Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Playing God | Black Family Manor

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Playing God | Black Family Manor Empty Playing God | Black Family Manor

Post by Karmzy Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Karma shuffled through the huge inventory book from her vaults, balancing the heavy book as easily as if it were a paperback as she moved from room to room in her house. She was almost used to this house now, able to navigate it blind and deaf, if she needed to. She'd checked. She knew the fastest path from one room to another, and she'd even investigated all the secret passageways she could find - not that it was even close to how many the walls promised to contain - and it was within one of these passages that she'd found a seperate, dungeonlike basement, and it was within this that she put her Puppet's workshop.

The entrance to the dungeon was ingenious - hidden within a wall with a small mechanism to slide it away - still and impenetrable unless a specific amount of codes and such were entered, and most important of all, absolutely, beautifully soundproof.

She hadn't heard the screams anywhere else in her house. Not yet.

Moving into the kitchen proper, Karma's eyes flicked away from the book to rest on the counter, taking in the separate simple features Geoffrey had insisted on having. The butler seemed to believe that a kitchen was not a kitchen without such things, and cook had agreed too.

"Cookie?" Karma called into the storageroom near the back. The reason she had a cook was beyond her - she guessed for Lily, Blaine, Aragorn, and Daniel, but she supposed her pets and their others needed sustenance - but she had come to take the robust, redheaded irish woman to heart. "Where are the kitchen knives?"

The woman came slamming out of the cupboard, raging about 'that little brown haired psychopath and his kleptomania'. Karma hid a fond smile and nodded. "I'll talk to him, Cookie."

"You'd better, miss Karma, or I'll take my cleaver to his head, I swear it!" Chuckling at the woman's antics, Karma moved to the wall of the large room, stopping before an apparently blank wall. She pressed gently on a seemingly random number of stones before nodding to Cookie. The cook turned the faucet on the sink all the way around, and the wall slid open. The sound of a man's screams filled the air for the moment before Karma stepped into the small space and Cookie twisted the faucet back in place. The wall slid home behind her, and she started down the echoing stone steps deep into the ground.

"Puppet!" She called into the screams. "Puppet!"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Playing God | Black Family Manor Empty Re: Playing God | Black Family Manor

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Blaines voice is a growl to his victim that lay on the metal table in his little, lair as some would call it
    "quiet yourself. screaming is for the weak." his eyes flash at the call of his mistress "wait here"

He slid out into the corridor a slight smirk brimming on his face. "what can i do you for mistress? is someting the matter?"

Sending a lance back at his terrified victim, blaine let out a small laugh. The fear in the mans eyes excited him.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:44 pm

A fond smile flit over Karma's lips as the scent of blood and terror that always drenched this place. She came to a stop before Blaine, looking over his shoulder at his victim. It was a blond this time. Karma approved.

Back to business, she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at her Puppet, though the amusement was evident in her eyes. "What have I told you about stealing Cookie's kni- oh your thing is-" She gestured to the man on the table, who had just jammed one of the kitchen knives through his heart. "Shame." She said. "They're never as interesting dead..." Blinking back at Puppet, she grinned. "So yeah. Cookie's gonna kill you you keep stealing her knives. If you really need new ones, you should tell me. I'll give you the money to get some."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Blaines eyes brighten. Karm could really be a wonderful person, and in all honesty, he didnt think cookie could hurt him. But hed go with it to appease his mistress.

"thank you karma, but i must say, the cleaver has done wonders. It makes for faster cuts. I need larger, sharper knives than my scalple, it just doesnt do for me anymore, ya know..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:30 pm