Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i don't like being out at dark. (OPEN)

Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

i don't like being out at dark. (OPEN) Empty i don't like being out at dark. (OPEN)

Post by Tiana Diamond Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:49 pm

It was late. Very late. So late that Tiana was almost scared of being out. She wasn't afraid of the dark, no, but she was afraid of being caught. She wasn't really dressed appropriately for the time of year, walking around after dark in shorts and a vest. Or her pyjamas, really. And knee-high socks. Her feet were getting muddy through the socks, since she hadn't thought of wearing shoes or slippers, and she was really cold.

Walking around was fun, Tiana decided. Especially after dark. She found herself near a tree, a pretty big one by the looks of things. She took a step towards it, and a branch hit the ground next to her. She jumped up in fright and fell to the ground, where another, thicker branch came crashing down next to her. She narrowly avoided it by rolling out of the way.

"What the hell?!" she hissed into the darkness, just as she was grabbed by the ankle and suspended in the air.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

i don't like being out at dark. (OPEN) Empty Re: i don't like being out at dark. (OPEN)

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Storm was sitting by herself, head in her hands trying to avoid life. She didn't want it, but death was pointlss, too. The young redhead didn't care how late it was, nor how dark. Now that not just her brother, but also her father abusing her. As well as that he was drunk all the time. Nothing was alright.

Storm clasped her hands together to stop them from shaking. She thought she was hearing something and stayed there really quietly. The Gryffindor got out her wand slowly and silently, and when the person was close enough, she shot upright and murmured. "Levicorpus."

Storm stood and walked over to the upside down girl, her face turned into an irritated scowl.

"Are you insane?" she hissed. "Nobody comes to the Willow at this time of night! Nobody!"

(ooc: i hope this is okay?)
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

i don't like being out at dark. (OPEN) Empty Re: i don't like being out at dark. (OPEN)

Post by Tiana Diamond Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Tiana was muttering under her breath at how much she wished she'd stayed inside and in the warmth of her bed. Bed sounded good right now. Being suspended in mid-air by her ankles did not, yet funnily enough she was doing the one she'd much rather not be doing. Well, life sucked a little like that. She was tempted to let out a blood-curdling scream, hoping that she would shock her not-so-welcome after-dark buddy into dropping her on the floor. But then again, that would probably attract the attention of a teacher, and being found outside, after hours, on her head and wearing the skimpiest of outfits really just sounded like a detention waiting to happen.

Squinting, she managed to make out a figure in the dark. It was a girl, she could tell from the hair and the voice that, soon after, hissed at her like she was some kind of insane snake. Well, the insane part was probably right. She was freezing.

"So what if I am?! Could you just let. Me. DOWN?!" she hissed back in the general direction that she'd heard the attacker's voice. "And if no-one comes here, they why're you here? I don't think you're a nobody, do you? Otherwise you wouldn't be alive, and hanging me upside down right now," she added in a whisper.

(ooc: yeah, it's fine:'))
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:58 pm

She stared long and hard at the upside-down girl. Seriously? Storm had not expected anyone to be outside at this time of night, and was pretty surprised, but it wasn't like she would show it. Definitely not. She kept her expression firm and irritated, like it really bothered her that the Gryffindor wasn't as alone as she originally thought.

Throwing her red head back, Storm laughed bitterly. "That tree could have killed you! Are you attempting suicide here? Oh, and it's a brilliant way to thank somebody for actually doing something other than stand around and watch you, thanks!" She had no plans to let the stranged down.

"You don't know anything about me," she said in a calmer voice. "Maybe I am nobody. Nobodies exist, though the problem is that most people ignore them."

Storm looked at her long nails, murmuring in a hushed voice, but loud enough for the person to hear. "Why did I not let that tree kill her? Waste of my time..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:56 pm