay here?" She put an arm around him. "I'm still here for you you know."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Alexander shrugs off her arm. "if you insist onn talkingn about it, we have to go somewhere private. my thoughts are my thoughts. they arent there for everyone to know." he looks away
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Casey shrugs. "Talking is your choice, I won't make you. But we can go outside if you choose to." She stood up. "So, what's in going to be? I'll sit back down and pretend it never happened if that's what you want me to do."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 4:39 pm

"meet me in the room of requirement i guess"

(OOC: Not the Boy Next Door: Room of requirement)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:34 am