Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Feeling a little out of Place/ Black Manor

Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Feeling a little out of Place/ Black Manor Empty Feeling a little out of Place/ Black Manor

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Lily was completely out of place here, she was beginning to wonder why she had agreed to move into this place. Lily had felt weird from the time Blaine had taken her up to the room till the time he just left her there. Lily was unsure what to do with herself.

Lily decided that she would wander around a little, no one said she had to stay locked up in the room. She wished Blaine would have at least showed her around or introduced her to anyone but no he left her all alone in a new place to fend for herself.

Lily was really amazed by the place she was going to be calling home, even if it did give off a creepy type of vibe. She was not up to trying any doors just walking the halls and hoping to maybe find the kitchen, She assumed she was probably the only muggle in this house and it was just weird. Who was she going to talk to, who would want to talk to her. Looking around it was so dimly lit.

Lily had finally made it into a room that she figured was a living room so she was just looking around the room. She was off in her own world and didn't hear any one else come in.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Feeling a little out of Place/ Black Manor Empty Re: Feeling a little out of Place/ Black Manor

Post by Karmzy Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:00 am

She'd been bored, lately. Out of character, almost. Inviting people into her home... it was madness, really.

She was always quite mad, though, wasn't she?

Sitting in the living room on the couch, her legs tucked beneath her, a heavy tome on her lap as she read through the inventory list once more. Her vaults were entirely too full - it was troublesome, really - but she'd have to look through all of it.

Honestly, she was starting to think that being rich was more trouble than it was worth.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Feeling a little out of Place/ Black Manor Empty Re: Feeling a little out of Place/ Black Manor

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:22 am

Lily had been looking things over and never noticed the person that was sitting on the couch until she turned around to look in another direction. She wondered who this person was, she looked like she could be someone important. Lily had been in the house for a few weeks now and had yet met the owner of the house the person who had opened their doors to them.

Lily was still a very shy person and was not really one to start a conversation with someone she didn't know, so she decided that she would sit in a chair that was next to the couch but when she went to sit in the chair she realized the chair had moved on her and made a really loud scratching sound on the floor.

Lily looked up and blushed a little hope she didn't disturb the woman, "Sorry about that, Hope I didn't bother you too much."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Karma glanced at the girl as the sound of scrapping ripped through the room, a raised eyebrow all she offered as she looked her up and down.

"Oh. You're Puppet's toy aren't you?" Never having set eyes on the girl before, the only reason she recognized the other female was the sole fact that no one else could have gotten in the house. "Nice to meet you, I'm Karma."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:59 am

Lily was looking the woman over with interest and when she called her a toy she was not sure how to answer. She had never been called a toy before, but if she corrected her when that cause problems with Karma.

"I suppose you could call me that, even though I would call me his girlfriend." Lily calmly said "Nice to meet you Karma, I am Lily."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:55 pm