Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I'm Fine, Honest.|| Black Manor

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I'm Fine, Honest.|| Black Manor Empty I'm Fine, Honest.|| Black Manor

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Daniel walked into Karmas rather large home, a forced smile on his face. Why had he agreed to live here? She and he didn't exactly get along like the best of friends. An not to mention he and aragorn were no longer an item, in fact, daniel highly doubted they were still even aquaintences, but oh well, live and let live.

"hello? anyone home?" daniel called quietly. He sighs at lack of answer and places himself atop his trunk and picks up the book he had been reading this week. Much Ado About Nothing. Daniel loved to read, helped him escape the hellish reality he lived in.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I'm Fine, Honest.|| Black Manor Empty Re: I'm Fine, Honest.|| Black Manor

Post by Karmzy Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:03 pm

"Hmm?" Karma wandered into the room, balancing the thick tome in one hand as she continued to read down the lists. She had finally passed the halfway mark and was making her way to the 51/100 mark. She barely glanced up at the boy as she made her way to an arm chair, sitting in it and placing the book on her lap.

"G'mornin' Danio." She greeted. Having come from Gorn's room, her hair was mussled, her tanktop riding up slightly - due to her uncomfortable sleeping position - and her boyshorts hung a little lower than usual. She barely left the room for much when she was home anymore, but she had needed to give the healers space. She'd be back eventually.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Daniel raised his eyes at the rather irritating nickname the young woman had given to him. She was dressed like a tramp, as usual, but he'd try to ignore it. He slides his fingers down the scarf he had placed with great care around his shoulders.

"hello karma." daniel spoke with a smooth tone and a false smile "nice day it is today isnt it? i enjoy it rather so." he flips the page in his book and continues to read.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:14 am

"It's alright, I guess." She continued to look through the lists, her eyes cataloging the information before something tugging at the corner of her brain made her pause and look up at the boy before her. Her highness was dressed impeccably, as always, and looked completely well dressed. Karma, in her pajamas, was shabby by comparison, but at least she had a plausible reason. Besides, it wasn't like she needed clothes to look pretty.

"Daniel... when was the last time you visited Gorn?" It hadn't been anywhere near recently, the last time she'd seen him walk through the doors to Gorn's room was at least a week ago, and she hadn't really left the place since. She had read somewhere that talking to the person in the coma really helped them out, so she'd been reading to him, talking to him, recalling her days and the things she'd gone through, in a hope to reach him and wake him from his coma. She'd even sang to him, once, before it got too... odd. She only sang for Arsen.

The fact was, Daniel really hadn't... been there. And if breaking up meant that he stopped caring for Gorn, well, she supposed he didn't need a place to live anymore. Harsh, maybe, but the blank void that used to be Gorn's emotions was tugging her downward, and the only satisfaction came from when she heard the symphony of screams coming up from Puppet's Playpen. Geoffrey had started to worry about her slightly, but that didn't bother her. Geoffrey was always motherly, like the butler should be. She was almost used to how much he cared for her.

Returning her gaze to Daniel, not even attempting to pretend like she wasn't judging him - she was, and her Highness deserved to know - she raised a single eyebrow. "Well?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Daniel was sure his heart had sunken into his stomach by now. He felt instantly sick. Aragorn. It had been so long since he'd seen the person he still had strong feelings for, yet kept them bottled up inside. Aragorn hated now. He just wanted gorn happy.

"i can't remember the last time i saw him karma" daniel managed to choke out, a sad smile pasted on his pale face. He slides his thumb across his bangs, pushing them into place, returning to the indifferent emotion he wore before. "why do you ask?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:37 am