Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lost, but Never Forgotten

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Lost, but Never Forgotten - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost, but Never Forgotten

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Kass then was laying on her back. She then sighed a little bit. Collin then rolled on his side as was looking at Kass and he pulled her closer.

He then was telling her that he didn't mean to upset her. But she smiled a little bit as he was telling her that he was sorry for everything that he did. Collin then placed his head on her chest. That is when she started to run her fingers through his hair.

She then smiled as he said that he couldn't live without her. “ I wouldn't let you kill yourself, you mean too much to me.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Collin was enjoying the feel of her running her fingers through his hair for a change and he had to smile. Now he understood why she like it so much because it did actual have a calming effect on the person it was being done too.

"Well I guess then you are just stuck with me bad moods and all." Collin was going to be very moody for awhile and he hoped she was going to be able to handle him.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:13 am

Kassidy then continued to run her fingers through his hair. She could tell that he was enjoying this. And she was hoping that it was calming him down. It was something that she liked when he would do it to her.

“ Oh I think that I can handle all of your moods.” She then had to remember that Collin need her right now. And she would have to deal with his bad moods.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Collin smiled a little better now that she was with him and this running of the fingers through the hair she was doing he could totally get used to the idea of this..

"I believe I might just have to stay like this forever. Its nice having you take care of me for a change, and I haven't even thrown up on you.". Collin had to laugh.

Collin rolled over so he was looking at her, and with a smirk, "I have many different moods so I hope you can handle them."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Kassidy loved doing this for him. It was something that he would do for her a lot. And this was a way of paying him back. This was something that she would do for him more offend.

She then started to laughing. “ You can't stay like this forever, but I will promise that I will do this more often for you.” Kass then started to giggling when he brought up the throwing up on her. “ Ok that was an accident.”

He then rolled over her and was looking at her. And he then was smirking, it was something that Kass had gotten used to. “ Oh I think that I can handle them.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:40 am

Collin was really comfortable where he was, "Why can't we just stay here, do you really think anyone would miss up too bad." Collin smiled

Collin started laughing as he was picturing the look at Julian's face when she threw up on him, "Oh but I thought it was priceless what you did to him, I thought it was funny."

Collin moved some hair that had fallen in her face, "Yes, but can you do it without getting upset and crying, because I am sure I will probably bring you to tears again."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Kass then kissed his forehead. She knew that both of them was comfortable. Neither one wanted to move. “ Oh I think they would send someone to find me sometime.”

He then started to laugh when she brought up the last time she was up in the hospital wing. “ I remember that, I felt so bad when I did that.”

She then watched as he pushed some hair the was in his face. “ I don't know till it actually happens.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Collin sighed a little when she said that someone would come looking for her, "Yeah I am pretty sure you would be the only one people would come looking for. All people want me for is to yell at me."

Collin was still laughing about Julian and the puke, "Why feel bad, that's the best kind of attention he could have received."

Collin could do nothing but smile at Kass when she talked about his mood swings. Currently his swings are worse than ever.

"So are you ready to head to your house?"

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Kass hated it when Collin was sighing. And saying that she would be the only one that would look for him. And she didn't know about his family or if he had any friends. “ I will always look for you and be there.”

He was laughing because she was feeling bad that she puked on Julian. “ That was still wrong but I couldn't help it.”

“ Yeah I am ready to go back home when you are.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:43 am

Collin smiled when she said she was ready to go because he was ready. He would just send his parents a letter stating where he was going.

"Well dear seeing is I am going to your house you are going to have to lead the way, I have no idea where we are going." Collin said with a smile.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:59 pm

Kass smiled cause Collin would be staying with them until school started. and she was excited that she was finally going to get to spend time with him. Even though she would have to be careful what to say and do.

She then grabbed his hand. " Alright then follow me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:58 pm