Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

come away to the water

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

come away to the water Empty come away to the water

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri May 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Camille walked around Lazarus Lake, wishing there was something exciting to do. Beauxbatons had been a complete bore lately, and she was glad to sneak away to Azorat.

She sat down in the rocks and hummed softly, watching as the sun started to set and the sky became a pretty orange color.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

come away to the water Empty Re: come away to the water

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue May 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Aquila grinned impishly as he looked out at the lake. He missed the lake, calm and simple - everyone kept finding the ocean around Drumstrang too dangerous and pulling him from it before he could have any fun.

But a lake? Who could get him in trouble over a lake?

The boy went up to the edge, eying the body of water calculatingly - maybe he could just...

"Oh hello there," he grinned widely as he greated the girl he had almost missed in English, "Almsot missed yeah. I'm really paying attention aren't I?"
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri May 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Camille turned her head when a boy arrived and watched with interest as he eyed the lake carefully. Was he going to... ?

"What in the world are you doing?" she asked, curious.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri May 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Aquila grinned slightly.

"Well if you must know, I was thinking of taking a swim," he grinned impishly, "Always got to try something once don't you? Can't tell how good a lake is until you've got your toe into it at least once."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 am

"That, is so true," Camille said with a small smile, and got up, walking over to where the boy was and inspecting the lake, like he had been doing moments before. "Seems a bit deep," she noted, "Well, deeper than I thought, anyway, but definitely worth a try."

She grinned and turned to the boy, tying her hair up in a ponytail as the wind started blowing, to avoid it getting stuck all over her mouth, like it usually did. "That is, if you don't mind me going for a swim as well. Life's been a complete bore lately, I might as well just die if I don't do something interesting soon," she added dramatically.

"I'm Camille, by the way," the Prideux introduced herself, "Camille Fortescue. And you are?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Quil tilted his head, "I think its managable."

"Well we cannot have you die on my can we," he gasped and made a dramatic show of being heroic, "So then we must get you in the water! STAT!"

"Aquila Turrow - Quil, Quillie, that crazy hyper one," he shrugged and grinned, "I'll answer to most things."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Camille laughed and rolled her eyes, looking over at the lake. Of course she could do this- she just hoped there weren't any giant squids down there. Or any other beasts.

"Well then, Quillie," she said, taking off her shoes and scarf, and turned to the boy, "What are we waiting for?" With that, she dived into the cold lake water.

An outfitttt- just cuz.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Quil grinned, he liked her attitude.

Shrugging out of his shirt he dived in after.

"Absolutely nothing," he grinned as he reserfaced, paddling around. "So...Cami, what makes you tick? Hmm? Tell me everything."

He grinned at her impishly.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Camille smirked when the boy took of his shirt and dived in the lake, raising an eyebrow as he came back from underwater. "Would you look at that, Quil shirtless," she teased, "What a hottie."

The girl shrugged, swimming around for a while before stopping and turning to face the boy. "I don't know," she answered, "Lot's of things, I guess."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:01 am

Quil made an elaborate bow and wiggled his eyebrows, "But of course - I am a far superior specimen to your average Third Year."

He leaned forward and added in a conspirital whisper.

"I work out."

He flipped in the water, spinning, and then grinning back up at her.

"What kinds of things? Take me for example - I'm a fan of anything I'm not supposed to be doing."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:12 am

Camille raised an eyebrow, "Ohh, you're a third year as well, huh? I haven't seen you around Beauxbatons, so I'm assuming you study somewhere else?" She poked him and added, "Of course you're far superior- if only all third years were like you, oh, the Great Aquila Turrow!"

"Girl look at that body, ahh, girl look at that body," she started singing, but suddendly stopped, and grinned sheepishly, "Sorry. Old Muggle song."

The Prideux smirked, "Yeah, I kind of noticed that. But what's the fun in following rules, anyway? I like going to parties, and I know pretty much everybody says that but I really do love them. They're basically like. . . my other world, I guess. I can meet new people, hang out with friends, look at cute boys, dance, everything I like doing. Plus, there are no rules. Is there anything better than that?"

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:41 pm

"Beauxbatons, the one school I haven't given a go yet," Quil said with a laugh, "Who knows, maybe I'll skip out on durmstrang and finish up my education with you frenchies... thought I don't know if I have any hope of learning another language. Russian was dicey enough."

He laughed agian.

"I started school at hogwarts, but I go to Durmstrang now."

Quil made a face of excitment, "No rules! Sign me up!"
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:04 pm

"There's the exchange student program, though," Camille told him as she swam around, "You could come to Beauxbatons."

"Or I could go to Durmstrang," she finished, after he said where he studied, and frowned, "But I don't know any Russian and would be shit at learning it."

"Hogwarts though. . . " she thought outloud, "would be easier. Is it good there?"

The Prideux laughed, "I'll take you out one day and you can do all sorts of mess there."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:30 pm

"I am an expert, at making messes," the boy quipped swimming around the girl in a circle, amusing himself greatly.

"Russian wasn't so bad to learn," he shrugged, "But Hogwarts is faaantastically fantastic. I miss it there sometimes. But then I remember I can get in trouble anywhere and its all better."

He laughed and dove under the water.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:27 am

Camille laughed and shook her head, "Really, what's with you and getting into trouble? I mean, I'd get that you'd want to do anything, whatever you want, but wouldn't not getting into trouble for it be better?"

"But then again," she speculated, "if you wanted an audience... ?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Quil laughed, "Its not so much that I want to get in trouble, I'm actually quite a none fan of that version of trouble... I just like making trouble."

After swimming for a moment, his head popped back up again.

"Audiences are the best.... in less they are horribly unfun. Then I could always do without them."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:28 pm