Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Just another meeting...

Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Just another meeting... Empty Just another meeting...

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 am

Rosetta was sitting near the counter, idly chatting with the boy employee there. Paul was it his name? He couldn't remember. She smiled at him, glad to have someone to talk to but then he needed to take care of some things so she turned her chair around, leaned on the counter and looked around, scanning the surroundings while sipping her latte.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Just another meeting... Empty Re: Just another meeting...

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:17 am

School had passed quickly for the Slushatel, though he wished different for half term. He didn't like it when holidays went too quickly when he barely had a chance to settle down. Running his hand through his hair, he used his palm to open the door that entered to his cafe when he last saw Rose.

Rose.

He shivered as he pushed the door and entered the cafe, gazing at a redhead. There was a familiar element about her, but he wasn't sure what.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:23 am

Rosetta's gaze strayed towards the door when the little bell tinkled saying that someone just arrived. She made a cute pout-y face as the boy's face reminded her of someone and her brain started to work but then stopped- just like every other time. She gazed at the boy with her stormy gray eyes again before going back to nursing her latte, just staring at it.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Kieran bit his lip. He supposed... he supposed he could talk to her, right? Rose was in Beauxbatons for the year - a detail he had procured with some difficulty - and checking out other girls casually, surely, shouldn't be such a sin. It wasn't as if the girl was related to Rose, or if she knew her.

The Slushatel slid across the cafe towards her, and he gently poked her shoulder. Here it goes. "Hey," he breathed, "are you new around here?"
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Rosetta blinked in surprise when someone tapped her shoulder. She looked back and offered the boy a smile. He looked as old as her but she did advanced a year early. "Erm... Hello" she said, shyly. "Well I don't know really" the Hitrost said, blushing. "This place seems familiar but" she stopped and frowned "I haven't been here before"

"Hey beautiful flower" a voice said and she turned around to the counter, seeing the boy she was talking to. "Oh hey James" she said, now remembering his name. "I'm just gonna go and let you talk okay?" he said, smiling but it dropped when he looked at Kieran, a flash of familiarity in his eyes. "Oh okay" Rosetta said before looking back to Kieran.

"Did you want something?" she asked, nursing her warm latte.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Kieran laughed uneasily at the redhead's response, though he tried not to sound rather overbearing. He flicked a fly out of his peripheral vision before concentrating back on the girl. She was not as beautiful as Rose - no one could ever be - but she was pretty all the same. The Slushatel stopped his laughter, and let a smile curl his lips instead.

"There are a lot of cafes that look alike, Rose. I wouldn't blame you if you'd been here before and forgotten," he replied, and it was then that he realized his mistake. "Sorry!" he exclaimed, covering his mouth. His eyes widened, quivered, shivered. Oh God, this girl was going to think he was a freak now, wasn't she?

Kieran shook his head defiantly, his cheeks reddening. One more word out of him and he was bloody screwed.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Rosetta felt a small tug on her heart as she heard him laugh. Why was he so damn familiar? Maybe she's heard him laugh before- maybe at school. Yes that's what it all was. She was new; He looked like he's been here for a few years.

Her eyes widened at what he said "H-how?" she stuttered before shaking her head "No I haven't been here before... I'm either at the foster home or Durmstrang" she said with a shrug of her shoulders. She looked at him curiously and continued her question. "How did you know my name?"
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:07 pm

"Durmstrang?" Kieran asked coolly, "what year are you in? What house? I'm sorry I'm asking a lot of questions... but it's just that, like you said, you're not familiar with this area and I'm just trying to help." His cheeks continued to redden, and his gaze averted from Rose's.

The Slushatel's lips parted, and pressed them shut. "I... I had a girlfriend... her name was Rose," he muttered, "I haven't seen her in a long while, and I'm scared... I'm scared that something happened to her. I just called you Rose, because... how was I supposed to know your name was Rose too?" He planted his face in his palms, "God, I sound like an idiot, do I?"
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Rosetta chuckled and took a sip from her latte and shrugged. "It's okay really" she said, flashing a small smile. "Well I'm a fourth year" she said before pausing- the sudden urge to say Uchitel overcoming her. She frowned and thought maybe it was because Alexander was there. "Hitrost... I'm a Hitrost" she repeated, as if to make her believe she was.

She frowned, unaware of the blush on the Slushatel's face and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey... don't worry" she says, a frown on her face. "This other rose girl sounds strong so she'll be fine" she said in a matter of fact tone.

She felt a pang in her heart and frowned unconsciously. He'd called her Rose just because he remembered his girlfriend. That was okay, right? She wasn't jealous.... was she? "No you don't sound like an idiot" she comforted him with a small but forced smile. "You just sound like a caring and worried boyfriend..." she said, as her heart felt a pang again. Gods... she was jealous. Over a boy she just meet. She was crazy!

"Care to tell me about her?" she asked, curiously.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Amused, Kieran slipped a small laugh from his lips, "Hitrost, huh? D'you know my sister's ex?" He shook his head defiantly. "Never mind. Of course you wouldn't. He's in Beauxbatons too, for the Exchange Program." He cleared his throat, "I think I might go next year. For the Exchange Program, I mean." His tone began to sound saddened by nostalgia, "I'd love to visit Hogwarts. Or Beauxbatons. Either one's fine."

The boy's face lit up. "Rose?" he muttered quietly towards himself, "what do I say about her?" His eyes gazed all over the cafe, falling on happy, married couples, little children drawing on the walls, laughter from a group of students. His heart began to flutter. "She's beautiful," he breathed, "she has the most amazing hair: golden locks like Rapunzel, the most caring eyes... I knew I needed her the moment I saw her.

"Do you know what it's like when she laughs? It's like time stands still just so it can let her laugh last forever. It would make way for her laugh; it's that entrancing. She has the most amazing sense of humour too. She's hilarious, but she does it without being mean to anyone. You know she's smart; that goes without saying. She has the most beautiful smile; the whole world smiles when she does.

"Her heart... oh Merlin, her heart was beautiful. She was all that I cared for... I would live for her and be her, if she..." He stopped then, gazing silently at the floor. He couldn't go on, not without crying.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:41 pm

She tilted her head at him, confusion etched onto her face. "Well you see" she said rubbing her arm, after placing her latte on the counter. "I don't know anyone" she said before shrugging. "And I mean that literally" she added before starting to listen intently on his description of her.

The way he talked about his girlfriend made her both feel happy and sad at the same time... yet she didn't know why. She was no one of importance; she didn't have the right to meddle with anyone's lives.But she felt happy for Kieran... happy that he would have such love for one girl- wherever she may be now. But she felt sad for some reason... maybe because it wasn't her? No. Never.

"I'm sorry... I wonder what happened to her" she mused, staring at her latte. "You sound so... in love with her" she said, a small smile of amusement on her lips. "It's touching" and heartbreaking she thought before scolding herself. No Rosetta! Stop thinking like that!
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:50 pm

"Well... if you know the right people you can get to know everyone in no time!" grinned the Slushatel, "you know that I can always try and help you out with that." He firmly nodded before shaking his head once more, "You don't know no one - you know me!" He snickered, "Now don't tell me you don't know anyone. Got that?"

Bluntness took over the young boy. "I am," he replied, "it's so hard to forget someone that changed your view about... everything." He wrapped his arms around his knees. "Do you know she tried to kill herself once? That was how we met." He cleared his throat of all the bile forming inside him, "I never viewed her as a sad puppy that needed help. She was always Rose Ann, my love."

The boy buried his face in his knees, "I'm scared, Rose... I'm scared that in Beauxbatons, she did kill herself and news hasn't reached Durmstrang yet. Because of social reputation and all of that." His breath trembled, "Do you know how responsible I would feel if that happened?"
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:22 am

Rosetta let out a small chuckle at him. "Well I guess you're right, KiKi" she said, idly wondering where she had gotten that nickname after. She nodded and even saluted him, one of her many quirky habits "Aye aye captain!"

She tilted her head at him, trying to stifle a laugh at how he looked. Since he did have his knees to his chest while sitting on a stool. The smile swept itself off her face though. "She did?" she repeated, a bit surprised though memories of a stormy night invaded her. "Must not be a good way to meet"

She laughed nervously, not really used to talking about 'love' let alone somebody else's love that tried killing themselves. Looking at Kieran now, Rosetta felt as though a hand had grasped her heart in a cold clutch "I'm sorry Ki" she said, reaching a hand out to stroke his back. "I-" she bit her lip. What was there to say really? She didn't know anything. She didn't know her past so how could she know about his lost love? Rose Ann. That name left a familiar and foreign jitter in her stomach. "I'm sure she's okay" she lied, she didn't know. she didn't.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Kieran blinked, tilting his head slightly towards the redhead. "Kiki?" he muttered, "Rose... how do you know my name if I never told you?" He slunk into himself, "Kiki... that's what my girlfriend called me." He fluttered his eyes closed, "Are you sure you've never heard of Rose Ann Lucinda, Rose?"

The Slushatel's gaze hovered across memories, the cold water lapping against his feet. He could remember crying out her name, hoping for his life that she could indeed be rescued. He'd rescued her, brushed the hair out of her face just so he could glance at her beauty in near death. "It's not, but... I gained a lot out of it," he mouthed. Without Rose... he would have still been a wreck over Haze.

That was somewhere he did not want to be.

"I really hope she is," mumbled the boy, and he decided to huddle close to the redhead. "I don't want to live the rest of my life without someone I'd like to spend it with."
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:18 am

That's when realization hit Rosetta and her eyes widened, snatching her hand away. How did she know? She frowned in thought and shook her head widely, and gripped at her head. "I-i don't know" she mumbled, the fact hitting her hard. She didn't know. How did it take her this long to realize that she was afraid of not knowing? "No not that I can remember"

The Hitrost gazed at the Slushatel with a frown, wondering what the hell is happening to her. Hell how did she know his name? How did he know hers? She nodded along to his words, not knowing what else to say.

She blinked at him and tilted her head when he huddled close to her. She pouted but sighed and huddled even closer. "I'm sorry" she said, in a voice much like her past life but different all the same.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:09 am

Anger took control of the Slushatel for a brief, elongated moment. "You don't know?" he bellowed, "how could you not know who she is? You either know someone or you don't!" He ran his hands fiercely through his hair, "This is not my friend, or my enemy, or an ex we're talking about here! This is my girlfriend! My beautiful, broken girlfriend. And for all I know, I could never get her back!"

As Rose huddled close to him, the Slushatel began to cry, for real this time. He ignored the familiar tones of her voice. "G-God," he sniffled, "I-I... I didn't mean anything... I didn't mean... I..." He wiped his tears with his shirt, "I'm sorry." He buried himself in Rose's embrace, shutting his eyes.

"What's your full name?" Kieran questioned, "I want - no, I need - to know."
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 pm

She flinched when he bellowed, flashes of nights with two people arguing ruthlessly flashing before her eyes when she tried closing her eyes. She grit her teeth as she practically jumped out of her seat, facing him hands clenched into fists by her side. "It's kinda hard to know someone when you can't even remember your past! When you can't even fucking remember who your parents or where you were born!" she spat venomously at the boy.

She sighed and un-clenched her now white knuckles, casting a glare at the other occupants in the cafe who readily went back to their business. She didn't care she was stirring up a scene.

Looking back at Kieran now made her heart shatter. She sighed and sat back beside him, pulling him close, "I'm sorry too" she said softly before she closed her eyes, "Rosetta LaCross and you KiKi?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:26 am