Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Well... here goes nothing (open)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Well... here goes nothing (open) Empty Well... here goes nothing (open)

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Arsen made his way through the crowds to get onto the train as soon as his uncle had apparated them both there. He didn't feel like saying good bye so his left his smiling uncle behind and began to take up looking for a compartment.

Finally he found an empty one and slid into it, escaping all the stares he got because of his eyes. They had recently taken to glowing during the day. He picked up his trunk seemingly with ease and shoved it into the overhead storage before taking the seat by the window.

After a while he closed his eyes to rest them as he waited for the train to take off.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Well... here goes nothing (open) Empty Re: Well... here goes nothing (open)

Post by Karmzy Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Karma made her way through the heavily trafficed hallway of the Hogwarts Express, looking for an at least semi-empty compartment. When she saw one with only one person, she slid the door open.

"Hey, do you mind?" She asked, gesturing to the open seat across from him.

(OOC: Do we know each other yet?)
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:54 pm

He opened one eye to look at the door as it opened. "Umm i guess not." He shrugged sitting up straighter, he wouldn't be able to sleep now anyway.

He rubbed his eyes silently growling to himself at how bright they now looked, the stupid potion didn't seem to be working. "What year you in?" He asked in a thick Italian accent.

(OOC No i've just transferred from Durmstrang)
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:43 pm

"Third." Karma said, sitting across from him. "I'm a third year. Slytherin." She looked him up and down, glancing at his glowing eyes before ignoring them. "I'm Karma, by the way. Karma Black."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:45 pm

He nodded at least he was meeting more people his own age. "I'm Arsen i'm a third year also but i haven't been sorted yet. I expect i too will be a Slytherin since i was in Hitrost at Durmstrang thats quite similar to Slytherin." He shrugged.

He ignored her glance at his eyes however annoying it was he was kind of used to it by now. "So what's Hogwarts like?" He asked, he'd heard rumour but nothing compared to his old school.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Georgie only just got on the train in time, just like last year. She walked along the middle realizing that most of the compartments were full. She saw one with a Slytherin in the year above, who she didn't really know and someone who she didn't recognize at all. Georgie decided to just ask if she could sit with them.

"Hello, all of the other seats are taken, please may I sit with you two?" I asked politely
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:36 am

Karma smiled. "Hogwarts is..." she stopped as a girl came into the compartment.

She glanced at the semi-familiar girl. A gryffindor. She wrinkled her nose but swallowed the pety house rivalry. "Uhh... I don't mind. What about you, Arsen?"

With a whistful sigh, Karma continued. "Hogwarts is like a big home. It has a huge library and an even huger Great Hall, that's where we eat, and there's plates that fill themselves, and goblets that fill themselves, and you can just eat and eat as much as you want. But that's only food. The professors are great, but I'm not sure what the line up is. There's flying classes and hunting classes and Charms and Dueling and... and..." for the first time it seemed Karma took a breath.

She grinned a little sheepishly. "Sorry, I love Hogwarts. It was kinda like my first real home. With real people, I mean. Like, humans." Karma's mouth shut as if on its own accord. Damn Unbreakable Vow. She sent Arsen a forced smile. "But enough about me, why don't you tell me about yourself, Arsen, if you don't mind?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:29 pm

He shrugged. "I guess so." He said before turning to look out the window. He still would much rather be sat on the Durmstrang boat right now rather than here, he honestly didn't like the sound of Hogwarts. It seemed too... good.

He sighed and nodded. It was just as he thought, he would probably be the only one there that didn't think of it as a home. To him it would be more like a hotel that he was staying in. "They do hunting?" He asked, he was sure his uncle hadn't told him about that class. He made a mental not to join it as soon as he could.

He raised an eyebrow, with real people? What did that mean? He looked up from the window to Karma. "What do you wanna know?" He asked.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Karma shrugged. "What's it like at Durmstrang? Why did you move? I mean, unless the reasons too personal or something..." She glanced at the Gryffindor girl before smiling evilly. "I sure hope you're in Slytherin. You look like a good Quidditch player. Do you play Quidditch?"
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Georgie had gotten out her History of Magic book and was reading it silently, but glanced up when Quidditch was mentioned. "Well, I don't suppose he has a choice what house you go in!" she said to Karma. She remembered when she was sorted. "I wanted to be in Ravenclaw like my sister, but I wasn't really smart enough... I dont know how a hat knew that though..." she added.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Karma gaped at the girl. "Of COURSE you have a bloody choice. You just have to ask the sorting hat nicely. But if you haven't got the brains to be in Ravenclaw, you're definately not gonna be clever enough for Slytherin, and I guess that only leaves two. Too bad you got the worse out of them..." Karma smiled, then looked back at Arsen. "Besides, he even looks like a Slytherin, I bet he's so clever no one notices til later. Huh."

She turned to Arsen fully and cocked her head at him. "You do want to be in Slytherin, right?"
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Georgie rolled her eyes. "Oh really?" she added a sarcastic tone. "I aren't dumb enough to be in Slytherin, plus I have more morals!" she picked up her book and carried on reading, annoyed that she hadn't gotten on the train earlier.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Karma rolled her eyes and mouthed "Gryffindors" at Arsen with a half hearted 'what can you do?' shrug.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Georgie saw what Karma did and rolled her eyes again, but acted like she was totally engrossed with her book.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:07 pm

"Durmstrang was amazing. It teaches you everything you need to know about the dark arts and more." He smiled then sighed as he remembered he was on his way to Hogwarts. "I'm moved with my uncle. His work means an awful lot of traveling and i tend to get dragged along." He frowned.

He followed Karma's eyes to the other girl then back to Karma. "Quidditch? I've never played, but i hear you have an inter house cup here right? At Durmstrang we used to fight. Each fight if you won brought you the respect you deserve." He said remembering those days.

He shrugged. "I don't even know which house means what. I've only just learnt their names. But Slytherin does sound good to me." He rolled his eyes, house rivalry was even worse here.

Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Georgie looked at them realising that she had annoyed Karma. "I am going to see if I can see anyone I know..." she said taking my bags and walking out of the cabin.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Karma smiled. "Well, Slyrherin's for the cunning and quick, Hufflepuff's for the loyal and brave, and Ravenclaw's for the extremely smart. Everyone else they just put in Gryffindor." She smiled sadly as she turned back to the window. "Almost wish you'd been in Ravenclaw, Gryffie, you seem like a pretty awesome..." Her eyes widened and she glanced around the compartment. "Oh. She left." With a shrug she turned back to Arsen.

"So if you don't play Quidditch, what do you do in your free time?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:34 pm

He looked up from the window and watched as the Gryffindor left the compartment. He nodded taking on all of the houses descriptions. "Well Slytherin does sound a lot more like me. I don't think i'd fit in any of the other houses. I don't care about anyone so that rules Hufflepuff out and im really not a bookworm so that rules Ravenclaw out. And Gryffindor? Really doesn't sound like me." He said shaking his head.

He laughed. "Erm i don't think it's legal in your country." He smirked. "Say to save my uncle a lot of questions i'd rather not say." He smiled.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:40 am

Karma smile back."Legal is a relative term." She lounged across the seat and crossed her ankles on the arm rest. "I mean, it's not like the Ministry is doing anything about us right now. They're all focused on Muggles right now. Most say it'll blow over like all the other muggle-obsessions, but I hope it lasts longer, it's a lot like freedom."

---Shut up before you give something else away!!!---

Karma closed her eyes and threw her arm over them as the voice they had dubbed her 'New Conscience' spoke up. The only thing good about it was it silenced her other conscience. The real one.

---Sleep. Now.---

"I think I'll take a quick nap before the feast. Nothing makes me hungrier than sleep. Wake me if anything happens that's important, ok?" With nothing more than that, Karma fell silent, drifting into sleep almost instantly.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:31 pm

He nodded. "True but there are still those that like to bring the law to justice you never know who to true. At least in Russia it was legal. It's actually considered a job there. You might even guess it if you tried hard enough." He shrugged.

"I doubt it will blow over before we turn at least 30 we still have a long time to enjoy ourselves first." He smiled stretching his legs in front of him, he wasn't used to being still for too long. He'd been on his feet all summer working along side his uncle.

He raised an eyebrow as he watched her. The english were weird people. "Alright." He said looking down to his hands, even now out of the sun he could feel his skin tingling. Craving to feel the familiar burn from fire.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:09 am

Alessa walked groggily through the chattering witches and wizards outside their compartments. She never liked walking in busy crowds. She looked to her left, looking for Karma. She must be here..., she thought.

No... No... Ugh, ew! No... No...

She continued walking and occasionally she'd see couples snogging and 1st years chasing each other. Eventually, at the last part of the train, she saw Karma along with a boy who seems preoccupied by something.

She knocked and slid the door open. "Hello! Mind if I join you?" she asked the boy sitting across Karma.

"Karma? Hey! Karma!" Alessa said while attempting to wake her up.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:15 am

Karma heard her name and inwardly groaned. Yeah, of course she was happy to see her best-friend-ever-in-the-world, but she was still sleepy. Lowering her arm a little so she could see her fellow Slytherin, Karma woke up fully.

"Alessa. If you keep shaking me, I will rip off your arm and order Lace to hide it somewhere you'll never find it." Like a deep hole, or in your tomato soup, or the Chamber of Secrets.

Karma does not like being woken up. Ever. Sitting up, she fully faced her friend. "Hey."
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:43 am

Alessa rolled her eyes at Karma's first remark. "Well then, maybe I should get my insurance ready for St. Mungo's to grow my arm back, eh?"

She went inside and sat beside Karma - with distance, as to make sure she won't really rip her arm off. Hell, she doesn't even know if she'll able to visit St. Mungo's by then if ever Karma will pull her arm off. "Sorry I left after Christmas Break. My Grandma died and there's this burial my father arranged. Tt, as if he cares at all. But how was your summer while I was away?"

Alessa looked at the boy sitting in front of them. "Hello there. I'm Alessa. Alessa Romano. And you are?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Karma sighed, yawned, and stretched. "It was alright, I guess. Nothing really happened. Other than the family's reactions to the Daily Prophet's headlines, but you know how they are." Karma rolled her eyes.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:23 pm

He turned his head watching as the new arrival entered. He smirked before turning back to the window. He wasn't interested in hearing their family problems because he had much worse problems of his own.

He glanced over at the new girl once more. "I'm Arsen Salvator and let me guess... you a Slytherin too?" He asked one eyebrow raised. Seems all Slytherins like to stick together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:48 am