Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sheltered Life It Seems

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sheltered Life It Seems - Page 2 Empty Re: Sheltered Life It Seems

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Leshia then watched as Tabi stopped her pacing. She knew it was because Tabi thought what she said was wrong.

She agreed that she had a much better attitude than Tabi. Because her sister was a bitch almost all the time. “ Really Tabi then why did Ivano kiss me? You would think I was acting myself and he would be able to tell. But guess that part was wrong.”

“ Well I don't think you should flirt even when you are dating him.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Tabi just glared at Leshia for a moment while she thought about what she was going to say.

"I can't read Ivano mind, who knows why he does what he does. I have never had a clue. Maybe your right, maybe we are not meant for each other."

Tabi really wasn't sure anymore, maybe Tabi should find someone that would be more interested in her.

"Maybe that is why I flirt, who knows because I sure don't seem too."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Leshia then was watching as her sister was glaring at her. She knew that she was going to say something. But she had no idea what Tabi was going to say.

“ Yeah I know that it is hard to read him. But really I don't think you two where meant and I am sure that you can find someone who will treat you better.”

She could tell that Tabi wasn't sure about anything anymore. Leshia just wanted the best for her twin, and it seemed that Ivano wasn't.

“ Yeah that could be a reason.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Tabi sighed and then sat down on the ground and laid back looking at the sky. Maybe her sister was right and that they were meant for each other she just didn't know and was confused. She of course would never tell her sister she was right.

"I just love him and never thought of my life without him. Why is this so hard?"

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:35 am

Leshia knew that she was right. But she wasn't going to hear that from Tabi. Because she was a Slytherin and they are always proud. Her and Ivano wasn't meant for each other. It should have never happened in the first place. But you could never tell Tabi what she should do.

“ Tabi I promise everything will get better. I mean I am still living with a Slytherin family when I am a Hufflepuff. I keep telling myself that once school is over I am leaving. Maybe Carmin will come back.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:06 am

Tabi sighed and then turned and looked at her sister and tried to give a little smile.

"You can promise all you want, but that doesn't mean that it is going to happen."

Tabi almost laughed when she said that Carmin would come back.

"I think you are still dreaming on that one, our sister doesn't care anything about us."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Leshia then was looking at her sister and seen that she was giving her a small smile.

“ I am sure that this is going to happen. You just have to admit this Tabi.”

She then was laughing when she said Carmin would come back.

“ I am not dreaming Tabi. Carmin is going to come back and I am sure my house life might get better.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Tabi looked over at Leshia then sighed,

"The only way our family will be happy and back together is father would die or disappear." Tabi sighed and then got up off the ground.

"But unless we hire someone to kill him I do not see that happening anytime soon." Wiping off her jeans she sighed and looked at her watch.

"Well I guess I should get back to the common room. Its been fun though."

Tabi walked over and pulled her sister into a hug and smiled. "I do love you, your my sister after all."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Leshia then was looking at Tabi. She really had no idea what she was going to say.

“ Yeah I know but you know that could be arranged that father could die or disappear. And I am sure that someone would love to see him gone.” She then sighed as she got up the ground.

“ We could hire someone Tabi. I just want to be happy at home and that is never going to happen as long as I am there.”

Leshia then looked at her twin. “ Yeah I better get back so I can study. But this has been fun.”

She know was being pulled into a hug and hugged her twin back. “ I love you too you are the only thing that I have that makes me happy at home.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:44 am

Tabi sighed a little when her sister mentioned about getting someone to kill their father. Tabi would love to do that, but she did not have the resources to achieve such a feat.

"Well I could always cause a potion accident next time I am at the shop." Tabi sighed what would they thinking. "Its really not like me to think like this."

Tabi pulled away and smiled, "Maybe we could arrange a meeting once or twice a week just the two of us?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:05 am

Leshia was a little happy when they was talking about killing their father. That meant that she would have a better home life. But she knew that she didn't have that kind of money to have someone do this for her.

“ Yeah that sounds like a plan and people would actually believe it.” She then looked at her sister. “ Tabi I know but look at what he is doing to the both of us.”

She then grinned when Tabi said they could have a meeting just the two of them. “ That would be awesome.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:51 am

Tabi looked at the time,

"Well really should be getting back, its been a long day and I have some studying to do."

Tabi knew they really shouldn't kill their father, but something had to happen him for life to move better. She would have to find someone to help.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:08 am

Leshia smiled. “ Yeah it has been a long day and I think I have some homework.”

She knew that killing their father was right. That mean that she would have a better home life. And Carmin would come back home. She knew that she hated their father and that is why she had left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:18 pm