Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Make a wish

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Make a wish Empty Make a wish

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Quinn got bored and decided to check out parts of the school she didn't get to see. Quinn came across a fountain that was outside. The only thing you heard around her were her black heeled boots clicking as she walked to the fountain. Quinn sat down on the ledge of the fountain. Make a wish she thought, she just rolled her eyes.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Make a wish Empty Re: Make a wish

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Sithis came out and made his way towards parts where he has been before. One of them was the Foundation, his four years in this Damned school. He was the only one that cared to know every and every exact spot, sects, routes to run, hidden places. Just so he can be great. He saw, Quinn sitting down, he rushed towards her, and sat next to her."And what are you doing at place like this all by yourself. " He teased her slowly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Quinn was a little taken back when she heard running and then someone was next to her. "Wow, I didn't no I was that special for you to literally run over here, or did you have to pee" Quinn smirked. Man, messing with people had to be a job because she was great at it.

"I got bored, so I came here" Quinn answered his question.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:23 pm

He looked at her and shook his head." No I came here, so we can talk. Well I was gonna talk to myself, until I saw you But No I wasn't going to pee." He knew she was messing around. he sighed and spoke."So, you should not be bored we can mess around?" He asked her slowly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Quinn just laughed at that. "Nice, you wanted to talk by yourself, do you even have an imaginary friend too" Quinn teased. "Oh damn" Quinn pretended to pout but smirked. Quinn looked at him and tilted her head. "Define mess around Sithis" Quinn said to him.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:58 pm

He smiled at her and chuckled she sure was great. He shook his head and nodded."You know the kinky stuff." he smirked. before shaking his head and speaking."What do you define as messing around." He asked her slowly.

(Gtg Will post tomorrow morning at 9 am.)
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Quinn just nodded her her head slowly. Quinn then rolled her eyes. "Hm, my definition might be different from yours" Quinn told him. Quinn then looked at him before she continued to speak. "My definition is me.... Kicking your ass" Quinn just smirked at him.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:38 pm

He smirked slowly. And smiled."Do tell." He said said slowly. Before looking at her and smiling."Then Kick my ass, I wouldn't in fact I would embrace it." he smirked in an evil manner. Looking at her slowly. He shook his head and nodded at the same time. Waiting for a reply from her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Quinn just shook her head and scoffed. "Are you looking for an ass kicking... Or a death wish" Quinn asked with a smirk. She looked at the fountain and saw the water falling out of the figure of a dove. Quinn rolled her eyes at it.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 pm

He looked at her and smiled bringing a finger to towards her lips, before moving towards her ear and speaking."I wouldn't mind both." He said his eyes focused on hers, as he smiled at her. Adoring her figure. he sighed and slowly eyed her eyes.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Quinn just eyed him curiously when he put his finger to her lips and then moved his lips to her ear. Quinn just listened and then watched as he looked into her eyes. Quinn tilted her head to the side a bit and smirked. "If you're trying to seduce me, not going to work" Quinn stood up.

Quinn walked to where a bush was and there were flowers growing on them. All you heard were Quinn's heels clicking the whole way until she stopped and picked a flower from the bush.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:03 pm

He smiled at her she was so cute. When she thought she was bossy. But indeed she had that wild favor already her that he loved."I wasn't trying. Dear." he said slowly looking around. Before speaking."And where are you going?" He asked her slowly before sighing and noticing her. Pick up a flower.'Well isn't that cute, My Little Angel has a soft side." He said slowly towards her teasing her at the same time.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Quinn just looked at him and rolled her eyes. She turned back towards the flower and plucked the petals off. Quinn smirked to herself. "Somewhere without you touching me" Quinn sent him a smirk. Quinn then just shook her head and then spoke. "Don't make me chop your balls off and make you swallow them" Quinn sent him a wink and continued to pluck the petals off the flower in her hand.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:38 pm

He looked at her and spoke."Oh come on dear. I'm not that bad? I don't bite?" He questioned himself while asking her."Or do I hun?" He said towards her. Before looking up and staring at her as she spoke he spoke after she finished."I wouldn't mind, that I would find that painfully Kinky, A Girl chopping my balls off, however I would find it disgusting when you slove your hand in my mouth so I can shallow my balls. But I love the way you think, hun." He told her slowly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Quinn just looked at him with a raised eye brow. "Hm, I don't find that sentence entirely convincing" Quinn smirked. She picked up another flower and started to take the petals off that one as well as the last. Quinn nodded. "Okay, so I won't just think, I'll do" Quinn told him with a smirk. Quinn nodded her head. "Thanks" Quinn told him.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:59 pm

He looked at her and spoke."I love the view from up here, maybe can bend a little more." he teased her chucking. Before shaking his head and standing up and making his way towards her and bending over to her level speaking as he took picked up a flower and did what she did."A Hobby of yours?" he asked her slowly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Quinn just laughed and shook her head at him. He was too much and he was a bad ass. From the corner of her eye she saw him get up and make his way over to her. She saw him take a flower like her and take off the petals. "Yup, they look so happy and calm, that's bull shit" Quinn told him. She finished with that flower and got another and did the same.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:35 pm

He looked at her."Isn't that funny, Huh?" He told her slowly Before doing the same thing. Towards the next flower."I was wondering if I can take you out on a date? If you don't mind?" He asked her very slowly waiting for her to reply to him.

(Switching accounts real quick need post for Sergiy.)
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Quinn just shrugged. "Yeah I guess" Quinn told him. She threw the flower and then got a new one. Quinn started taking petals off but then froze when he asked her out. Quinn was shocked. Quinn saw him from the corner of her eye.

"Wow, I must be special for you to ask me out" Quinn teased.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:49 pm

He looked at her smiled and spoke."That's good." he said slowly. When she froze up in shock from his words, and then spoke. He smiled and answered."Then I guess it's a date." He assumed that was her answer. Then again he should not be assuming, seeing as he was far soupier then that. Then again he was triggering with a female he wanted, and hey who could have blamed him."Tonight, same place, or do you want it to be else where?" he asked her slowly. He knew she'll say I mean what women wouldn't, then again he hoped she says yes.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Quinn just sat there picking off more petals. When the flower had no more petals she put it down and looked at Sithis. "Sithis, I can't tonight" Quinn told him. She didn't feel like saying the whole 'you're so sweet but I'm busy' she was blunt and she came out and said it.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:14 pm

He looked at her and sighed shaken his head slowly before speaking."What about tomorrow?" He said not given up, he was not gonna take I can't or no for answer. He was hoping tomorrow will do." What about some other day?" He asked her slowly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Quinn looked at him with her eye brows raised. "Not giving up I see" Quinn told him. Man, what was up with her today. She felt like she was actually worth it. Quinn looked at him. "Quick, on a scale between 1 to 10, how pretty am I" Quinn teased.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:36 pm

He looked at her and spoke."Why do you doubt yourself your wonderful and hot." he told her slowly, from the then she spoke. Crap she was going to make him say an honest answer so might as well say it." A Nine, And will be a ten once your older." hes aid yes she was very wonderful and beautiful and she was defining a 9 for her age. Once she was older she would most likely be a ten."What about me, what do you say next week? Same place? And from the Scale One to Ten what am I?" he asked her, not dropping the subject.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Quinn shrugged. "Because I do" Quinn told him. She always felt like that and she didn't mind. Quinn just rolled her eyes. "You boys and your damn hormones" Quinn sighed. Quinn looked at him for a moment then smirked. "An 8, but don't worry when you grow older you'll be a 10" Quinn mocked him and then added a victory smirk. "You're going to stop asking me out until I give you an answer are you" Quinn asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:56 am