Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Follow the Leader (Lesson 4, Firsties)

Serenade Locque
    Serenade Locque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Follow the Leader (Lesson 4, Firsties) Empty Follow the Leader (Lesson 4, Firsties)

Post by Serenade Locque Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Serenade strolled into the healing classroom, twirling her flute expertly. She sat down in a seat and gently put the instrument back into her bag, worried that she'd lose it. Serenade then focused on her desktop. The boring brown surface practically begged to be drawn on. The girl gladly took up its offer and began doodling randomly on the desk. She started out simple with hearts and circles with different facial expressions before sketching intricate designs.
    Mia Marie Darnay
    Mia Marie Darnay
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Follow the Leader (Lesson 4, Firsties) Empty Re: Follow the Leader (Lesson 4, Firsties)

Post by Mia Marie Darnay Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:46 am

Darnay walked in trying to juggle all of her things in her arms as she did so things spilling out as she did, she looked in deep need of a better way to transport her stuff than the way she was currently. But it didn't seem to stop her one bit from walking up to the desk in the front of the room and dropping it before picking up her her wand from the pile.

"Miss, I'd very much appreciate it if you did not draw on my desks" she said her voice quiet but held a slightly harsh tone as she looked at the first year doodling on her desk.
    Serenade Locque
    Serenade Locque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Follow the Leader (Lesson 4, Firsties) Empty Re: Follow the Leader (Lesson 4, Firsties)

Post by Serenade Locque Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Serenade looked up as an older woman walked in carrying way too many things. Guessing she was the professor, Serenade smiled sheepishly and laid her quill down. "Sorry about that."

She studied the professor, still smiling. A professor hadn't shown at her last class and she was honestly curious. Tilting her head to the side, Serenade questioned, "Are you the professor?" She knew the answer, of course, but it was polite to ask.
    Xaria Emmerson
    Xaria Emmerson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Xaria Emmerson Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Xaria skipped into the classroom, starting to worry about herself. She didn't usually skip... 'Oh well' she thought, smiling as she sat down in any seat. She noticed that the professor had arrived, and she was happy to see so. There hadn't been one last time.
    "Sorry if I'm late," she said simply, turning her head to the front. 'I haven't seen this professor around yet...' she thought, taking out a quill and setting it down beside her arm. No-one else was there yet, but Serenade and herself were the only two there last time as well. She didn't give it much thought, thinking that there was no point in over-thinking something that didn't require any thinking at all.
    Mia Marie Darnay
    Mia Marie Darnay
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mia Marie Darnay Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Darnay gave a quick nodd "Yes I am the Proffessor" she murmured softly. Looking through her stuff in search of something finding it quickly she looked up as another student entered.

"Hello" she said to the other girl. Looking around trying to decide if anyone else would show up to the class or if this was it.
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Valentina Lagunov Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:19 pm

Valentina ran to class. She didn't want to be late, but the professor was already there when she arrived.

"Sorry," the Uchitel apologized. Valentina ran to a desk and sat down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:22 pm