Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

House Hunting (Aimee and Gene)

House Hunting (Aimee and Gene) - Page 3 Empty Re: House Hunting (Aimee and Gene)

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Aimee frowned a little when Gene lied to her, he didn't need to do that she still felt the same way about him as she did before only now she felt like she was a little more connected with him through this experiance.

"Well all that fighting must have worked up an appetite?"

Chuckling lightly Aimee tucked a strand of hair behind her ear but grimaced as it came away covered in blood. No wonder he didn't hug her back she was covered in blood.

"Well it certainly smells great."

With a smile Aimee conjured a fork and began to eat the salmon her eyes closed contentadly when she placed it in her mouth, it tasted lovely.

"It's really good Gene, really really good. It's so strange. You're like the ideal guy! You cook, protect, buy and you're not too bad to look at!"

House Hunting (Aimee and Gene) - Page 3 Empty Re: House Hunting (Aimee and Gene)

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:45 pm

"Aww... That's so sweet. But I'm single, which is kind of sad." Gene said, and he genuinely started to consider looking for a girlfriend, but he shrugged it off.

"Really? Actually I was-"

Just then, the oven went DING!

He walked over to it, and laughing, he took out a tray of smoked duck.

"Been preparing it since we left this house earlier." Gene smilel, and he placed it onto the table, and passed Aimee a carving knife.

"Ack! Blood." He looked at Aimee's finger, and with a flick of his wand, he removed the blood present from her hair and from her fingers.

He poured out two glasses of white wine and he turned off the white light and switched it to the more gentle orange light, then he turned up the fireplace.

"Winter is beautiful." He raised his glass as he faced the window, as if toasting the snow.

"Let's drink and eat."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Aimee giggled a little bit and sat down properly at the table, trying to find somewhere where she could wash the blood off her hands and try and make herself look a little bit more presentable than she did now.

"I never would have guessed that you were single."

Teased Aimee, she oogled the duck, one of her favourite meals and as she took the carving knife the startled sound from Gene almost caused her to drop it, but Aimee smiled as the blood was cleaned from her body and hair.

"Thanks Gene, this, putting the fight aside has been a truly great day."

Taking the wine Aimee clinked their glasses together in a silent toast before she took a sip of the wine noting the lower lighting with a faint blush. Gene was so oblivious he probably didn't know how romantic he was being and decided not to read too much into it.

"You're a great chef." She complimented as Aimee ate a few bites of duck

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:05 pm

"I am single! Seriously! Actually, I did not even try to get one." He said, and he cut out a piece of duck.

It was too quiet for his liking...

Gene turned on the radio, and music started to play.

"...Now, we have Adele's Set Fire to the Rain."

As the music started to play, Gene's heart lightened.

Gene went to the fridge and took out a bag of fries.

"Local grown produce. Its great. Trust me."

He threw them into a boiling pot of oil, and after a while, through magic, he lifted them and placed them into a bowl.

"I don't like it when my house is too bright, too quiet, or too noisy." He said, sticking out his tongue.

He took a sip of wine, before he shook his head and opened the window, allowing the cold winter breeze to come in.

"Winter... Please go away not."

Gene then closed the window again, and sat down chewing on his own food.

"I could have done better with the food. Sorry about that." Gene said, and shrugged.

"A girlfriend... I shall seriously consider that process of thought, Aimee. Thank you for today, anyway."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Aimee watched as Gene walked about the kitchen it looked like he didn't want to sit still and eat with her which made her giggle, he looked quite cute when he was flustered and moving around like this. The music just made her blush even more, now we have soft lighting a meal and music...great. Very very oblivious then.

"This music is great, I've never heard this artist before...she's wonderful."

Just letting the sound of the music wash over her Aimee ate some more of her meal and glanced softly up every now and again into Genes eyes, come on now Aimee, get a grip she thought to herself.

"No no Gene, I think the foods great, a lot better than the food I can cook, which consists of baked potatos and toast."

Sticking her tongue out at Gene Aimee took a sip of her wine and smiled.

"No need to thank me Gene, I'm just being myself, however I owe you a lot, you gave me a house, and furniture and you saved me from a bear, very very indebted to you."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Gene kept shifting in his seat as he just sat down.

"Don't know why. I can't sit still today." Gene stood up to eat.

"That artist is a muggle. They're really good aren't they. I got sick to Boil me a Cauldron full of hot strong love." He scowled, as he remembered how that was the only song that played over and over on radio last time.

"You know, actually, I own an oil company, which makes me well-off in the muggle world. And in the wizarding world, I convert muggle money. That's why I can afford all those deeds. Thank you Aimee, for allowing me to trust someone for the first time in my life." He said firmly.

"You can't cook?" Gene asked, half-laughing.

"I stay by myself, so I GOT to know how to cook."

Gene turned off ALL the white light in the house, and they changed to dim orange, and he changed the colour of the fire to bright orange, instead of yellow.

"Much! Much! Better!" Gene said, looking around.

"Mhm... The fries are not bad. Try it!" Gene said.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Aimee laughed out loud, she remembered that song too, it was clear that it was going to be a serious one hit wonder because she couldn't envision anyone wanting to listen to the lead singers grating voice all over again constantly.

"O Merlin I remember that song! It was awful!"

Smiling gently at Gene as he told her about how much money he owned Aimee felt a little anime sweatdrop develop at the side of her head. Great. Now he was rich too. A rich, strong man who was kind and intelligent was dimming all the lights, and cooking her a meal. What he said next definately did not help Aimee to contain her hormones.

"Uh well...um...it really i-i-is no problem Gene."

Picking up one of the fries Aimee put it in her mouth but yelped and waved her hand by her mouth, Merlin it was hot!

"Ow, ow ow! Burnt mouth!"

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:35 pm

"Careful, they're hot." Gene said cheerfully, but when she yelped, he jumped.

"Hey! You alright!" He said, taking a look at her hand, before he scowled.

"You should have been more careful!" He said, and went to get a glass of cold water.

"Drink this instead of the wine. It should help with cooling, Aimee." Gene said, looking at her, concerned.

"Seriously, today's you made me realise one thing. We can never act too mercilessly. We must show... Mercy... You taught me many things. How to show concern... Mercy. For one." He said, as he almost screamed when Boil Me A Cauldron Full of Hot Strong Love was playing when he changed the channel.

"Oh yes! Al Martino! I love his songs! Listen!"

"-We bring you, To Each His Own, by Al Martino."

A rose must remain with the sun and the rain
    Or its lovely promise won't come true
    To each his own, to each his own
    And my own is you

What good is a song if the words don't belong
    And a dream must be a dream for two
    No good alone to each his own
    For me there's you

If a flame is to grow there must be a glow
    To open each door there's a key
    I need you I know, I can't let you go
    Your touch means too much to me

Gene hummed along with the song, while fanning the chips.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Aimee looked at Gene with a look of dispair as he turned his back to get some water for her, did he delight in torturing her with sweet gestures that she knew were not meant to be sweet?! Sighing she smiled as he returned with the water and she took the glass from him gratefully sipping at the liquid within it.

"Thank you Gene...that's very sweet of you...you're a very sweet person you know."

Blushing a little Aimee looked down at the table and she too made a disgusted face at the radio when the song they had just been talking about came on.

"This song is much nicer."

As the lyrics sunk into her head Aimee bit her lip looking at Gene fanning the chips she got up from her seat and slowly made her way over to him and screwing up her courage Aimee turned him to look at her and leant her lips up to touch Genes in a soft kiss.

Immediately having a panic attack over his reaction Aimee walked quickly back over to her seat and played with a strand of hair.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Gene was surprised when she got up, and when she KISSED him, he almost died right there and then.

His face flushed bright red as he stammered.

"Uhm... Uhm..." He stuttered.

"That was my first kiss." He said, suddenly bursting into an embarassed fit of laughter.

For some reason, his heart was pounding, and he felt happy for a weird reason.

"Hey, Aimee. I've known you for only this long. Like... This long." He gestured with his hands.

"I don't know... But you know the issue of me having a girlfriend? Maybe you want to uhm..." He stammered, and covered his face in his hands.

Plucking up his courage, he looked up into Aimee's eyes.

"Will you go out with me? I mean I'm ugly and all but uhm... I... Let's eat." Gene avoided looking at her and jabbed his duck.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Aimee tilted her head up to see that Genes reaction was not one of complete horror but one of embarrassment, like her own, ruffling her hair Aimee couldn't believe that she had taken someones first kiss from them without asking!

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to steal your first kiss! I...I...um...I'm sorry."

She drank some more water in an effort to calm her pink face down a little bit but it didn't help at all especially when Gene started to talk about not having a girlfriend.

Heart pounding in her chest Aimee smiled softly as Gene covered his face with his hands, walking back over to him she moved them away from his face and brought her lips to his own again this time a little longer before breaking away.

"I would love, to be your girlfriend Gene."

Resting her head in the crook of his neck Aimee placed a soft kiss there.

"And you're not ugly, you're handsome and a beautiful person inside and out..."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Gene's heart was still pounding when he saw how she reacted to her taking his first kiss.

"You... Will go out with me? I mean seriously? Like... Boy-Girlfriends? Really?" Gene asked, until Aimee kissed him on the lips, just that this time was longer.

"Nah... I'm ugly. I can't believe a nut like myself is getting so embarassed over you." He asked, looking up at the ceiling.

"Should I kiss you back?" Gene asked, stroking her hair.

He shrugged as he took Al Martino's advice.

Two lips must insist on two more to be kissed
    Or they'll never know what love can do
    To each his own, I've found my own
    One and only you

He stood up, and gently helping her to an upright position, kissed her on the lips, more passionately than before, and would it be good to note his face also getting redder than before?

(OOC: Almost died of embarassment from this post. Damn you Aimee. LOL)

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Aimee giggled happily and nodded as she wound her arms around Genes waist laying her head on his chest snuggling it into him and listening to his heart beat grow faster as he got more and more worked up.

"Yes really really Gene, I want to be with you, you're so sweet and before you say no, you are handsome seriously, you're eyes are so expressive and you have a really nice figure so don't put yourself down."

Placing a kiss on his nose Aimee smiled up at him hoping that he would take her advice and come to accept the way that he looked to her, and to her, he was so very very perfect.

"I would enjoy you kissing me back very much Gene, but you don't have to ask."

The feel of his lips on her own made Aimee blush lightly again, her hands moved from his waist, one entwined in his hair the other rested on his shoulder and she softly moved her lips against his tilting her head to one side.

(OOC: You love me really xD )

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Gene broke away from the kiss, and held her gaze, as he stroked her hair.

"You're really beautiful you know." Gene said lamely, as he was still hardly believing his luck.

He clasped Aimee's hand in his own, not willing to take it any further.

"I think, like all those romance movies, it will be suitable to say... I love you, Aimee." He said, giving a real smile since a long time ago.

"Let's finish the meal that placed us together shall we?" Gene said, and lead the lady to her chair, and he sat down, still blushing from her constant gaze.

"Guys shouldn't blush." He looked at the ceiling.

Gene decided to copy what he saw on TV.

"Hey, let me feed you. Come on." He held up a small piece of smoked duck.

"I learned this on TV, you know, the muggle show is- I mean... Come on." He blushed furiously when he said his thoughts outloud.

"You sure you want me as a boyfriend?" He asked again, looking out of the window.

The stars were bright tonight.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Aimee blushed lightly when Gene called her beautiful, she really didn't think that she was but she supposed like Gene didn't think he was handsome it was a subjective thing and her blush only grew when Gene said that he loved her.

"I love you too Gene, like, a lot."

Smiling lightly as him she followed as he lead her over to their table and Aimee grinned as he said that guys shouldn't blush, indeed it was much against the norm for her but it wasn't a bad thing, Aimee quite liked it.

"I dont know you know. It's kind of attractive."

Again her smile grew as Gene speared some duck onto his fork and fed it to her, opening her mouth she ate it and picked up a slightly cooler french fry and holding it out for him to eat.

"I am sure as sure can be that I want you as a boyfriend. Now stop asking."

Pulling her tongue out Aimee took a sip of her wine.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:49 am

Gene flushed furiously as he ate the fries that his new-found girlfriend had held up for him.

"I'm so sorry... Aimee... Tell me where I suck and I'll work on it, alright?" He smiled, before he took his first bite at the salmon.

"First, I could lay so much dark soya sauce." He said, looking at his dish, before laughing merrily.

"Seriously, oh look. The Aurors are working already." He pointed out of the window as flashes of light appeared in muggle houses.

"Oblivators..." He muttered, and shook his head.

"Wow. It is already so late. So uhm... What now? The Television?" He switched on the TV, and immidiately, he recognised the show.

"Ratatouille, have you watched this show before?" Gene asked Aimee, trying to get her to stay in this house, but not for anything to happen.

(OOC: MADE IT Very Happy But anyway, read the last line carefully. Don't make me kick you in CB Smile )

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:57 am

Aimee smiled and she finished off her food rather quickly, she was hungry after the fight although she hadn't realised just how much before, her heart still had not calming down as she realised that she had found a really sweet guy to be her boyfriend. Just how lucky was she?

"Gene, if you don't stop bad talking yourself I'm going to have to take drastic measures to shut you up."

Winking at Gene she took another sip of the wine and watched the flashes of light from the houses, they looked kind of like fireworks from here, and it made her mind wander back to events of the past.

"TV huh? Sounds like a plan."

Moving to sit on the sofa in front of the TV Aimee looked at the programme on, it was a muggle animated film that she had never seen before but it looked funny all the same. Taking her shoes off she curled up on the sofa and yawned a little snuggling her head into the fabric.

"I've never seen this before no but it does look good."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:08 am

Gene looked at his girlfriend in a new light.

"Seriously? Drastic measures? I mean I AM ugly." Gene said, and as his girlfriend laid on the couch, he placed her head on his lap.

'"I love the rat on this show..." He said as the movie was nearing its ending, and a French song started playing.

Camille's Le Festin.

When the movie ended, he switched to another muggle channel, where they were playing out this film about this sinking muggle ship? The Titanic?

"Somehow, this touches me and bores me at the same time." Gene said, shaking his head.

He then asked Aimee, "Are you tired? Or is there anything you want to do before you sleep?" Gene asked, as the theme song of the Titanic started rolling.

"
    Every night in my dreams
    I see you, I feel you
    That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
    And spaces between us
    You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
    I believe that the heart does go on
    Once more you open the door
    And you're here in my heart
    And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
    And last for a lifetime
    And never let go till we're gone..."

Gene smiled fondly and bent down to kiss Aimee's cheek.

"Thank you..."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:16 am

Aimee smiled happily as Gene lay her head in his lap, snuggling into his leg she turned her head so that she could see the TV at the same time as being close to Gene, today really had been a day to end all days it was like a film to her, it certainly had a happy ending like a film.

"Well I don't think you are and I'd be quite happy to take these drastic measures."

Purring into Gene's ear Aimee raised her head and kissed him softly on the lips, making it a little more passionate the longer their lips touched.

"Now, do I need to take those drastic measures again? OR are you going to be good?"

Aimee couldn't help it, the moment the words 'do before you sleep' made her snort with suppressed laughter and with a completely serious face she leant up to whisper in Gene's ear.

"Oh I can think of someone I'd like to do before I sleep tonight..."

As she felt his kiss on her cheek Aimee smiled happily and kissed his back, just liking being held by him.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:30 am

Gene held her kiss for as long as he dared, until she pulled away.

Gene stroked her cheeks and smirked as she made that comment.

"There's a bad boy in Gene too you know... Are you sure?" Gene asked, looking at his girlfriend.

"Very serious." Was her reply.

"Is that final?" Gene asked, and her reply was-

"Tres tres final, Gene..."

Gene bent down to kiss her, and propped her to sitting position, where their lips met, and he pulled away.

"Are you sure you want to take this to the next level?" Gene asked, slightly hesitant, and ready to FREAKING MOVE AWAY at her first sign of hesitation.

(OOC: Yes, Aimee. I AM DEFINITELY READY TO MOVE AWAY. JUST SAY SO Smile )

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:37 am

Aimee smirked as she heard that there was a 'bad' side to Gene too, she had of course known this from the start otherwise she wouldn't have been so interested in him, after all, having a wand pulled on you when you're first meeting a guy does suggest danger and aggression.

"I told you Gene, I'm ready for this."

She smiled, seeing that he was a little hesitant himself and Aimee tilted her head to one side pressing their lips together softly, entwining her fingers in Genes hair pulling him closer to her to deepen the kiss by the light hold on the back of his head.

"Just relax a little, I'm not going to hurt you, unless of course you want me to."

Winking again Aimee kissed up and down Genes neck biting softly before kissing his lips once more.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:43 am

Gene TRIED TO FREAKING relax while she was kissing him, until he decided that he should just play ball (OOC: because she won't listen) because they are in love anyway.

Gene felt her kissing and stroked her hair in response, and when she moved on to his neck, he smirked.

"So... What's next?" Gene asked, the bad boy already out.

(OOC: HAVE FUN! I ENDED HERE TO AVOID GOING INTO MORE DETAIL, AIMEE COOPER!)

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:56 am

Aimee sighed and pulled away with a frown on her face, moving away from Gene to sit on the other side of the sofa, she didn't think it was very fair of him to say that he wanted to do this and then appear so non plussed by what she was doing as if he wasn't even enjoying it.

"What's next is I'm probably going to go home, you know, you shouldn't make out like you want me then make me fall flat like this it's not fair."

She muttered, folding her arms across her chest and tucking her chin into her chest too so that Gene might not see the slight tinge of pain to her eyes.

(OOC: Happy now? You made her sad.)

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:04 pm

(OOC: Don't know how to write a make-out scene. I'm going to try anyway)

Gene looked at his girlfriend, and from face-reading, she is pissed.

Gene's head processed this though, 'Make her happy. Anything, Gene ole boy.'

Gene moved beside her, and holding her, he placed his lips on her mouth, for a quick moment, before smiling.

"I'll do anything for you. Blame me for being your boyfriend."

With one hand, he pulled Aimee closer to him, and placed his lips firmly on her mouth, and their tongues fought a battle of dominance over each other.

Gene had one hand on her shoulder, pulling her closer, and one hand on her head, stroking her smooth hair, and he heard her moan.

(OOC: Up to you next. I'll... Play along...)

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Aimee looked softly at Gene after he kissed her, she felt the anger softly bubble away into nothing and she wrapped her arms around Gene's shoulders hugging him close to her as he said that he would do anything for her, it made her want to kiss him again but she hung back, wary, in case he wasn't comfortable with this.

"Oh I'll blame you alright."

She smirked and as Gene pressed his lips to hers Aimee sighed happily, opening her mouth when he requested and letting her tongue curl and uncurl around his own, slipping a hand down the back of his shirt to rest on the top of Genes shoulder blades Aimee smiled and kissed his neck softly.

"If you don't want to do this, we don't have to you know..."

Aimee kissed Gene's lips with her own, lightly brushing them against each other.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:46 pm