Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Wishing it was Holiday

Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Wishing it was Holiday - Page 2 Empty Re: Wishing it was Holiday

Post by Katherine Braunstien Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:05 am

Kat listened to the places that Danni had been and smiled, she had never done anything really in places here maybe as a young child but she couldn't remember.

"Well Casey what about your theatre of life, what does it consist of for you?" Kat hated leaving Casey in the dusk on this conversation.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:27 am

At the looks the two were exchanging, Dan felt a little uneasy.

"Okay casey what is about to fall on my head?" he asked only half joking. He was trying to cover up how anxious he really felt with some joking around. He fidgeted slightly, toying with a button on the jacket. "seriously though what is going on?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 am

Casey tossed her head dramatically. "I preform on the stage of life and all the world are my back up actors!" She giggled. "But seriously, I can only ever preform in any sort of way off stage. I get terrible stage fright." She shrugged. "The death of my acting career. So it goes."

Casey blinked at Danni innocently. "What do you mean? I thought we were having a perfectly normal conversation." Her face held no sign of trickery.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Kat smiled at Danni trying to give a comforting smile.

"Nothing is going to happen, everything is fine we are just chatting about what we find fun and interesting on our stage of life.". Kat laughed

"Casey I don't mean really on a stage, as in what are you doing with your life. What do you like to do other than hang out with a crazy people?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:48 am

"Oh!" Casey exclaimed. "Stupid brain messed the words up. Well, I run and work out a lot. I read. I study... Occasionally. I eat in the kitchens like a pig, but was blessed with a ridiculous metabolism that I love so much. I dream up other insane things to do in public." She gave a cheeky grin. "I listen to music, if I'm in the mood I meditate or do tai chi. I avoid Danni trying to give my wardrobe a makeover. Yeah, that about sums it up. I mostly just hang out with crazy people."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:57 pm