Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Is it just a Myth? ~ Second years

Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Is it just a Myth? ~ Second years Empty Is it just a Myth? ~ Second years

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:37 pm

Korrie walked into the Mythology room. She really was glad to be back at school. This school completed her, a lot actually. Korrie sat down in a random seat and waited for someone to come in. She didn't care if it was the professor or a student, as long as she wasn't alone here.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Is it just a Myth? ~ Second years Empty Re: Is it just a Myth? ~ Second years

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:43 am

Mel walked into mythology, grinning as she saw Korrie again. "Hey Korrie, long time no see," she joked. "How goes it my friend?" Melcsat at the desk next to Korrie, spreading her things out and plopping her text book on her desk.
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Korrie heard someone enter the room and remembered the voice. "Hey Amelie" Korrie waved. "I've been okay, my stupid father and his dumb wife are thinking about having a baby" Korrie exclaimed to her friend. "I swear, he is trying to ruin my life" Korrie said. "Sorry, I just really needed to get that out" Korrie apologized.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Mel patted Korrie's shoulder. "I'm sorry, that really sucks. My parents are divorced, but as of right now I don't have to deal with step-evils. Is there anything I can do to help?" Mel was concerned for her friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:25 am