Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Yule Ball (3rd years and up)

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Yule Ball (3rd years and up) - Page 3 Empty Re: Yule Ball (3rd years and up)

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 7:46 pm

He nods and sighs "i wish my date would show up... i feel as though ive been stood up...not that im not having fun with you... im just lonely y'know?" he smiles nervously waiting to be slapped. he learned that being stupid around pretty girls normally gets you hit...hard.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 7:49 pm

Casey smiled wistfully. "Yeah, that would be nice. And your date not showing up is totall no cool. Why are you flinching away from me? And for Merlin's sake, why are you scared? I'm not about to punch you or anything. It's ok you wish you had a proper date, not just dancing with your friend. I wish Liam was here, but at the same time, I know that I couldn't hang out with you both because you'd end up wanting to kill each other, so I like getting to spend some time with you."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 7:53 pm

He blushes "id never want to kill liam... he probably has a bounty on my head but i dont mind him. i dont typically hold a grudge unless i find it completely nesesary." he smiles at her
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 7:56 pm

"I meant metaphorically. He doesn't want to kill you either. In fact, he wants to help you. I do feel compelled to tell you that's for my sake though, not yours." Casey shrugged with a rueful expression. "Boys. What are you going to do with them?" she teased.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Alexander laughs a little. "i guess we can be hard to deal with at times.... yet so can you women.... you complain a lot and nothing is ever good enough, also youre quite demanding." he grins maliciously
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Casey gasped in mock indignation, adopting a fake British accent. "Good sir, I cannot in the slightest imagine what we've ever done to be labled so! You men, on the other hand, are always difficult, forever needing to prove your 'manliness' and getting into fights. Oh and the obliviousness! Don't even get me started on the obliviousness!" She grinned.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Alexander looks at her "oblivious? i dont see how.....and women.. you will flirt with anything that moves...stringing people on and always making big deals out of nothing thats another big one and being able to pretend so much can hurt a man"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Casey folded her arms mulishly. "Girls just play the game of life more subtly than guys do, which isn't always a good thing. We drop hints instead of saying things outright an often let things sit too long. But as for stringing guys along, men do that to women too. Where do you think the playboy term came from? It's both genders."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Alexander wags a finger 'ah, but you are wrong there milady, boys or men of my stature always respect women with as much dignity as posible" he bows with a smile
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Casey smiled. "I appreciate it. But I don't play fast and loose either, Mr. Alexander, so watch who you're accusing. Tha sword cuts both ways." She smiled wider. "So, how did a fine gentlemn like yourself meet Miss Ruby Moon, who appears to be a very rude person?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Alexander shrugs "i guess i just found something to work with." he laughs and sits again he sighs "god i hate who i am... too.... stuffy... teach me how to be nnormal"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Case nodded seriously. "That's the plan. But stop hating you. Self confidence is good! Anyway. First thing I guess would be to use slang or basically anything that doesn't sound like it came out of th 18th century. Except when you're messing around I guess. I do it to goof around."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 8:28 pm

He blushes "well i guess thats how i learned how to talk...." he looks down and thinks 'god do i sound stupid when i speak...? looking back i guess i do."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Casey shook her head. "No, it's just how you learned to talk. It's a habit. I learned to talk using American slang, because that's how and where I was raised. Everyone's different."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 8:51 pm

He smiles"you understand a lot miss donohoe... i find that quite interesting... most people just think im a freak..." he fiddles with the ring on his thumb
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Casey shrugged, her face bland. "So you talk different? Big deal. People call me a freak too, but that's mostly because I rememeber school stuff really well and can hardly ever be quiet or calm or serious." She noticed him messing with a ring on his thumb. "Where'd you get that ring? It's cool."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 8:57 pm

he looks at the ring with a sad smile "it was my fathers... along wth my walking stick... that i only use on special occasions but the ring never leaves my finger.... it means everything to me"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Casey smiled gently. "Can I see?" She pulled his hand over to inspect the ring. It was very nice, with a crest cut into it. "Family crest?" she asked, releasing his hand. "I have a ring myself. Lyssa and I have a matching pair." She held up her left hand. On the index finger was a wide silver band with the Irish Claudaugh symbol cut into it twice. "Only take it off to sleep and shower."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 12:17 am

he bites his lip. She was touching his ring. the ring meant more to hime than life itself. he forces a smile."yupo thats the bloodbayne family frest...that ring has been passed down generation to generation... i plan to continue tradition."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 09, 2012 12:30 am

Casey felt Alex get mad, no matter what he was pretending, and blushed. "I did something wrong, didn't I? I'm sorry. Whatever it was, I didn't mean to. Was it looking at the ring?" She sat on her hands. "Sorry. I think it's sweet that you want to continue the tradition though," she offered, looking at the ground with burning cheeks.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 12:41 am

He sighs" sorry im not mad i just freak out whenever people touch it...if anything happened to it id just die..." he smiles "you didnt know its fine"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 09, 2012 12:44 am

Casey smiled weakly at Alex. "Sorry," she apologized again. "I still wish I could take it back. I apologize. Soooo... how bout them Chudley Cannons?"
    (OOC: If something happened to it, I'd just die... I see what you did there.)
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 12:48 am

he cocks his head "is that some sort of food? i really have no idea what youre talking about..." he laughs nervously knowing how stupid he must seem.

(OOC: that my dear casey is something i like to call foreshadowing mwahahaha)
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 09, 2012 12:50 am

Casey stared at Alex. "You, dear sir, need to watch professional Quidditch more often. You poor, poor, deprived child. The Chudley Cannons are a professional team that wear bright orange robes and suck. Every. Single. Year. They're usually a fun conversation topic."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 12:55 am

He laughs "ive never really understood the sport to be hinest. my father took me to games as a boy and i never got that into them..." he laughs sadly "i liked to sit with my mum and read... i was a quiet child"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:54 am