Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Star-Gazing (open)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Star-Gazing (open) Empty Star-Gazing (open)

Post by Karmzy Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Karma sighed and walked dijectedly into the clearing. It was night time. The darkness around her in the forest looked scary and dangerous. Who knew what would be lurking in the shadows? Instead of worring about it, she pushed the little bit of fear away and sat on the grass. She leaned back on her hands and smiled up at the stars. Her eyes sought out the big dipper, than the little dipper, than Orion, then Sirius.
    Sitting in the middle of the forest in the middle of the night may not have been the smartest thing to do, but Karma's conscience had faded away when the stars had come into veiw.
    She had just relaxed into a happy silence when she heard a twig snap behind her. "Who's there?"

Star-Gazing (open) Empty Re: Star-Gazing (open)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:16 pm

"That would be me," Anna said, walking towards the girl.

She sat down beside her and said," Would you mind? I wanted to explore the school.... Cause.. I'm a new student and well... night time is the most peaceful time to WANDER. How bout' you? What brings you here?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Karma glanced at the Gryffindor. The first one to actually approach her. She hadn't even seen a Gryffindor outside of meals. "Oh. Hey. I like star-gazing, I. Guess that's what brought me here." She laid flat on her back and resumed looking up. "Why would you explore out here? There's plenty of places in the castle that I'm sure you. Haven't found yet."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:36 am