Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Casey Donohoe
Gorneh
Alexander Bloodbayne
JJeh
8 posters

Star Light, Star Bright

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Star Light, Star Bright  - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Light, Star Bright

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Fri May 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Alexander smiles, he was half correct at least, and it was good enough for him. maybe hed do well this lesson, he was smart and all but he was no genious.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 4:40 am

Daniel smiles as he walks into astronomy. He hated the calss but professor o'brona, well daniel idolized him, he thought of professor o'brian sort of like a father, only one who supported him. he smiles as he sits down with J.J. "sorry i'm late professor o'brian."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Aragorn glanced up at the Gryffie and Huffer Puffer, who had been late to all of their classes. It wasn't unusual he supposed but it was beginning to become irritating. He knew he shouldn't feel that way about it but... he now understood why kids hated it when he came in late.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 8:07 pm

daniel looks over at the ravenclaw and blushes. He wasn't late intentionaly, he had just gotten caught up in things, and one thing lead to another. But he did know one thing, this boy was cute. He waves shyly, god why did all the cute ones have to be straight?
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Tue May 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Colin nodded his head at the Hufflepuffs answer, and gave the newcomer a stern look.

"Please attempt to be on time Mr. Heartford. If you can give me a fact about mars, I will consider not taking points away from our house, so, if you will?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue May 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Daniel thinks for a moment "okay so mars gets its color from the iron oxide on its surface, it is the fourth planet from the sun and it get's its name from the roman god of war." he smiles "hows that professor?"
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sat May 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Colin nodded his head the boy, "Thank you Mr. Heartford, another few points to Hufflepuff."

"Yes that is all true, what you have said but Mars is a more complicated planet than we first thought. Being the closet to us in distance, it was often the first of earth's destinations in outer space exploration, and often the most popular in our imagination."

Leaning back on his seat he continued to spew out a few more facts about the planet, highlighting the points he found particularly interesting.

"Now, as it is one of the most talked about planets for hosting other life forms, I want each of you to look into the reasons for and against, and come up with an educated opinnion from what you learn."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Casey thought. "Well there IS water there, though it's frozen. That's the most important factor for life. But there's also no atmosphere. Unless there are different organisms that need some other gas than carbon dioxide or oxygen, there's very little chance of life. There's also the temperature extremes to deal with. It gets very hot during the day and very cold at night. Also, I think we would have seen something by now through telescopes. Unless there's an entire civilization underground, which is possible I suppose."
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Tue May 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Colin smiled slightly, "Thank you Ms. Donohoe, however I did mean for you to spend a little more time on this opionion and write it down for me, to hand in the next class. I meant it to be more of a paper. However I am sorry for not having stated that more clearly."

He looked at the clock, "and now you're free to go."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 30, 2012 12:41 am

Casey blushed. Oh. Of course. She hit herself on the head as she walked out. "Stupid, stupid," she muttered to herself. "Well, I feel like an idiot now," she announced to her friends. "Aragorn, I know what you're thinking, don't you dare comment on that."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 30, 2012 10:22 am

Daniel giggles a little and hugs her. "casey it's fine, everybody screws up now and again. nobody's perfect." he smiles at her. "i think it was wicked brilliant... written down on paper or otherwise."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:35 am