Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Music Of The Night||Black Manor||Christmas

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Music Of The Night||Black Manor||Christmas Empty The Music Of The Night||Black Manor||Christmas

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 am

Daniel was decorating the parlour for christmas. Lights on the tree, ornaments, a charmed fire in the fireplace, and everything else you could think of in a perfect halmark christmas. He had purchased presents for everyone. His gift for Aragorn was probably the best, just because he was biased. He had made it himself. A Sweater, it was masculine as danni could make it and it was perfect. It had taken days to complete perfectly and daniel was proud of his work. quietly humming "Music of The Night" from Phantom, he was so wrapped up in his work that he didn't even hear someone enter the room.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Music Of The Night||Black Manor||Christmas Empty Re: The Music Of The Night||Black Manor||Christmas

Post by Gorneh Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Aragorn came down the stairs of Black Manor, yawning and rubbing his eyes and shaking his head. He was exhausted, completely and utterly. He was a mess in the mornings. Despite his effort to coax his wild curls into submission, it hadn't stopped them from looking like he'd just woken up. There were slight shadows under his eyes and he didn't look too happy to be awake.

After school had let out, he'd returned to Karma's home for the break. It was short as it was, but they were for the holidays. He slumped through the kitchen, grabbing a piece of toast he found sitting on a plate full of food and trudged into the parlor, stopping when he found Daniel doing what no one else probably cared to do.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Music Of The Night||Black Manor||Christmas Empty Re: The Music Of The Night||Black Manor||Christmas

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Daniel finished his song and a dreamy smile remained upon his face. he adored phantom. He had finished putting a tinsel on the mantle and turned around for something, when he saw aragorn and froze, stiffening and letting the tangle of tinsel and lights that were in his hand fall to the floor.

"oh uhm good morning aragorn.... s-sleep well?" daniel managed
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:21 am

Aragorn smiled softly, dropping his gaze to the floor so that he wouldn't feel like he was overpowering Daniel with his 'weird' eye contact. He rubbed the back of his neck and walked over to where Danni was standing, picking up the dropped decorations. He straightened up again and avoided Daniel's gaze as he held them up for the other boy to take.

"Hai Danni," He mumbled softly, beginning his way over to the lounge chair as he handed them back. He was suddenly shy and hidden, and he regretted ever taking on a personality change during his long naps.

"Better than usual," He added. "You?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:16 am

Danni placed a snowglobe on the mantle and studied it for a moment, and then turned it, only slightly.

"perfect" he said quietly, then turning to gorn picking up another decoration. "i've been, okay i guess. nothing has really changed much for me." he smiled, a forced smile. "you seem a little out of it... ill make you breakfast if you want"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:35 pm

"Oh, uhm, thank you," Aragorn fidgetted, not looking at Danni again as he chewed on his cold toast. He felt guilty being around his ex-boyfriend, especially since they saw each other nearly every day. He had no reason to avoid the boy, except for his self-loathing and guilt that cursed him everyday for what he'd done.

He should probably apologise to him.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Daniel smiled kindly at Gorn. He wanted him back. He'd dated others, but Gorn was different. Everytime danni was around him, he felt...good. He couldn't imagine his life without aragorn in it. The thought of it made tears sting his eyes. He sat himself in a chair next to gorn deciding the parlor looked as good as it was going to get.

"you got something on your mind gorn? you seem to be on edge this morning." he spoke with a warm smile.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:59 am

Aragorn sighed and nodded. He wasn't usually so honest about his thoughts and emotions, though he knew he could share them and not be judged for them. He disliked taking the chances. He licked his lips nervously and looked up at his former love, "Danni I want to apologise. For everything that I've done to you, I'm so sorry."

There were tears wetting Gorn's eyes and they threatened to slip out at any moment. He would look quite a bit younger because of it.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:01 am

Danni saw the small tears and felt himself start to cry a bit himself. Was this going to be the moment he'd longed for since the break up? he hoped to god it would be.

"awww don't be sorry" he said pulling out a hankerchief and wiping the tears away in gorns eyes "you were going through a rough patch. im not mad with you"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:15 am

"That shouldn't matter," Aragorn shook his head. He swallowed roughly and blinked hard. He cleared his throat and took Danni's face in between his hands. His face was warm and soft, a sensation against his hands that he'd forgotten about and now realised he had missed. "I was so cruel to you. I'm so sorry."

Before he could stop himself, he leaned forward and kissed Daniel firmly on the lips, tears sliding down his cheeks.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:19 am

Dannis eyes widened as the love of his life actually kissed him. Was he dreaming. No. This was real. His eyes fluttered shut as he kissed back, wrapping his arms around gorns neck, blushing furriously. He felt his hear racing. This moment was beautiful. The perfect christmas. He got gorn back. no material object would've made him nearly this happy.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:25 am

Gorn didn't let go of Danni's face as the boy wrapped his arms around him. This was an embrace he'd never had, something that was truly great and didn't cause him suffering at the same time. For now, he would forget his worries with the world and he would pretend everything was alright. Anything else that didn't revolve around he and Danni that minute was inevitably unimportant.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:04 am

Danni's pulled back and grinned at gorny. Tears were streaming down his face. He was happier than ha had ever been in his life and he would make sure that gorn would be happy too.

"thank you..so much..." he whispered and hugged gorn tightly "i wanted you back so badly. and now i have you. its a christmas miracle." he laughed and kssed gorn on the cheek. "now the hard part is breaking it to casey" he laughed again. "oh i almost forgot about your gift." he walked over to the tree and grabbed the box and handed it to gorn.

(OOC: inside there is a handmade scarf.)
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Aragorn accepted Daniel's hugged graciously, sniffling ever so slightly and hiding his face in Danni's shoulder. He pulled his face back up from his shoulder and smiled tearfully, blushing ever so slightly at the kiss on the cheek. How had he managed to even kiss Danni without getting red in the face?

And how long had it been since he'd felt so happy?

"Casey... is not going to be happy about this." Gorn chuckled softly, shaking his head and leaning back against the couch and wiping the tear streaks away. "I should apologise to her, too."

Casey had been his friend, and a very supportive friend, until Aragorn had broken up with Daniel in that horrid and arrogant manner. She'd beaten him to a pulp, to his sister's pleasure.

He looked up and took the box slowly, setting it in his lap and beginning to unwrap it. He opened it up and smiled brightly, pulling out the scarf and wrapping around his neck happily, "Oh Danni this is marvelous." He snuggled into the scarf as he slipped his hand down into his pocket. He'd forgotten that he had the small box on him after buying it the night before and having it delivered by owl.

He pulled the box out and handed it to Daniel. He smiled shyly, "It isn't much, but I thought you might like it. If you don't I can find something else though."

{OOC: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/41/662/L_p1004466241.jpg Cause I can't describe it.}
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Daniel laughed slightly. "there has to be a way to tell he without getting you killed.. maybe i should tell her" He said squeezing gorns hand gently "i dont want to see your face all bloody again" He brushed a couple strands of hair away from gorns eyes and smiled "its too nice to be harmed"

He liked the gift. Daniel blushed. the work he spent on it payed off. And then, gorn pushed a small box into his hand and daniel blushed "you didn't have to get me anything..." he murmered opening the box.

(OOC: My dumb computer would not let me go to that link)
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Aragorn smiled but didn't reply, only pressed his cheeks against Daniel's palms when he touched him. He was attempting to keep his vanity out of reach. Gorn knew he was pretty, it was why he was so confident around girls. He could smile and cause any girl to blush if he wanted. Well, any girl except the she-vamp. And Daniel's aunt... she was hopeless.

"Of course I did," Gorny smiled gently. "It wouldn't be right if I didn't."

As Daniel opened the box, Aragorn's eyes fell on the pretty necklace. It was pure silver, the charms inlaid with gems that sparkled brighter than a star. One was a moon, just the frame of a crescent moon, that was inlaid with bright diamonds. The other was a ruby heart, snugly settled into the soft pillow of the jewelry box it came in.

He looked away from it and pulled out another, slightly large box. He had subconsciously bought this one for another person, someone that loved Daniel very much. He laughed nervously and held it out, "This is... uh... this is for Morticia."

Inside of the box was a choker that was inlaid with emeralds. It would fit firmly around the neck until it fell, at the throat, into a strand. On that strand of silver and emerald was a spider that would sit in the base of the throat.

Gorn hadn't been sure whether to get a bat or a spider, so he asked the guy at the shop about it. Muggles had the best jewelry for some reason.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Dannis eyes widened as he opened the box and he smiled at gorn, tears in his eyes.

"it is by far the most beautiful thing i think i have ever seen...well" he glanced at gorn "second most beautiful" He chuckled and put the chain around his neck. Seeing that he had purchased a gift for aunt morticia, danni couldn't help himself. He hugs gorn tightly and kissed him on the cheek "you are too sweet mr. hawthorn.....well the day is just starting..what do you want to do?"danni asked glancing around the room. The decorations were good, and he didnt have to help cookie unto dinner, so he had today to himself, and he chose to spend it with gorn
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Aragorn smiled and kissed Daniel's cheek as well. He was going to try to keep things this way, happy and perfect. He shook his head, "Sweet is an overstatement, love. I've got evil written all over me."

It could've been true, too, had he not found a way to live life without hating the people around him. It had been that way before, though now it was clearing up.

"Well what do you do for fun? I haven't been out of the house but for school."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Daniel shrugged "i haven't really done many 'fun' things over break. I have mostly been working, and when im home, either helping cookie or writing to aunt morticia..or even working on clothes" he said flatly "oh, and i have had some rehersals and vocal lessons but thats about it... but its your choice what we do today..."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Aragorn was intrigued with how busy Daniel had made himself, breaking out of the shy cocoon at least a little bit to show himself off to the world. Gorn couldn't have been prouder, at least when it came to Danni.

"Well," Gorn looked around the room, frowning. His idea of fun was reading, as it always had been and always would be. He tried to think about his other happenings and then realised that he didn't ever do anything but read and lie in his room. He sighed and glanced at an ornament, it was a cartoony version of the Statue of Liberty, snow boarding. It was one of the silliest things that he'd seen of American culture.

"We could make snow angels or go skiing. Snow men," He said absentmindedly. He'd never done any of those things, it was just something that he remembered watching other kids doing with their parents.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Daniel glanced in the direction gorn was looking and his eyes locked on the same ornament. New York. He had to tell Gorn his plans eventually. He wouldn't now. He's wait as long as he could. He didn't want to think about it at all. What if Gorn didn't want to go with him? Daniel didn't want to think about taking on the world, doing something so risky, without having Gorn by his side. Casey was the only one who knew, and he even made her swear to secrecy. Daniel realized he had created an awkward silence and quickly shook it off.

"That sounds wonderful, Gorny, I'd enjoy that" Daniel said, voice wavering slightly from the thoughts in his head. It made him feel sick to be keeping this from gorn, but now just wasn't the right moment
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Aragorn listened to Daniel's silence, concern creasing his brow as he turned away from the ornament and paid attention to Danni again. He cocked his head ever so slightly to the side and frowned more as Daniel replied.

The shaking of Danni's voice made him feel like he'd said something wrong. He backpedaled from his idea, "We don't have to go do that if you don't want to. I mean, if you don't like playing in the snow then that's okay! I just... don't know what its like so I don't know if it's any fun."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:54 pm

"no no no, i'm fine with that gorny, really i am. I just have a lot on my mind." Daniel said, now feeling bad for worrying him. "i've just been putting a lot of thought into my future and it is a really tough descision.." he was wringing his hands. He didn't know how to say it, but he'd have to "I plan on going to New York, when we graduate school. I want to audition, to be on Broadway. I...just want you to be with me though... What's the point in having dreams if you have nobody there to support you, and dream with you. and vice versa. I want to help you achieve your goals... If you don't want to leave, I'll stay with you. I don't want to go if i can't have you with me"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:39 pm

Aragorn blinked as Daniel gushed what was on his mind. It sounded like the boy was overthinking everything, but that was common with human kind. He smiled and laughed, "Of course I'll go with you. International apparating sounds like it would be fun. I don't have much going for my future, maybe an Auror job." He grinned, "I'll go with you, Danni, of course. I might be a little tired though. I could just Floo everywhere."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Dan could've kissed the boy when he said he'd go with him. The blush on his face probably made that evident. He felt slightly embarrassed that he had just let everything flow out like that, but he had been keeping it all bottled up inside his mind for quite some time now. He hugged Aragorn tightly and could not wipe the grin off his face.

"Thank you...so much" He managed to choke out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am