Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

House Hunting (Aimee and Gene)

House Hunting (Aimee and Gene) - Page 2 Empty Re: House Hunting (Aimee and Gene)

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 4:00 pm

"Well, you ARE skinny, her ladyship." Gene said calmly.

Before Gene even placed a bit of lasagna into his mouth, he saw the look on Aimee's face that screamed Give-It-To-Me-Or-I-Shall-Kill.

Don't need any body language to express that.

"Uhm... You take my lasagna. I'll get another one." Gene disappeared and moments later, he was carrying another dish.

"Wonderful! Their standard, never drops! In all my years of memory." Gene said happily.

"Hey Gene!" He turned around.

Shultz was standing there, looking at him, and also staring at Aimee.

"Nothing on between us, Shultz. Hey, how's your kid!"

After some small talk, they waved and parted.

"That was Shultz. Now, let's eat."

House Hunting (Aimee and Gene) - Page 2 Empty Re: House Hunting (Aimee and Gene)

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Aimee sighed as Gene went to go and get another dish of lasagne, she had hoped that she wouldn't have been that obvious to make him share with her but in a way she was glad, meant she got another lasagne and she loved lasagne.

"Um, thank you Gene."

As soon as a man began small talking with Gene Aimee blushed bright red as he stared at her, bowing her head to eat her lasagne hoping not to attract any more attention.

"This is going to get really awkward around here I can tell."

Laughing nervously Aimee ate a little more of her lasagne upon Genes request and when she had finished she placed her knife and fork together to signal this. Sipping her tea she sighed happily.

"It is lovely here though."

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 4:23 pm

"Don't worry. Because I'm the few single male around, everyone seems to be interested in my love life." Gene scowled but he burst out laughing later.

"In this town, everyone knows eveyone and maybe something. But its small, safe, and nice. Trust me, IF you and I were out, this town will know in less than an hour. Grandmas call their daughters... Mothers tell their children..." Gene visualized this and shook his head.

He slowly polished up his lasagna, then picked up his tea.

"Where we left off at the ice-cream parlour. So, what did you do before our chance meeting in Diagon Alley? Anyway, what is your budget for renovation and others?"

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Aimee grimaced a little at Genes description that the whole town would know that she was dating someone in an hour of her telling someone or bringing him home, groaning lightly she lay her head on her hand and picked at some of the left over bread.

"That sounds horrible, I don't mind other aspects of my life but my love life is private."

Sighing and shrugging her shoulders Aimee looked at Gene as he spoke to her and smiled at him.

"Not much actually, I was just looking in Flourish and Blotts for some history books but I got peckish."

Biting her lip and not knowing if this was a high enough sum of money Aimee muttered:

"I've got about 200 galleons to buy furnature and renovate."

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 4:46 pm

"Galleons? This is a muggle store! There are twenty wizards and witches living here, but the majority are muggle shops. You didn't bring muggle money?" Gene said, surprised.

"Nevermind, I'll cover for you first. You just pay me back next time." Gene laughed slightly, and couldn't help but surpress a grin.

Gene then took out a map of the town, and placed it on the table.

"See? There are not really much modern buildings other than the Sheriff's office, which is also quite backwards by today's standards. Anyway, here is the bar, there's a souvenier store here, petrol station, Cafe, bakery... Then here, would be the gun store which we shall go later." He gave the map to her.

"Shultz! Hey man! Aimee, tell Shultz what you need."

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 7:35 am

Aimee couldn't help but blush terribly when Gene told her that it was a Muggle store, she hadn't really thought about changing any money into Muggle money, she just assumed she would be dealing with witches and wizards as thats the way it was back home but she supposed it would make a pleasant change.

"I'll take my galleons to that Bank, Gringotts and change it to Muggle money to pay you back once we're done here alright?"

She asked with a small smile.

Peering at the map that Gene spread out on the table Aimee ran her fingers along some of the buildings and roads that were around here making a note of the main streets and stores in case she needed to use them.

"A gun store? Should have guessed. And a Sherrifs office? How cute!"

She giggled, looking at the man that she had seen before in the Cafe Aimee took out a list she had prepared earlier.

"Um if it's alright, may I have 3 chests of drawers, one bedframe, two wardrobes, one large dining room table and 4 bookcases? Please?"

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 10:03 am

"No worries. Yep, you need a bigger gun than that revolver, and the police station has about say... Three good men? We can fend off provocations on our own anyway. Hey Shultz! You heard the fraulein!" Gene stood up and went over to that elderly man.

"Those things are not a problem. But they're only Victorian era designs, Gene-kid." The old man gave a smile.

"Uh-huh. This kid says okay. Now, I'm buying them all for the fraulein. Send the bill to my house. Wait, nevermind." Gene took out a cheque book and wrote a cheque for six thousand dollars.

"Make it the best, and give the rest to your grandson's birthday." He smiled, and pulling Aimee's hand, ran off.

"Well... Off to the gunshop. Any guns in mind?" He said, as they trudged through the snow.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:27 pm

"Oh, I see."

Smiling a little at Gene she wondered how lovely it was to have met two people now that have helped her out in her time of need and have been truly lovely and giving people, despite their own backgrounds of misfortune.

"Thank you very much for making them for me, um, Gene, how much are you...?"

Before she could finish her sentence she had been dragged off by Gene to the gun shop, her legs cold and wet from trudging through the snow Aimee shivered a little.

"Um, I have to say I don't know that much about guns..."

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:41 pm

"Worry not. Guns are simple to use. Very simple." Gene ushered her into the store.

"Hey Gene. Where have you been... Old boy..." An elderly man ambled out happily and shook his hand warmly.

"And who is this young lady, Gene? Caught a fish haven't you, dear chap." The old man looked at Aimee curiously.

"HAR-HAR." Gene said sarcastically, and shook his head.

"She is our new resident here. She needs protection anyway. Just something simple to use, but it has that little kick you know... Bears..." Gene muttered, and the old man nodded.

"Just got that something for you, young lady. This pump-action shotgun. One shell at close range, and your target, definitely dead. Or you want a rifle? Young lady?"

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Aimee smiled as they entered the shop and she found that once again she was the object of scrutiny by one of the people in the town, why did everyone think that she was going out with Gene?

Sighing a little Aimee smiled softly at the man behind the counter as Gene put him straight about them, they were just friends.

"Hello, I'm Aimee."

She smiled sticking her hand out to greet the man like Gene had done.

"Oh I don't really know much about guns, I'm resting my purchase in your capable hands sir."

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 2:10 pm

"Hey, give the lady the shotgun." Gene said, trying to be helpful.

"Alright, whatever you say, kid." The elderly man said, and took out a box of bullets, and pushed the shotgun across the counter.

"Thanks dude." Gene gave him a blank cheque, picked up the items and opened the door for Aimee.

"Okay... I guess we got most of the things now." He said as they walked slowly through the snow.

Suddenly, the sky turned dark, and Gene looked up, and what he saw made his jaw fall.

The Death Mark...

As if slow motion had set in, Gene saw a wizard pull out his wand, and his mouth move.

Then, the world seemed to revert back to normal as Gene pushed Aimee behind the town square fountain and pull out his wand, as the spell hit a cobblestone and explode.

"Everyone stay behind the door! And stay down!" Gene yelled at the top of his lungs as he sent a stunning jinx towards the offender.

"Alright, Aimee, count to ten, and we run for my house. You stay at my left side, so if a spell comes, I'll take it. You only got one bonus try this round." Gene said, panting.

"Bombarda!" Gene shouted, but he narrowly missed the offender, who dodged it.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:33 am

Aimee smiled as she was bought the gun after all she would need it and she had no idea about what she would do if she was attacked by a bear without it, as she walked out of the shop with Gene her eyes followed his to the sky. The Dark Mark! The Death Eaters?

"This looks bad..."

She whispered before she was pushed down behind a fountain and whacked her head on the floor, world dizzy around her Aimee got shakily up to her feet her arm and cheek grazed.

"What? I'm not totally useless I'll help!"

Aimee growled as she stood up and mustered her healing energy into her hands negating it into a privitation of healing energy, feeling the power within her hands Aimee threw the magic like a ball right into the wizard hoping to hit him in the chest.

"Take that you twazzok!" She yelled

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:42 am

"We need to move! Your a civillian! I am committed to a side! Alright... Fine." Gene said, and as Aimee flung a ball of who-knows-what towards the Death Eater, he grabbed Aimee's hands and thundered towards his house, sending jets of light wildly at the Death Eater.

"Bombarda Maxima!" He pointed at his own car which was near the Death Eater, and it exploded, sending the offender flying to a side.

"Okay, Aimee. Listen." He panted, in the relative safety of his home.

"There will be more of them." He gasped for breath.

"Okay. Get upstairs now." Gene said, and he pulled Aimee upstairs, before he pushed beds, cabinets and drawers down the stairs, and he loaded Aimee's shotgun, and gave it back to her.

"Listen. If things go awry, you, will go to Hogwarts, and seek help from the Charms teacher, or Muggle Studies teacher." He said, as he heard his door explode.

He gripped his wand tightly, and he checked his own pistol, waiting for either a foolish Death Eater, or death itself.

"I did not sign up for this... I friggen joined the Order of the Phoenix, because I did not expect to get attacked during breaktime. When I am supposed to be relaxing!" He yelled.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:58 am

Aimee sighed, she was tugged along by Gene and as he pushed beds and cupboards against the wall she just stood there with her arms folded across her chest an amused look on her face, sighing once more she walked to the window opened it and jumped out bending her knees as she hit the floor.

"I can take care of myself."

She sighed, already bored of the situation. Spotting a larger group of Death Eaters Aimee smirked and summoned more balls of energy into her hand and threw them square at an unsuspecting Death Eater on contact the energy splintered all of the bones in their body and sent him crumpling to the floor.

"Come and have a go, if you think you're hard enough."

Slinging her gun to the ground Aimee raised her wand and began a barrage of sectumsempra some hitting their targets and some scoring deep into the house.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:04 am

Gene scowled as he saw that she was scoring all those hits. Him? A man? Stay behind the firefight?

He leaped out out of the window and landed on a Death Eater, rendering him unconscious, and when the surrounding Death Eaters took aim, he pulled out of his pistol, and with one shot each to their heart, killing them. He took aim of one Death Eater whose hand was raised in surrender, and when he pulled the trigger, the gun jammed.

"UHHH!" Gene squealed loudly, and leapt onto the Death Eater, throwing punch after punch.

"WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR!?" Gene asked, before punching him again, but suddenly, the man shuddered and his eyes rolled upwards.

Gene tried to feel for a pulse, but there was none.

"Aimee! See whether anyone of them would talk! See if anyone will say who their boss is!"

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:16 am

Aimee smirked as Gene jumped down from the window and joined the fray like a real man should, smirking as she heard the satisfying crunch of bone as he punched one of the Death Eaters she focused herself back on her fight. Being surrounded by two of them Aimee cursed and kicked her leg up snapping one of their necks with the force of the kick.

"You heard the man, who are you working for?"

She asked in a soft voice, Aimee didn't want to hurt him but if he attacked her then she would have no choice in the matter.

Smirking the Death Eater drew his wand and fired a crucio at Aimee, hitting her square in the chest dropping to the floor and screaming out loud as soon as it was lifted Aimee grabbed the man and her hands flashed green, the Death Eater dropped to the floor dead, the veins in his brain having ruptured.

"Idiot."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:20 am

"See if anyone of them is still alive. Restrain him and bring him to the basement for intensive questioning." Gene asked, angered.

"Aww... Please..." Gene picked up the shotgun Aimee had left behind, and when one of the Death Eaters grabbed his leg, he shot him in the head, sending his head into a bloody mess.

"GET ANYONE!? GET IT!?" Gene shouted, quite unlike his calm self, and he went into his house, and looked for his muggle workshop tools, ready to torture information out of them.

"Aimee, see if ANYONE is alive. If not, meet me inside the house. I got things to tell you."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:47 am

Aimee heard what Gene said to her and she gasped, there was no way that she was going to hand someone over to be tortured, looking at all of the bodies she saw one of the Death Eaters she had hit with a cutting curse was still moaning lightly.

Sitting down next to him Aimee held his hand in her own and stroked his hair with a glowing green hand, the magic sending a morphine like feeling through him, he would be in no pain. Smiling up at her the man closed his eyes and the grip on her hand loosened.

Walking into the house once more feeling a little shaken Aimee sat down on a nearby chair and stared shell shocked at the wall.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:56 am

Gene watched from the window as Aimee put the man to sleep, and he shook his head silently, before retreating further into the house and pretend that he did not see that.

"Alright, you did hear me talk about the Order of the Phoenix? Am I correct?" Gene asked, looking directly into her eyes.

"Those men out there, I'd wager anything that they were the same reason I pointed a wand at you in Diagon Alley. You fought alongside me, you chose a side instead of running. Now, you have a choice to make."

Gene leaned forward.

"You join the Order of the Phoenix, which I am in to defend this world from all of those kind... Or, you stay neutral, and they will come after you for helping me."

"Your choice."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Aimee drew her eyes over to Gene and nodded silently when he began to talk to her about the Order of the Pheonix, she didn't know that she had the power in her to kill anybody and now that she knew that it made her feel hollow inside. She had killed several people, so had Gene but he felt nothing towards it.

"Why...why should I join?"

With dead eyes she looked up at Gene.

"I can take care of myself as you saw, and I'm not keen on joining if their members are willing to torture information out of dying men. Forgive me if I find that a horrible notion to come to terms with."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:16 pm

"That's just me." Gene said.

"The Minister of Magic is in the Order. Charms teacher and more humane teachers. Even students in Hogwarts have laid their lives on the line. It's time for people like yourself to take over evil and cruel people like me. They killed my parents, I hate them. Get it?"

"I saw your mercy killing just now." Gene said and looked up.

"It made me re-think. Was torture really right?" He asked, looking at Aimee.

"Sometimes, doing the right thing is the wrong thing to do. Please, for wizard-kind, I implore you, join the Order of the Phoenix. Protect the innocent." Gene said, actually pleading with her.

"Torture will never work on them. I know that, but why did I say that?" Gene said, sitting back in his chair.

"I never liked killing people. But sometimes, to quote someone, if you do not pull the trigger, they will."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:02 pm

Aimee looked at Gene and smiled, at least he knew and rethought that the whole idea of torture was essentially morally wrong and she moved over towards him and rested her head on his chest needing some sort of comfort after what had just happened.

"Then I will join Gene. The way you put it, so eloquently, it's beautiful in so many ways."

Moving away from him to look out the window at the man she had helped to die Aimee smiled softly at Gene.

"You know Gene...I'm glad I met you, I don't know what I would have done without you and I know that my time here wouldn't have been the same, so thank you, for everything."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:12 pm

"Wonderful. I welcome you to the Order of the Phoenix." He gave Aimee a pat on the head as he waved his wand and every object flew back to its original position.

"Trust me, your life is only just about to get crazy. It's new blood like yourself that will keep the Order running. Our names were leaked by the former Ministeress of Magic. But we now have one trumph card."

"They do not know about you, and the students of Hogwarts." Gene said, his heart filling with valour.

"We are a failing organization. We must find out who they are quickly. Or we shall perish, alongside many others." Gene said, tears slowly rolling down his face.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Aimee smiled at Gene patted her head, everything flew back to it's normal place and she found it a lot more comforting than if he had just left it in the state it was, sighing Aimee sat down on one of the chairs and buried her head in her hands. Totally drained after that fight.

"No they don't know about me, but then again, I'm not much of an asset."

Softly Aimee looked up at Gene and found him to be crying, gasping lightly she ran over to him and hugged him tightly against her, nuzzling her head against his chest before reaching out a hand to wipe away the tears.

"Please don't cry Gene, please...don't cry, I will do everything in my power to ensure that the Pheonix does not fail, and that we will remain strong."

Aimee stroked his cheek with her thumb and gazed intently at him before moving away back to sit on the chair.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Gene wiped his remaining tears away, as he toughened his voice.

"Crying? Oh I wasn't. I must send a howler to the Ministry though." Gene stood up, and after a few brief moments, he returned.

"They need to modify the memories of our muggle friends... I'm hungry!" He said, as he took a frying pan, and placed two pieces of Salmon into it, and pured dark soya sauce over it.

Using his wand, he sped up the cooking process.

He placed each piece onto one plate, and took out a bottle of white wine.

"Taste it. I have not cooked in two days." He winked, trying to put the fact that the town had almost been turned into a warzone, and of how he cracked in front of this girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:24 pm