Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

La ville de l'amour (Open)

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

La ville de l'amour (Open) Empty La ville de l'amour (Open)

Post by Rozzers Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Alexa was in this amazing cafe which she loved to come to everytime she was in Paris. The waiter came over and asked her what she wanted.

"Puis-je avoir un fromage et fondue d'oignon et un verre de Stella Artois quatre s'il vous plaît." She said to the waiter, He nodded.

"Merci!" Alexa said. She sat by the window and watched the world go by.

*Can I have a cheese and onion melt and a glass of Stella Artois four please.

La ville de l'amour (Open) Casey1-2-1
    La ville de l'amour (Open) Russia12
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

La ville de l'amour (Open) Empty Re: La ville de l'amour (Open)

Post by Penelope Arceneau Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:35 am

Penny fluttered into the beautiful cafe, her short green dress bounced around her knees as she came to a stop at the nearest table, she saw a woman sitting on her own.
    Her natural instincts kicked in and she waltzed over, she came to a delicate stop at the end of the woman's table and curtsied "A pleasure to meet you, I am Penelope" she rose from her curtsy and looked closely at the woman adding "Might I say you look stunning today" she adjusted her already perfect blonde almost white hair and asked "May I join you?" she smiled at her.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Alexa looked up to see a young girl come over to her. Alexa smirked at what the girl was saying.

"Hello Penelope. Of course sit down." Alexa offered the girl the empty seat. Alexa raised her elegant eyebrows.

"Didn't your parents tell you not to talk to strangers? Oh thank you for your comment. I return the comment also." Alexa said with a smirk.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:21 pm

She smiled widely, finally someone who was kind, "My parents encouraged it in fact, I must meet new people to extend my horizons and I cannot meet new people locked up in my comfort zone" she smiled back, hoping it wasn't to straight forward or sharp, so she added "thank you, you would be surprised how many people do not like my fashion" she sighed but quickly recovered.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:56 pm

"My Name is Alexa by the way." Alexa smiled at the girl.

"You must be a Beauxbatons student then, am I correct? Oh your fashion sense is loverly. Why not make a statement in the city of fashion!" Alexa said with a laugh.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:44 am

"Well Alexa it is an absolute pleasure to meet you, thank you I may just make my mark" she tilted her head and said in her voice like honey "if you don't mind me saying but I have not seen you around Beauxbatons... and from the beautifully strong shapes in your face, am I correct to say that you are from Russia and the amazing school Durmstrang?"
    She looked closely at the woman and hoped she was right, how silly she would seem if she was wrong.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:21 am

"Hmmm Yes. I teach Transfiguration at Dumstrang, but It doesn't mean I went to that school though or that I am from Russia," Alexa said with a raised elegant eyebrow.

"My Family is from England, France and Norway. The Thorpe name is Viking. I went to School at Hogwarts. I was Bornin Norway though. I moved to England when I was 5. My Family name is Pure blood." Alexa said with a smile.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:19 am

She smiled and nodded, "That is very interesting and I enjoy hearing it" she giggled at how happy she was and after ordering a cup of tea said "Well Alexa, I would love to learn about Transfiguration, do you transform yourself or other things? I never really knew"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:12 pm

"Yes you can after years of training, Some people are born with the ability to change there apperance. Thats called Metamorphus. They years of training one is the Animagus form. Some ppeople can be a Animagus, some can not. I am though, My form is a snow leopard with my green eyes.." Alexa said with a smile.

"I'm shocked that you don't learn Transfiguration at Beauxbatons. But anyway tell me about your self Penelope. What do you want to be when your older?" Alexa said as she took a sip of her Stella Artois.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:50 am

She placed her hand over her mouth and gasped "Snow leopards are the most beautiful animals I have ever laid my eyes on and I haven't thought of Transfiguration before. I consider myself more of a medic, but if I could turn into something as gorgeous as a snow leopard I might start it... or maybe you could teach me outside of school?"
    She flicked her hair and then replied

"Well, I am french girl who had an umm, interesting, encounter and from that point I have lived a completely different life" she blushed and quickly moved on "I haven't thought on my future but I want to be a battle medic" she giggled, she had dreamed this job up but she explained it anyway "I want to be able to leap into a battle, and while defending my fallen comrades I want to be able to heal them too, I want to be strong and I want to be a medic all at once" she giggled as she took a sip of her drink. "It's ridiculous but it's my dream job" she blushed at her stupidity and childishness.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:17 pm

"So I take it that your mugglebron then Penelope?" Alexa asked the girl.

"If I teached you outside of school it would have to be in hoildays. Now if you where in Durmstrang I would of given you lesson after lessons or the weekends. If you wanted to become my apprentice, You would have to change schools and for a bonus, I would get my Friend Healer Prince to teach you healing." Alexa said with a smile.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:57 am

She tapped her fingers very quickly on the table in quick succession as a large smile spread across her whole face "That sounds amazing!" then the smile vanished as her mind went into over drive "But, who do I talk to if I were to exchange and how do you or I know that I will be an animagus... I do have something else umm, how do I put it, in me" she shied away and took a sip of her drink before looking at Alexa "Thank you for this opportunity"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:27 am

Alexa laughed.

"Oh Penelope you don't put the Aminagus inside you, You are the Animgaus. It's found within your magical core. Anyway I think you would have to talk to your headmistress or talk to the Highmaster of Durmstrang. Your welcome for the opportunity. Lets say your talking to someone with a lot of power." Alexa said with a smile.

Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:59 am

She giggled and replied happily "I shall and I will owl you the response" she raised an eyebrow and lent in playfully she held back a laugh as she played serious "Just how much power are we talking about?" she covered her mouth delicately and took a sip of her tea trying to smother her laughs.

She was exceedingly happy today... strange
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:16 am

Alexa smiled at the the girl.

"Before I say how much power I have, How old do you think I am? I have people who are very jealous of me. I finished some of my N.E.W.T's a year early. I have 7 masters in certain subjects. I was the top sudent in my year at Hogwarts, but I wasn't much a geek though." Alexa said with a smirk.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:57 pm

Penelope almost dropped her drink as Alexa spoke, her mouth fell open but she quick closed it silently. She studied the woman's features her strong facial lines and stunning looks she smiled and said "Possibly 20?" she didn't have a clue but she wouldn't be surprised if she were younger, she was a horrible guesser.

"I am honored to be in your presence" she tilted her head in respect and concentrated on Alexa, she was so fascinating... what else would she learn about this amazingly talented, beautiful woman?
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:29 pm

"You don't have to be honored to be in my presence Penelope. You see I am 21. Can you see where i am coming from. I am from A pure blood family, I have one of the smartist brains in the world and people respect me for that, but they are very jealous. I can only trust so many people. People have tried to use me, but I turned on them very quickly." Alexa said with a smirk.

Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:00 pm

She gasped "Good gracious, I would and never could use someone that is horrible, how can someone do that" she quickly said before taking a breath and looking deep into her eyes "I am so happy to have met you Alexa, I really want to learn Transfiguration especially from such a talented woman" she smiled and added quickly "You are so amazing" she then sipped her drink.

[OOC: I'm asking Asric about my transfiguration... I'm half angel so I want to see if I get wings if I learn Transfiguration... just so you know Very Happy]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:00 am