Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Have Another Drink of Green Elixir

Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Have Another Drink of Green Elixir Empty Have Another Drink of Green Elixir

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Tue May 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Vivian walked into the potions classroom expecting a roomful of people. She had purposefully waited a bit to go to the classroom but most likely not long enough. She was first... again.

Sighing, she sat heavily in the third row and played with the end of her braid, twisting the blonde hair around and tightening her hairtie mindlessly as she waited for the others to arrive.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Have Another Drink of Green Elixir Empty Re: Have Another Drink of Green Elixir

Post by Jess Wed May 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Jessica walked cheerfully into the classroom, uncharacteristically happy.
    "Hey Vivian," she smiled, taking the same seat as before and drumming her fingertips mindlessly against the desk, smiling slightly idiotically to herself. It crossed her mind a few times that she might look slightly strange, so she put on a straight face and stared into space, waiting for someone else to arrive.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 7:50 pm

[guys go to lesson three first years in potion classroom]
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed May 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Certh strode briskly into the Potions classroom: it was one of his most favorite classes, although he wasn't very fond of the professor whom had taught the class. His potions book resided under his right arm while his wand remained within his robes, and he made his way toward a desk; but took a quick glance around prior to setting down his books and noticed the other students: A Gryffindor boy, Jessica, and the Ravenclaw. Instead, he turned on his heel and walked to where Jessica had been seated, and set his books down beside her. "Hey Partner" He told her; his voice was a little harsh from speaking parseltongue to his snake a few days before, but he tried to hide it.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Wed May 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Jessica spun her head to see Certh, biting her lip in the same way she always did. She laughed very lightly and nodded once. She jumped slightly at the 'thump' his books made on the desk, but laughed it off. She did that every time.
    "Hey there," she grinned, still drumming on the desk. "D'you have a cold or something? Your voice sounds a bit... Never mind. Have a good break?" she asked, turning slightly in her seat so as not to strain her already aching neck. She brought up her left hand and rubbed the back of it, slightly agitated. She wasn't going to the hospital wing, though. No way. Not a cat's chance in hell.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed May 16, 2012 8:49 pm

He smiled slightly as Jessica responded, but his tone wavered a little at the mention of his voice. He shook his head side to side. "No - it's not a cold." He told her, shrugging his shoulders faintly; but still noticeable. "My break, it was okay. Nothing extraordinary happened while I spent my time at Hogwarts. What about you?" His tone was now polite - and normal. But at the notice of her rubbing her neck, whatever he had been worried about was pushed violently from his mind and he took the seat beside her, rotating his chest to look. "Are you ok?"
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Wed May 16, 2012 9:11 pm

"Oh, okay. Yeah, me too. Bit of running here and there. That's about the highlight," she shrugged, moving her head around in an effort to relieve the pain. "Oh, this? No, I just... It's a funny story. I kinda fell out of bed yesterday at stupid-o-clock, and hit my neck on the dresser... It just hurts a bit. Nothing I can't handle, don't worry. Plus, me and my mad sitting positions sort of apply to my sleeping as well, so I woke up this morning and my neck was just... Ugh, it was on fire."
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Thu May 17, 2012 2:39 am

Vivian glanced up when Jessica walked in and gave her a brief smile. "Hiya, Jessie."

Certh then walked in and sat beside the Slytherin girl, engaging in their usual conversation. She chose not to interrupt them, instead flicking through the textbook and trying to predict what spell they'd be attempting today.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Thu May 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Demetri walked into the first year class and flicked his hand at the bored.

Forgetfulness Potion
    Main Ingredients:

■2 drops of Lethe River Water
    ■2 Valerian sprigs
    ■2 measures of Standard Ingredient
    ■4 Mistletoe berries

Brewing instructions:
    1.Add 2 drops of Lethe River Water to your cauldron
    2.Gently heat for 20 seconds
    3.Add 2 Valerian Sprigs to your cauldron
    4.Stir 3 times, clockwise
    5. stir 3 times anit clockwise
    6.Leave to brew and return in 10 minutes
    7.Add 2 measures of Standard Ingredient to the mortar
    8.Add 4 Mistletoe Berries to the mortar
    9.Crush into a medium-fine powder using the pestle
    10.Add 2 pinches of the crushed mixture to your cauldron
    11.Stir 5 times, anti-clockwise
    12. your potion should be finished.

"You may get on with it." He said to them as he watched the students.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Thu May 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Vivian laughed inwardly. As straightforward as ever, wasn't he? Still, she followed the professor's instructions and took out the ingredients. She took the lethe river water and slowly dropped it into the cauldron. She counted 2 and then heated the cauldron.

She smiled and muttered softly, "Well, nothing's blown up yet... but it won't take long."

Vivian then followed the rest of the instructions and was surprised when it actually worked. She grinned goofily. Normally she was horrible at potions! Yet her triumph didn't last. The liquid in the cauldron turned black and Vivian flinched.

"What'd I do wrong?" she wondered aloud.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Fri May 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Jessica turned her attention to the board and read the instructions thoroughly. Vivian had already collected her ingredients by the time Jessica had read through it ten times.
    "Ready, partner?" she whispered to Certh, and stood up to go and get her ingredients. She kicked the table leg accidentally and a sharp squeal escaped her lips, which she tried to hide with a cough. "That didn't just happen," she murmured, more to herself than to her classmates. She got the ingredients and started to get to work, following all of the instructions on the board. It was going well. So far... She just hoped it wouldn't explode and cover the entire classroom in rainbow goo. Then she remembered, that only happens once.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:43 am