Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Sitting by the water

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sitting by the water Empty Sitting by the water

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Quinn walked out of the castle and to the lake close by. Quinn felt it was a nice day and she wanted to go out instead of sitting in the common room mostly all day. Quinn reached the lake and took notice no one was there. Quinn walked closer to the lake and sat on the ground with her back against a log. Quinn felt the breeze through her air and smiled.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Sitting by the water Empty Re: Sitting by the water

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:50 pm

It wasn't a good idea, but Angel felt like chancing a daytime swim. For her, being by the lake was not something to do when people were out. Not that anything wasn't important. The Slytherin hoped no one would spot her.

It was early and nobody around. As she jumped in, the familiar sensation was there immediatelly, asting only for a second before she could look down and not see her legs, but instead a fish tail.

Angel swam for ages. When she decided it was time to get out, her eye's widened. There was a person there.

She knew she was probably seen, so Angel kept half her head above the water in amusement, not saying a thing.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:54 am

Quinn was sitting there drawing in the dirt with a stick when she heard water splashing, sort of. She looked up to see a girl who looked about a year older then her. Quinn was a little taken back, she had know idea the girl was there. "Were you in there the whole time" Quinn asked curiously. Although it sounded stupid, she didn't care.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Angel scowled at the question. "No I just fell out of a cloud a few seconds ago." She rolled her eyes. "Of course I have." The girl swam closer.

"Who are you?" Angel asked hesitantly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Quinn was a little taken back but she knew it was a stupid question. "Sorry" Quinn muttered. Sometimes she did stupid things, this being part of it. Quinn saw as the girl swam closer and asked who she was.

"Quinn Mikaelson" Quinn said in her French accent. Again, she was happy she didn't lose the accent while going here, although she did still live in France. "Who are you" Quinn asked.
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Alena clutched her stomach as she popped out of no where onto the shore near the black lake. She fell to her knees and groaned. She notice the twp students near by and turned her head towards them. One was in the water and another sitting down. Why did she was to pop in and out of everywhere and leave glitter behind all the time. Yeah, she loved the fact that she was a full blooded Fae, but the glitter ticked people of if you got it all over them.

She giggled and slowly sat up, looking at the lake and the other two students who were here and talking.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:33 pm

Quinn was waiting for the girl to reply when she saw someone else in the water. Quinn looked to see a girl. The girl looked younger then Quinn, maybe she was a first year. Quinn hasn't seen her around so she had to at least be new.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Angel frowned. "Nah, don't worry." The only reason she'd answered like that was her love of sarcasm.

"Angel LaRue," she replied. "Fifth year, Slytherin." Angel tilted her head. "You're from France." It wasn't a question, but more of a statement.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Quinn nodded when the girl said her name was Angel LaRue. Quinn heard her say she was from France. "Yeah, I got transferred here last year" Quinn replied. She hated the fact that she wasn't at her home, where her friends and boyfriend were. She was here with her one best friend and boyfriend but a part of her was missing.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:00 pm

"Ah," Angel said, pulling her arms on the surface and swishing her tail back and forth. It was ages since she'd actually been able to use her french, so she decided to slip into it. "Je vois... Pourquoi avez-vous transféré, alors? Pause trop de règles?"

Spoiler:
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Quinn watched her and than she spoke French. Quinn smiled. Someon finally spoke French, instead of just plain English. Quinn just shrugged. "Got into a little fight with some boy" Quinn explained to her. She didn't really want to get into that much detail.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Angel chuckled drily, and continued speaking in her native language. "Oh, you sure?" She pondered for a moment what Quinn had said. "Hmm... Can't have been so small if that is really what got you kicked out."

The brunette shrugged carelessly. "So, did you have to leave a lot of people back in France?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:33 pm

Quinn nodded to her. "It was more like, it said something to me that pissed me off and it caused me to use a spell on him and I got in trouble and kicked out, even though him and I were both dueling with magic, I got kicked out and the teacher that caught us adopted him" Quinn rolled her eyes. She was still pissed about that.

"Yeah, I left my bestfriends Adam and Camille, along with my boyfriend Tobias. But Camille and Tobias joined the transfer program so they're here this year" Quinn explained to the girl.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Angel snorted. "Sucks to be you. It sounds annoying, when you get kicked out and he gets adopted. Well, really I can see why, depening on what spell you used." She swished her tail, in sheer exitement.

"Oh, right," the mermaid sighed. "I guess it's nice that they cared enough to follow you here, only if is just for one year."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Quinn nodded. "It does, I hate the fact that his words really got to me but with the past I've had, you can't really blame me, and I used the torture spell on him" Quinn answered. "It sounds bad but like I said, he was using spells at me too, if I haven't blocked them, I'd probably be in mungos right now" Quinn said.

Quinn nodded. "Yeah, it is but I'm trying to get the head master of Beauxbatons to give me one more chance, if I screw up again than they can kick me out but I won't back down until I get that no from before changed into a yes" Quinn was determined.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Angel tutted. "Well, if it helps I think that he totally deserved it. Sounds like a complete bastard, if you ask me." She shook her head in disdain. Honestly, what was up with people?

She applauded silently and swished her tail. "Determination is good. It will probably come in handy one day."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Quinn agreed. "He is a complete ass hole. I should have listened to my boyfriend when he told me too stay away from him but me being me, I gave him a chance at friendship and he screwed me over" Quinn sighed. "So what about you, do you got a boyfriend".

Quinn nodded. "It does".
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:42 pm

"Yeah, you should have," Angel said. "Ooh, tell me more about him." She frowned for a second. Yeah, she had her answer, but she still didn't know what to say. "Um, yeeeah?"

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Quinn nodded. "I know" Quinn sighed. Quinn than got a little bashful while mentioning Tobias. "Well he is in my year, We've been going out for a year now, we met on the ride over to Beauxbatons, he is really sweet and caring to me but he also has this complete dangerous side to him, and he is a half vampire" Quinn let a smile fall to her lips.

"Tell me about him" Quinn said listening closely.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:10 pm

"Oh," Angel said. "Oh, well. He sounds okay. What's his name?"

She fidgeted slightly. "We're in the same year and house. He's- well, he's amazing. I know I sound like a complete idiot here, but he's just different from everybody else I've met. Sure, there are moments where he can be really annoying, but I don't mind." She looked at the water, embarrassed.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Quinn nodded. "He is more than okay and his name is Tobias" Quinn said to her.

Quinn smiled at her. "He sounds adorable, but the annoying part must really bug you, trust me Tobias has his moments but can't deny that I like it. Anyway what is your boyfriend's name" Quinn asked curiously.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:55 pm

"Probably," Angel shrugged.

"Ugh, yes!" she said in a slightly whiny voice. "It bothers me so much. And he's also self-obsessed. Really, really self-obsessed." She sighed and went under water for a while. When she came back up, Angel heaved herself out of thw water and didn't care if her tail was on display to the world. There wasn't anyone but Quinn there, right? "Caleb. His name is Caleb."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Quinn couldn't hold back her laugh when Angel described her boyfriend. "Well you sound like you're annoyed with your boyfriend and that you really like him as well" Quinn said to her. She watched Angel go underwater for sometime and then came back up. Quinn saw her tail and nodded. "That's a nice name" Quinn said to her.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Angel shrugged. "Yeah, I do."

She smirked lightly at the girl's reaction. It was normal for people to have a serious freak-out, and then either run to the hills or go on, but still be freaked out. "I see..."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Quinn nodded. She knew how Angel felt in some way. Tobias could be annoying but she loved him to bits.

She watched as Angel sort of looked shocked at her. Quinn didn't know why but didn't say anything. When Angel spoke Quinn nodded. "Yeah, so quick question, when you jump into the water and you'll tail like forms when you come on land and dry are you wearing your clothes or naked" Quinn asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:19 pm