Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Sitting by the water

Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Sitting by the water - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting by the water

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Angel smiled slightly at the question. She hadn't seen it coming, but was amused anyway. "Usually, I'm dressed in the exact clothes I was wearing before I got wet, but sometimes I lose some stuff. Merlin knows where that stuff goes..." She trailed off, staring into the black lake.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Quinn nodded. "That's why when you want to become a mermaid. Wear things that you don't like and if you lose them when you transform, it'll be good because you're not losing any variables" Quinn explained. Quinn didn't want to think what would happen if you lost your shirt or pants while becoming a mermaid. That would be hard to explain to the headmaster.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Chuckling softly, Angel pulled her heavy tail out of the water. "I suppose that is one way to do it. I can't really control it at times. It's hard to live this way, but you get used to it." The Slytherin watched her legs return to her. No, she had lost nothing this time, and was still wearing her skinny jeans and blue tank. Her feet were bare, but they had been the entire time.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Quinn nodded. "It looks hard, you can't go into water without turning into a fish, it must be difficult" Quinn said. Quinn watched as her human legs came back to her and Quinn nodded. It was pretty cool how that happened to someone. Quinn wouldn't know what to do with herself but Angel made it look easy.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Clearing her throat, Angel gave the girl an irritated look. "Half fish. The correct term would be mermaid, thank you very much." She shook her head. "Well, I suppose I'd better be going, Quinn. It was nice meeting you, I guess."

With a brief wave, the Slytherin walked back to the castle.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Quinn nodded. "Sorry, I just have to get used to the fact that I've finally met someone who is one. Just so you know, you beat Ariel from the little mermaid" Quinn said. "Same to you Angel, maybe I will be seeing you around" Quinn replied.

Quinn waved back and continued to walk along the lake before returning back to the castle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:27 pm