Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

LOVE TRIANGLE ANYONE??

Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

LOVE TRIANGLE ANYONE?? Empty LOVE TRIANGLE ANYONE??

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Alright, because I'm a total dork, (Yes I'm awesome enough to admit it, deal with it Razz) those of you who actually paid attention to Romeo and Juliet may have noticed my last name, annnddd you may have also noticed some Capulets have started floating about recently.

And because, as we already established, I'm a dork who thinks this will be too amusing, I've already got the basis of a Romeo and Juliet plot worked out with one of the Capulets.

However, I think to be perfectly realistic, I should get a "Paris" figure up in here - (I don't think the name for this one really matters all that much) Soo, pretty much, anyone that loves Romeo and Juliet, or just wants a plot to go with for a while, and is around fourth year - cause that's what year Phillies in - I would lovvveee if You'd be willing to be my Paris Very Happy (for those of you who remember the play, don't worry, you won't/do not have to die Razz).

Anyways, reply below I guess if your interested and We'll talk.

Also, as an aside, this one - I'll probably make a real request for it later - butttt I've been thinking one of my charries, later on, might be interested in having a sort of fling with a Muggle a few "years" from now. The Charrie will be about fourteen, fifteen at the time, so it would be nice if the Muggle - who has to be male -can match up with that. Also, you should know, that this would definitely be a very small time thing. She SHOULD still be in a commited relationship at this time (Assuming things stay as I've planned them) and I just sort of want this to a summer thing.

I'm sorry this is really vague, it was just sort of a Hey, i'm writting one why not add this to the end, sort of thing, If you do think you MIGHT be interested, owl me and I'll be a lot less vague Razz

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:12 pm