Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Never Too Dark (Open)

Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Never Too Dark (Open) Empty Never Too Dark (Open)

Post by Loz Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Jae rested her head against the wall of the cave and tucked her legs underneath her. Her breath, swirling white and visible in the cold, deep darkness of the cave, seemed to echo in the silence of the place. It was this type of place that she indulged in. The sweet blackness of it. It swallowed the bright, chaotic colours of everywhere else and allowed her mind to operate more clearly.

It was peaceful.

Peace was over rated. She needed something to make her think. Company, asides from a few creatures she could hear in the distance, further into the cave.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Never Too Dark (Open) Empty Re: Never Too Dark (Open)

Post by Rozzers Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Alexa was around the grounds again as she noticed that a certain Student had entered the Forbidden Cave.

She started walking into the peaceful place.

"Lumos!" Alexa muttered as she continued to walk into the depths of the cave. Thats when she noticed a breathing sound. She turned Around the corner and noticed a third year student sitting on the ground.

"Miss Morozov, Why I are you in here. Alone?" Alexa said in a un-pleased voice.

Never Too Dark (Open) I_am_p13
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Jaelyn had already slipped her wand out of her sleeve and curled her fingers around it subtly as she heard footsteps around the corner. Her mind was on alert, but her body stayed in the same relaxed position. Her glowing green eyes immediately flickered to the professor.

"Professor Thorpe." she greeted in response.

"It's called being bored. I do suppose it lead me here, Thorpe." she drawled.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Alexa looked at her as she lowerd her lit wand down.

"The question is Miss Morozov, Why are you alone in a place like this? You never know what could be lurking in these caves!" Alexa said softly to the girl.

Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:44 pm

"Aye." she answered, turning her head to a tunnel that lead further into the cave.

"I'm certain that's why I'm here." Jaelyn agreed, eyes glinting with mischief.

"To test if I can handle the things that lurk in these caves." she tilted her head to the side.

"Really, they should be wary of me." she smirked to herself.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Alexa smirked at her student.

"Well, I am just surprised that your down here alone Miss Morozov. I have to look out for students who enter the caves alone. One never can guess what lurks in the dark. I thought you of all people would be down here with your friends, not on your own. It is stupid of you to come down here alone." Alexa said as she moved nearer her student.

"Is there anything wrong Miss Morozov? I am always here if you need to talk about anything!" Alexa questioned her student.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:08 pm

"I'm terribly sorry professor, but I disagree. Strongly." the girl paused.

"If I were a regular student, I could understand your reasoning."

"But the very fact that you could possibly consider me regular, Thorpe..." she trailed off.

"Why, I'm a little insulted." she smirked.

"Nothing's wrong, Thorpe, I'm not a sulky teenager come to brood and self pity in a dark place." she said, trying to extract the venom in her voice.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Alexa Notice's the venom that was in her student's voice.

"I'm sorry if I insulted you Miss Morozov. I didn't mean it by any chance, I consider every student as equall." Alexa paused.

"I didn't mean to pry Miss Morozov, I'm worried to why you are down here, alone. It is my role as a Professor to look out for students." Alexa said as looked at her student in worry.

Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Jaelyn scoffed mentally.

"Equal?" she murmured, but knew better than to speak openly against other certain types of students in the presence of a professor. The girl wasn't an idiot.

"Perhaps so, Thorpe, but that doesn't mean that one can't be more talented than the other."

"And I find myself to be quite skilled in tackling whatever may be lurking in these caves." she mimicked her words.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:23 pm

"Er Excuss me Miss Morozov, but when I was a student at Hogwarts I hated Professors having 'fav' students. I said to myself when I started teaching that 'I would not be like those Professors'." Alexa said in a angry tone to her student.

"I promise You Miss Morozov that I treat my students equally. Yes, there is talented students which If I see talent I would offer them an aprenticship within Transfiguration to get there master in the subject. I also Offer other students other subjects as I am a master in Transfiguration, Potions, DADA, Dark arts and Oculemency." Alaxa paused again and sighed.

"I have no doubt in you Miss Morozov that you can tackle anything that comes your way. I have heard great things from your Professors." Alexa gave her a smile.

Never Too Dark (Open) I_am_p15
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:20 pm

"Favoured students are often the more hard working, the more gifted. I see nothing wrong with them being given advantages." she said, her tone remaining calm and indifferent, a striking contrast to her professor.

Jaelyn watched the professor intently.

"Yes." she nodded at the compliment.

"And why is it that you are here, Thorpe?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Alexa smiled softly at her student.

"I'm in here because I saw you enter this cave alone Miss Morozov. I am just making sure your safe in here. There's been reports of things going on in these caves lately." Alexa said in a serious tone.

Never Too Dark (Open) I_am_p15
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:13 pm

"I can handle myself." the girl insisted stubbornly.

"And what are these reports?" Jaelyn raised an eyebrow. Rumours were often based on truth, in her eyes. Perhaps this visit to the cave would be more eventful than she first thought.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:48 pm

"It has been reported that 'The Crow' has been going in and out of these caves Miss Morozov. 'The Crow' has been taking students and thats why all of us Professor's and the Headmaster are keeping an eye on these caves and such other areas." Alexa paused to look around.

"We don't want you to be taken as well Miss Morozov!" Alexa said with concern.

Never Too Dark (Open) I_am_p18
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:04 pm

Jae put her hands behind her head to cushion it and stretched her legs, her body language precisely relaxed and indifferent.

"Don't you wander what The Crow wants?" she tilted her head to one side thoughtfully.

"Why is it only stealing children?"

Her eyes flickered dangerously.
    "Oh, I'm not so sure, Thorpe. I may be able to take on The Crow." she smirked and raised an eyebrow at the woman.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:05 pm

"That is a very good question Miss Morozov. Why is it only stealing Children?" Alexa copyed the students question as she raised an eyebrow at the student who's eye's flickered dangerously.

'How I love being a master in Oculemcey and Legilimencey.' Alexa thought. Human Emotions can show in very dangerous times.

"I don't doubt that you will be able to take on the Crow Miss Morozov, but I have to keep an eye on each student now. As you are a third year student, Your power hasn't reached it max yet. You are still being trained. How ever, As I have heard you have got skills in certain subjects. If I see these Skills of your's Miss Morozov, I might just give you a key to success, an apprenticship just might come your way as I am a master in many other subjects." Alexa once again smiled her genuin smile at her student.

Never Too Dark (Open) I_am_p23
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:36 pm

"Wonderful thought." the girl smirked. "Looking at my skills now and knowing they have not peaked yet."

"Almost unbelievable- it's hard to do any better, really." Jaelyn nodded.

She looked up at the professor and hummed thoughtfully. A mentor would be a good idea.

"I'm afraid I do not take Occlumency." she murmured.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:51 pm

"And why haven't you taken Occulemncy Miss Morozov? You never know when some one can invade your mind." Alexa said in a worried tone.

Never Too Dark (Open) I_am_p32

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:37 pm

The girl shook her head.

"I was not able to fit it into my schedule, Professor, and I wish to focus as much as possible on my other subjects so I am able to excel in them all." She paused a moment.

"Though I do appreciate the art of both Occlumency and Legilimency. I have dabbled in both."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Alexa looked at the girl sadly. She knew that the girl had taken nearly every hard subject possible.

"Well Miss Morozov, if had an option for learning Occlumency and Legilimency with your current subjects, Would You?" Alexa said as she decided to sit down on the cold floor in front of her student.

Never Too Dark (Open) I_am_p31
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:33 am

"I can't say I would, Thorpe. I have too much on my plate as it is, and though I do love a good challenge, I don't want to...spread the butter too thinly, lets say." she said firmly.

"Though I'd welcome any reading into Occlumency." Jae nodded.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Alexa Smiled at her Student.

"If you wanted to Miss Morozov, I have every single book on both subjects in my Office as I am a master in both subjects. I am normally in my office after classes and in some of my free time. You can always see me and I will give you the recommended books. Most of my books are not in the school library. Its like with other subjects too. I am always here to help!" Alexa paused as she looked at her student.

"Have you considered a Apprenticship Miss Morozov?" Alexa asked.

Never Too Dark (Open) I_am_p32
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Jaelyn nodded stiffly- the offer was a brilliant one and allowed her to develop her Occlumeny and Legilimency skills without having to make room for the class.

"Thank you, Thorpe." she murmured, a flicker of genuine gratitude in her eye, but it was quickly masked.

"An apprenticeship? Possibly."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:45 pm

"If I offered anyone a Apprenticeship with me Miss Morovoz, I would teach them, Transfiguration, Dark Arts, Potions, Occulemcey, Legilimency, Charms, sword and dagger combat and I would get my great Friend Healer Demetri Prince to teach them the healing arts. I am a Master in every single one believe it or not. But there is other Professors who would take on as a Apprentice as well, they will different subjects." Alexa paused for a moment in thought.

"Has anyone given you the choice for time-turner Miss Morozov for doing extra lessons? I had one when I went to Hogwarts. You can get tired of doing loads of lessons but I loved it." Alexa looked arounf the cave.

"Anyway My Offer still stands about the books. All I say is if you want to take one out, Please look after the book as some are a lot of money." Alexa said as she looked at her student.

Never Too Dark (Open) I_am_p35

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:07 am