Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Quiet at its Finest

Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Quiet at its Finest Empty Quiet at its Finest

Post by Ray Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Hunter sat on one of the couches, and squished herself small in the corner. She didn’t think anyone could see her then. It wasn’t as if she was afraid of them, no, she wasn’t afraid of anyone anymore. She was uncomfortable by the stares she received because she wore a lip ring and was covered by scars. She knew it was partially her fault, for no one ever forced her to wear a lip ring, but some people should just mind their own damn business. She took a chocolate frog out of her pocket, ready to open it, but was scolded by the Librarian.

As if she could stop me from doing whatever I want, She thought to herself, before ripping open the packet and catching the frog. She took a bite off his head, not bearing to see the little frog wriggle in pain. The taste of the chocolate was like heaven in her mouth. After finishing the amazing chocolate, she looked at the card and flinched when she saw her father in the picture. She threw it back, as if afraid he’ll hurt her just like he did all those years ago. She blinked and saw that it wasn’t Edward McCoy, but it was simply Albus Dumbledore, smiling merrily, eyes sparkling like they always did.

She sighed. Why can’t I just get over this? She growled at herself, yet she showed no emotion whatsoever, apart from the fact her mouth twisted into a sneer, a sneer at herself. She shook her head angrily a moment later, and opened the book she was trying to read. Dueling For Experts, She read silently.
    Chapter 1: Non-verbal Spells.

Non-verbal spells are simple enough to master. All you have to do is imagine the spell forming in your mind, and concentrate on the words being said.

Her mind told her, skimming through the pages of the chapter.

She held up her wand tightly and pointed it at a quill lying on the ground, abandoned by its owner. Wingardium Leviosa, She thought silently, concentrating on every syllable of the charm. To her surprise, the quill started floating proudly in the air, pointing upwards.
    That was easy, She mused, I’ll try something harder.
    Incendio, She thought, closing her eyes tightly and imagining the fire blazing off the quill.
    When she opened her eyes, she found – with surprise – that the quill followed her telepathic instructions and set itself on fire.
    “Oh my God,” She breathed quietly, setting her book down and concentrating on keeping the quill aloft.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:14 am