Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Yule Ball (3rd years and up)

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Yule Ball (3rd years and up) - Page 4 Empty Re: Yule Ball (3rd years and up)

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 09, 2012 12:58 am

Casey shook her head. "I like books too, but my Godric, flying is basically my life. It's what I do for fun and to help me sleep and to calm me down! It's just... everything to me. I got my first toy broom at age 5 and never looked back." She smiled fondly at the memory.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 12:59 am

Alexander smiles "i remember i played gobstones and exploding snap quite a bit... i was wicked good." he laughs it was his patronus memory.. playing with his father.. it made him happy
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 09, 2012 1:03 am

Casey smiled. "I was never one for Gobstones, though I can hold my own in exploding snap. It was one of the only things I would sit still for. I'd challenge you to a game, but I have the feeling I'd lose." She grinned sheepishly.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 1:08 am

He smiles "well theres no doubting that... it was my livelyhood as a kid. i would sneak out of aunt marots house and play in tournaments with my friends" he laughs "until she found out...destroyed my cards"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 09, 2012 1:11 am

"You're not helping your 'No Pranking Evil Aunt Margot' case here," Casey informed him with gritted teeth. "I want nothing more than to find that woman and slap her across the face. You don't take a kid's happiness like that." Casey growled under her breath, a habit she'd learned from her sister.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 1:14 am

Alexander smiles "i got a new one through an owl. do you think id let her take that one thing away... not if my parents tought me anything... they always told me to stand up for myself because even though i ws a child i was still pretty strong"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 09, 2012 1:18 am

Casey grinned at Alex. "Of course. I should stop underestimating you. I'm glad you were defiant, cause that just amkes life so much more fun. It also proves that you weren't entirely robot. And your parents soundlike very smart, kind people. I wish I could have met them."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 1:29 am

Alex sighs "i wish you couldve met them too... i would be so happy if they were still around but i cant keep living in the past... i have a new life here and my past is behind me"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 09, 2012 1:39 am

Casey gave him a hug. "I hug you a lot," she declared out loud. "Meh. I hug everyone. I'm glad you can move on after that. For all the advice I'm giving, I don't know if I could go through what you've gone through."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 10:29 am

He laughs "it takes a lot..and im not completely over it i just need to start living in the now since living forever in the past isnt doing me much good."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Casey nodded. "Still. You're very strong Alex. And you make me learn new things every day." She smiled shyly. "I'm glad we're friends. It's a good thing. I like being friends with you."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 10, 2012 6:28 pm

He smiles. " i am glad... having a friend makes me quite happy" there is a look of peace on his face and a rose appears in his hand "a special technique of my family..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Casey took the rose, smiling. "Thanks Alex, it's beautiful." She tucked it into her hair, careful not to damage it. The red shone starkly against her black hair. "How does it look?" she asked. "I hope it will stay in."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Fri May 11, 2012 6:36 pm

He nods smiling "it looks grand. it accents your eyes. i can make them in any color." he smiles proudly about his skill. it was one of many things that made him stand out. he liked to be different. made him feel special
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri May 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Casey blushed at Alex's compliments, setting the rose off even better. "Thanks. Although for all I know, you could be just saying that. I accept anyway, and choose to believe." SHe grinned. "It's a really cool talent, and very touching. I wish I could do it. You're very different and I like it! Normal is SO overrated."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Alexander grins proudly. "its actually not all that difficuklt. i could show you. its a lot like expecto partronum only it cant protect you from dementors." he laughs slightly. "just let me know if youre interested."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Casey nodded excitedly. "That would be super cool! I'd love to be able to do that, although I couldn't woo hapless girls with them." She shot a teasing smile at Alex. "You could have given one to that Moon girl, if she had, ahem, shown up. I think she deserves to have her butt kicked. I had fun with you though, and I'm not sure I could have let her keep you to herself all night anyway. I would need to dance with my best guy friend at least occassionally!"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Alexander smiles "thanks casey. and i will treach you my technique soon... your friend ship has just about changed my life miss donohoe.. i owe you the world."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Casey blushed. "You don't owe me anything. I like being your friend and that's payment enough. After all, I get a best friend and you get happy, which is basically the sme thing. It's an even exchange. No owing necessary." She smoothed her dress a little awkwardly.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 12:01 am

He smiles and clutches a silver rose in his palm and the rose forms black horizontal lines across the center of each petal. " i am happy... thank you"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 12:05 am

"You're welcome." Casey watched in fascination as he messed with the petals, making each of them silver with black stripes. "Wow, you have that much control and prescision? That's amazing!" She scooted over closer to inspect it more closely. It was perfect. "How did you learn this?" she murmered, enchanted.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 12:06 am

He smiles remebering "my mum tought me about a week before she died. she was bloody brilliant"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 12:15 am

"Your mom was truly talented," Casey said, still admiring the rose. "What else did your parents teach you? They must have been extraordinary magicians. My mom teaches me Potions outside of school and Dad taught me a few hexes that he learned from his buddies at the bank that are Curse Breakers."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 12:39 am

Alexander smiles "my dad tought me the whole blood snake thing... all my other tricks are my own trade mark." he smiles and looks at the rose
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 12:45 am

Casey smiled nostalgiacally, thinking of her own parents. "That's awesome. I can't really come up with my own spells, but I can learn ones that have been taught to me really well. I can remember things really well. Sometimes I think my brain just kind of works faster than other people's because I can comprehend something in 30 seconds that take others 3 minutes to understand. I- I got teased for it at Salem, my old school." Casey brought her knees up and hugged them to her chest, thinking of the bullies ate her old school that had nearly killed her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:35 pm