Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Looking for what's lost

Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Looking for what's lost Empty Looking for what's lost

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:32 am

Tabi had been walking through muggle London trying to find her sister, Tabi thought that had things figured out and that they would try to fix the problem. At this point she was not sure who she was more mad at Leshia for disappearing on her or Ivano not returning her owl's

She decided to stop off at the Leaky Cauldron for a snack and a butterbeer, she was a little tired. She ordered her food and sat down waiting for it to arrive, and really was not paying attention to who was coming in.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Looking for what's lost Empty Re: Looking for what's lost

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:35 am

Jamie walked in and got a butterbear. She found a girl who looked like her age. Jamie took notice that the girl goes to school with her. Jamie took a seat in the chair across from her. "Mind if I join" Jamie wanted to try and be polite.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:57 am

Tabi was a little irritated when then girl just sat down on her own before her answer was even given "Well seeing is you are already sitting down I suppose it is ok."

Tabi took a sip of her butterbeer and looked this girl over, "I know you, Jamie Malfoy." Tabi smirked

Tabi knew this girl would be perfect for her to be friends with, they had lots in common and Leshia was right she needs more friends.

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Jamie grinned. "Well I thought I'd try to be polite but it doesn't really work for me" Jamie said to her with a glint in her eyes.

Jamie smirked at the girl and nodded. "Glad I'm known" Jamie said taking a sip of her drink. "But yes I am a Malfoy and proud of it" Jamie explained to her.

Jamie looked the girl over. Jamie recognized who she was. "You're Tabi Prewett, your sister is in Hufflepuff correct" Jamie asked her. Jamie saw she was a Slytherin and the girl who perfectly be great to be a friend of Jamie's.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Tabi could not help but smirk at Jamie, "Yes being polite is usually really overrated."

Tabi almost choked on her sip listening to Jamie talk, "Nothing wrong with being a Malfoy. Least your not related to a Weasley." Not many people knew the Prewett line and it was not generally something that was discussed around her house and that was a good thing.

"Yeah, she would be my sister. Too bad she is in Hufflepuff, but I can't change her now." Tabi said and she took another drink.

"Have you been having an interesting holiday so far?"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Jamie had to agree with her on that one. "Yes that is true" Jamie nodded.

Jamie smirked. "Being a Malfoy is so much fun" Jamie continued to grin. "Let me guess you're related to a Weasley" Jamie asked her.

Jamie shrugged. "Yeah, you can't but how is it you are in the best house their is and she is in the second worst house" Jamie asked.

"It's been alright, my god damn little sister can be annoying though and lets not forget about the father daughter talk about boys, that was fun" Jamie said sarcastically. "What about you" Jamie asked.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:54 am

Tabi took a drink of her juice that had just arrived and smiled,

"Yeah, Molly Weasley is some kind of aunt or cousin or something like that. Not many people care her maiden name is Prewett." Tabi chuckled a little. She was the last Prewett to be in another house until my sister." Tabi laughed as she took another drink.

"Yeah my sister and I were just talking about the fight for the house cup, I hate to break the news to her, there is no other house as far as I am concerned."

Tabi was listening to her talk about the father daughter talk, "Yes my father and I used to talk all the time until this summer. I know I had to go through tons of questions about my boyfriend."

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Jamie nodded. "Funny how you are related to them" Jamie exclaimed. "Surprised you're not red headed like them" Jamie said to her.

Jamie grinned. "I hate when the other houses think they're going to win. It's obvious that Slytherin will win, we always won for years" Jamie was annoyed. "But it's funny to see them put there dreams on the line" Jamie grinned.

Jamie nodded "Sucks doesn't it and I had to deal with that too, my mom owled him and told him I was dating someone and right when I got home there was the talk" Jamie sighed. "So who is your boyfriend" Jamie asked.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Tabi had to laugh at the red hair, "Yes, thank god. I am rather attached to my blondness."

Tabi thought about the fact of them being red, and she supposed in the right light they could be strawberry blondes, but she choice not to think about it.

"They can dream all they want, but in the end the snakes always come out on top.". Tabi laugh then took a drink.

Jamie was asking her about her boyfriend and to Tabi he was the best guy in the world, except his parents are on her list right now.

"Ivano Raymano, he is also in Slytherin. Except for some reason his parents decided to enter him in the exchange program so he will be attending Durmstrang this year.". Tabi stated with a pout.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:27 am

Jamie laughed with her. "You look better as a blonde, the red won't suit you at all" Jamie said honestly.

Jamie nodded. "Yup, you're correct" Jamie agreed.

Jamie nodded to her. "Ah, I think I've seen him, not sure but the exchange program sounds okay, not really" Jamie shook her head.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Tabi had to laugh, "Well I could always dye my sister's hair red, and then we could be different, and she could look funny."

Tabi was trying to picture her sister with red hair, it would probably suit her.

"I am not sure if I like the exchanged program. He had asked me to ask my parents and I said yeah right. Especially not with the way my dad is acting." Tabi said as she took a drink.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:44 am

Jamie laughed at her suggestion. "That would be funny and entertaining to see" Jamie said to her with a grin.

Jamie shrugged. "The exchange program looks horrible and I wouldn't do it anyway but if you ever wanted to do it, it's basically your choice not your parents choice" Jamie said to her.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Jamie got Tabi thinking about a prank that she could do on her sister during the next year.

"You know Jamie I believe you have given me an idea." Tabi grinned an evil grin. "I have not play a good prank on my sister for awhile, this might be fun."

Tabi thought about the exchange program and he father, "The only reason I would even want to go is to make sure Ivano stays out of trouble, he has this tendency to flirt with everything."

Tabi hoped she could trust him not to do anything with other girls, but she did know he was a big flirt.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Jamie grinned at her. "That's cool, if you need any help with this prank, I'd be delighted to help out, just say the word" Jamie said to her in all honesty.

Jamie snorted and scoffed. "Yeah if my boyfriend did that, he wouldn't live to see another day to be honest. I'd make sure he can't have children and laugh in victory" Jamie shrugged.

Jamie was being 100% serious, she didn't want to deal with new drama, it became a pain in the ass.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:14 am

Tabi thought about the prank Jamie and her were talking about and it would be perfect. "We will have plenty of time to plan it in our dorm, something so would never suspect was even me."

Tabi laughed a little as she took a drink noticing her drink was empty she flagged down the waitress for another one.

"Well I can be just as big of a flirt, if not bigger." Tabi said with a wink

Tabi believed or at least hoped she believed in Ivano enough not to cheat on her.

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Jamie grinned at her. "So we're teaming up on this prank. Fantastic" Jamie nodded to her. She couldn't wait now.

Jamie laughed. "Trust me, I no, I do it sometimes but now that I got a boyfriend not much now because there really are good looking boys around. But when we get to school, you should meet him" Jamie said to her.

Jamie had to admit, she liked this Tabi person, she would have to add her to the list of friends Jamie has. "Tabi I'm admitting that I actually like you, your not bad" Jamie grinned to her and flag the waitress down for a refill. Jamie took a sip of her new drink.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:19 am

Tabi took a drink and had to smirk, "It's nice to have someone help me out for a change."

Tabi smiled as Jamie talked about her boyfriend, it would be interesting to meet the guy that Jamie was with. "I have been with Ivano so long now I don't want anyone else, he just bugs me sometimes."

Tabi was a little shocked when Jamie told her that she liked her, Jamie seemed like the type of person that didn't like easily.

"I am glad, I like you too. I need a friend around here. Someone to help me get into trouble, I mean out of trouble." Tabi stated with a smirk.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Jamie shrugged. "Same here" Jamie said to Tabi.

Jamie laughed at that. "I think everyone gets annoyed by their boyfriend. But I wasn't with mine that long, we started dating towards the end of last school year" Jamie said to her.

Jamie grinned. "You should be, I don't like easily but me and you have things in common, I'd hate to turn it down and trust me I will be helping you get in trouble... I mean out of trouble" Jamie grinned.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:55 am

Tabi downed her drink and looked at the time and she knew she would have to be leaving soon.

"I hate to end this so soon but I need to get going." Tabi really was in no hurry to get home for the pre-school lecture from her father.

"Yes we do have a lot in common and I plan of treasuring this friendship, I will always have your back." Tabi stuck out her hand to shake Jamie's.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:21 am

Jamie took a sip of her drink and then shrugged when Tabi said she needed to go. "Okay, I should go as well, don't worry about it" Jamie stood up. She left some money on the table.

Jamie nodded and shook her hand back. "Good, I will as well" Jamie said too her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:04 am