Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sheltered Life It Seems

Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sheltered Life It Seems Empty Sheltered Life It Seems

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:41 am

It was a beautiful day so Tabi decided that since she was feeling better she would take a blanket and go out and lay by the lake with a book. It was a little chilly so she was wearing a hoodie and jeans. She had taken to wearing hoodies a lot these days because they seem to keep her cooler.

Tabi was really into her book and didn't notice anyone walking up to her.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sheltered Life It Seems Empty Re: Sheltered Life It Seems

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Leshia was trying to take advantage of the beautiful day. Maybe going outside would be good for her. She then grabbed a blanket and her journal. Leshia then went down to the lake but she made sure that she dressed warmly. In a sweater and jeans. She then seen Tabi and sat beside of her.

“ Hello Tabi.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Tabi was flipping a page when she felt movement beside her and she finally looked up when she heard a voice talk to her.

"Hey there sis, come to join me on such a beautiful day." Tabi smiled

Around other people Tabi always put up a front around other people but when its just the two of them things were different.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:10 am

Leshia then seen that Tabi had a book but finally looked up when she heard a voice. She then smiled a little bit.

“ Yeah come to join you on this beautiful day. Thought the air would do me some good.”

Leshia knew that when she was with Tabi they could be themselves. She knew that Tabi had to act like a Slytherin. But it was different when they was alone.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:44 am

Tabi had been laying on her stomach and then rolled over on her side and smiled at her twin.

"Guess what I got the other day?". Tabi said with a big smile on her face.

Tabi had been busy with things and her mind had been worried about other things she had forgotten to tell her sister about her owl.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 am

Leshia then sat down beside of Tabi. Seeing how her twin was comfortable and she didn't want to mess that up.

“ What did you get the other day? For the looks of it something from Ivano.” Because she seen Tabi smiling and that was one person that they both liked. And well he chose Tabi instead.

She knew that her sister has been really worried about her. But she was glad that Tabi was happy.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:29 am

Tabi could not help but continue to smile when Lesh guessed she got something from Ivano.

"Yeah finally, I was beginning to think he was interested in someone else.". Tabi knew that it made her nervous with Ivano being so far away, but maybe thats what they needed. This was giving her a chance to see that there is other things out there.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Leshia was glad to see Tabi smiling. But when it came to Ivano and things that happened over the summer she didn't care.

“ I am glad that you and Ivano are good. But please I don't want to hear it.” Leshia was still hurt that he choose Tabi over her. For once she thought she could make her father proud having a Slytherin boyfriend. But it seemed that he was only interested in Tabi.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:08 am

Tabi sighed when she saw the way her sister reacted to her news,

"When are you going to get over the fact that Ivano would prefer to be with me over you?"

Tabi was mad when she found out that Ivano had kissed her sister, but she tried to tell herself that Ivano just mistaken the two of them. If you didn't pay attention to the way we talked it was easy to do.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:56 am

Leshia hated it that Tabi was talking about Ivano.

She knew that Tabi loved rubbing in that she was with Ivano and Leshia wasn't. “ Ivano was talking to be before he kissed me Tabi. If he was really in love with you he would have known that it was me and not you.”

Leshia knew that her sister would tell herself anything just from facing the truth.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Tabi could not help but smirk at Leshia she knew Leshia thought that she had something over Ivano and that just wasn't the case.

"Leshia, that has nothing to do with anything. We both flirt with other people, but in the end it will be the two of us."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Leshia then seen Tabi smirk. She knew that deep down Ivano liked something that was different that her sister.

“ Face it Tabi you know he could be dating another girl at Durmstrang and there is nothing that you can do. I hear there are some pretty girls there.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Tabi had come to accept that Ivano and her were always big flirts and the two of them will always understand that between them. If they find something better then I guess they were never mean to be.

"You right Leshia nothing I could do and no way I would ever find out either." Tabi smirked, "But then that works both ways."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Leshia sighed as she would never understand her relationship with Ivano. They was always flirting with other people. Maybe they weren't meant to be together. But she would never tell Tabi that. Because she was scared of how she would yell at her and say that she was being jealous.

“ Yes but isn't a relationship about trust. And flirting is like cheating on someone. I would thought that you wouldn't flirt with other guys.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 am

Tabi looked at Leshia as she was talking and could not help but shake her head and laugh.

"Please Leshia flirting is not cheating, besides he flirts all the time so why can't I"

Tabi knew that Ivano flirt she had seen him do it all the time. If he could flirt with whomever and where ever he wanted so by god she could too.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Leshia then rolled her eyes when she heard Tabi laugh at what she just said.

“ Does two wrongs make a right then? I mean for all you know that his flirting means that you can't keep his interest anymore.”

Just because one person was flirting didn't mean that they both should. Maybe this made her different from her sister. She knew that she would never flirt if she ever got a boyfriend.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:39 am

Tabi smiled at Leshia and then could not help but shake her head,

"Slytherin means we can do what we want when we want. Flirting means nothing to us." Tabi shrugged

"Oh trust me I can keep Ivano interested just fine."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Leshia then was watching as Tabi was smiling but also shaking her head.

“ Oh so just because you are a Slytherin doesn't mean that it is right. I am sure deep down Tabi it hurts you. Or you wouldn't have been mad when he was flirting with me>”

She then rolled her eyes. “ Just keep telling yourself that.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Tabi glared at Leshia when she commented about getting upset,

"Flirting and kissing my sister are two different things Leshia and you know that." Tabi spat

"You my sister and I trusted you, but you obviously want something that I have."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Leshia could tell that Tabi was getting upset about what she said.

“ Flirting can lead up to kissing Tabi. You know this.” She then started to sigh because this wasn't going to end well.

“ Yes Tabi I trust you and it is so wrong wanting someone to actually I don't know like me.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:26 am

Tabi could not help but roll her eyes, "I am not saying you should not have someone like you, just not someone that belongs to me."

Tabi was walking around still, "A lot of things can lead to kissing, what exactly is your problem with me flirting?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:31 am

Leshia then seen as Tabi was rolling her eyes. “ I didn't say someone like me. I meant was when I actually have a boyfriend.”

She then sighed a little bit. “ Flirting can show “ Hey I am single and doing this because I am in a bad relationship.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:24 am

Tabi could not help but laugh a little when she commented about the meaning of flirting and having a boyfriend.

"Well first off in order to find a boyfriend you need to come out of your shell and stop with the pity me act. Guys want strong woman, not panseys." Tabi comment as she continued to walk around

"Plus flirting does not say your in a bad relationship all the time, most of the time it just means your lonely. But it doesn't mean that all the time either."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Leshia then seen that Tabi was laughing at her. And it kind of hurt her. But she wasn't going to let Tabi know.

She hated when Tabi called her a pansy. And tell her that she couldn't find a boyfriend because she was in a shell and a pity act. “ Tabi when guys look at me. They see you because I look like my twin. They don't see me as Leshia, they see that I look like Tabi.”

“ You flirt to get a guy to notice you Tabi. You would think that you would flirt only for him. And I don't know be faithful.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:09 am

Tabi stopped the pacing she was doing when her sister said that guys only look at her because she looked like Tabi.

"Please, you have a much better attitude than I do. They see the person you are you just choose to think that way." Tabi huffed

"I flirt cause it is fun, and when Ivano is around I do flirt with only him."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:12 am