Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

tower in the dark

Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

tower in the dark Empty tower in the dark

Post by Tiana Diamond Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:17 pm

France. Paris. The Eiffel Tower. Why was this place so beautiful? With a light sigh, Tiana leaned over the edge of the rail and felt the wind blow against her face, brushing her hair back and out of her eyes. She felt like Rose from the Titanic, a film her parents had insisted she watch, and she had admittedly loved it. She exhaled and watched the mists leave her mouth, making her feel like a graceful dragon on top of the tower, leaning over the city.

"This would be the most romantic place in the world for a date," she smiled and stepped away from the edge, suddenly becoming nauseous of the height she was at. It was strange; she didn't have a fear of heights, but there were limits to how far she could go and still be in her sane mind. She silently thanked her mother for taking her to France in the first place, but then remembered she was more there as a tag-along thanks to her mum's new boyfriend.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

tower in the dark Empty Re: tower in the dark

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Ninette snorted, "There are more intersting things you can do with a date, than stand on a piece of metal."

Pink hair seeming to glow against the dull metal background of the tower. She was still leaning against the edge, as she had been apt to do of late. There was something calming about the view - it helped her focus her thoughts.

Not that she'd admit that to a soul.

Glancing over her shoulder she frowned at the girl, who had seemed to froze.

"What's your problem? You aren't going to hurl are you? Cause I'm not dealing with that."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:00 am

"Still spreading the joy, Fontaine?" Harm drawled sarcastically as she made towards the sound of the familiar voice.

Of course, it was only natural for the girl to visit the Eiffel Tower after her four month leave to Canada. As soon as she had collected her supplies for next term, Harmonie had hopped from each iconic French landmark to the other- filling herself with a refreshed sense of patriotism.

Harm's dark gaze lingered on the other girl's hair, and her head tilted a little. Juli was right- bright pink.

"New look, huh?"

The Prideux turned to the stranger, narrowing her eyes slightly. "Are you going to hurl?" she asked, suddenly wary of her new shoes. Harm shifted a little further away from her.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Ninette's gaze trailed away from the girl, who seemed not to be responding - probably some english baffoon she figured - and let her gaze linger on the new commer.

Old face, new location.

"Heard you were back in town," she said softly, a smirk playing at her lips, "And I just can't help myself. You know me, De Venin, I have to spread joy everywhere I go."

She looked at the girl slowly. It was good to see here again, not that Ninette was going to admit it. Missing people wasn't her thing. If she ever did it, she certainly did it only in private.

"Yes, well I thought it was time to change things up a bit."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Harm walked past the stranger warily, her dark eyes fixed on her, searching for any signs that she was about to throw up. Deciding that she'd be safe for now, the girl took moved towards Ninette's side and leaned against the railings on the edge of the balcony.

She rolled her eyes at the Angelique. Although her hair had changed, Ninette's personality certainly hadn't very much, from what she could tell. "You're just glowing with love and warmth." she remarked dryly.

Harm regarded her hair for a moment in silence, before shrugging her shoulders.

"It looks weird." she decided. "The dumb blonde thing worked better for you." she teased, smirking.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:10 pm

"Oh Harm, I forgot about how flowing and loving you could be too," she rolled her eyes, leaning against the bars of the tower, "I'd say I missed you, but if this is the kind of treatment I get, I think I'm capable of calling myself dumb."

Sighing she began to pick lint off her shirt, "And just how was frolicking in the land of Hockey and doughnuts?"
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Tiana was brought out of her daze by two voices, and stumbled backwards into one of them. Regaining her composure and blushing slightly, she turned around and smiled weakly at the girl with the pink hair, whom she'd assumed was the one she'd fallen in to.

"I'm so dreadfully sorry, but you really mustn't sneak up on a person like that. They could get hurt," she said quietly. "But I like your hair!" she grinned and kicked at the floor gently with her pristine, house-colored shoes.

"How rude of me! I didn't catch your name. I'm Tiana, not that you probably care, but still. You're from here, aren't you? France, I mean. I'm not, hence the accent. And I'll shut up now," she grinned and held her hand out for the pink-haired girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:58 am