Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Make a wish

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Make a wish - Page 3 Empty Re: Make a wish

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Quinn then nodded her head. "I should have none, you're a complete badass, no offence" Quinn said to him. She tried to think of something to do to help him. Quinn had nothing. She sighed. She needed to think.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:53 pm

He looked at her and shook his head. He felt vulnerable at the minute something he has not felt in like ever. He shook his head and spoke in a calm manner."Thanks I guess But I have no Idea how that can help." He said, Man if only he can kiss her. maybe that will make him feel better but he knew she wouldn't do it, even if he asked. So it was pointless.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Quinn saw something flash in front of his face and then it was gone as soon as it came. Quinn heard him speak what sounded like calm. "Then what will help" Quinn asked curious. She wanted to help him make this hard decision, everyone deserved to have someone really important in their life.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:10 pm

He looked at her and sighed, he doubted she'll say yes, but hey it is worth it."A French Kiss. That will last a life time, or in our case one minute. That's all I ask, but I doubt you will say yes to that, am I right?" He asked her calmly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Quinn was a little taken back by it. She wanted to help him but a kiss. Quinn looked to the ground and then back up at him. She was going to regret this. She pulled down his head and kissed him square on the lips. The kiss lasted a couple of seconds and then she pulled away.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:20 pm

When she kissed, him. He pulled her in closer and kissed her back. She had pulled back. And he spoke."That's all better. I mean I feel much better. Your not that bad. At kissing but I've kissed women who are better kisser then you."He teased her with mocky, Sithis was back to his good old self. He winked at her as a gentle thanks for your help, He came towards her ear and whispered."Your a great kisser by the way." he said slowly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Quinn just rolled her eyes and slapped him in the arm. "Yup, you're back to your ass of a self" Quinn teased but hey, he was. He came close to her ear and said that she was a good kisser. "Thank you, you weren't bad yourself but I kissed better" Quinn smirked and teased.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:43 pm

He smiled at her and just listened and when she said she kissed better he knew she was teasing."We can have another go? And see who is the better kisser." he teased, though eh doubted she'll kiss him. But he wanted her to kiss him. He shook his head and sighed.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Quinn listened to him and shook her head. "No Sithis, I have a boyfriend who I really like, that kiss was to help you decide but I can't blame you for wanting to kiss me again" Quinn teased and smirked at him.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:09 pm

He looked at her and spoke."And I have a girl. Yet we both are at flaunt. However will you care to be my Friend. And forget about our lovely kiss?" HE asked her slowly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Quinn then looked at him curiously. "Friends it is Sithis, and we can forget about the kiss" Quinn told him. "I hope it works out with the two of you" Quinn told him.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:12 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Same." Although he didn't mean it, he wanted her for himself he shook his head and sighed. Before speaking."Will you care for a lovely, duel while, we are out here?" he asked slowly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Quinn looked at him with a glint in her eyes. "You want to challenge me to a duel, do you want a death wish. Behind this hot face and body, there is a true killer waiting to come out and play" Quinn challenged him on. "Even if I am in heels" Quinn pointed to her heels.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:36 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."You have not seen anything I am capable of doing. You have no idea who I am." he said standing up walking away his wand slide from his wrist sleeve, he caught it and he turned quickly pointed at her stomach and and with a Bark roared"Expelliarmus!" A Orange jet of light blasted out of his wand as it was an attempt to hit her stomach and send her flying back.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Quinn got her wand out and held it in front of her just in case. Quinn heard him fire a spell and she hurried up and blocked it. Quinn smirked. "Not bad" Quinn told him. She aimed her wand at his chest. "Incendio" Quinn shouted.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:07 pm

He moved out of the way. He and eyed her."Trying to burn me? I see well let's see how you hand this." He took out his wand and barked."Stupefy!!!" A Yellow jet of light emitted from his wand which was aimed at her stomach again, if this spell hit her. She would be knocked from her feet. And slammed into the wall. Which may and may not cause her to go knocked out. Also the Her spell's fire can be seen behind him where he dodged her spell.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Quinn smirked. "Yup" Quinn nodded her head. Quinn blocked his next spell and looked at him. Okay time to step up her game. "Petrificus Totalus!" Quinn shouted. She aimed it at his stomach this time.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:21 pm

He smiled. When her spell was blocked, and then she barked the freezing spell at once, he moved out of the way knowing that that simply spell was a fast one. "Jeez, that was too close." He said slowly before yelling."Expelliarmus" He barked at her The spell was to aimed at her Stomach.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Quinn smirked when her spell almost hit him. "Hm, damn almost" She teased. She then blocked his neck spell. She aimed her wand to his chest. "Tarantallegra!" Quinn shouted at him. She then decided to make it more fun. "Expelliarmus!" Quinn shouted out another spell at him.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:45 pm

He looked at her and smiled, He themed blocked the Dancing Leg Jinx. And then say the Disarming spell aimed at him at once he barked."Expelliarmus!!" With that said the Orange jet of light emitted from his wand, and that beam of light clashed with Her spell. Creating a Clash Struggle. He moved his wand forward to give a power edge."You don't have the strength you win a clash with me, your a bloody woman Women are weaklings." He laughed, his cockiness and his true self now showing.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Quinn looked at him and scoffed. "Don't under estimate me Sithis, I've been to hell and back. I will end you in this battle" Quinn told him with venom in her voice. "Finite Incantatum!" Quinn shouted. She then fired another. "Petrificus Totalus!" Quinn aimed for his stomach" Quinn wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. "Tarantallegra!" Quinn aimed it to his feet.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:10 pm

He broke the Clash off, blocked the next first two spells after evading the Clash spell, and then jumped to evade the Dancing Leg Jinx."Women are weak your weak. You're practical, no one loves you. Mock my words I will make an example out of you." He barked, Sithis was gone, this was Sithis's true evil self. That cared for no one, not even Dani, or Quinn. Like an Alter-Ego, but not. Since Sithis can control it.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Quinn watched him block her spells. She then grew pissed when he said no one would love her. That sent Quinn into pissed Quinn. She hated when her dad would say that to her. Quinn walked over to him and slapped him hard in the face. She knew how to hit just fine.

"I'm weak huh, lets see how weak I can be" Quinn stepped back a little. "Crucio" She mumbled under her breath so he didn't hear her.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:41 pm

When she got closer to him he took that chance but did nothing yet she slapped him. He took the hit his face Red, and he mumbled a spell. And pointed at her stomach."Expelliarmus" As the spell emitted from the wand and attempted to sweep her off her feet. There wasn't much she can do due to how close they were to each other they were likely to hit each other if she did a spell he would get hit because they stood so closely, he was knocked off his feet, and slammed into the wall. Moving like some broken ant, In pain as he was hit by the Curio curse."You fucking slutty bitch. Undo these fucking Spell." He yelled in pain he had never witnessed something so painfully. And to his expect she would have been knocked off her feet and slammed into the wall, head and back first."I'll fucking kill you for this, Undo the bloody spell. NOW" HE barked true anger and pain was uttered from his mouth. The Sithis that loved Quinn and Dani, was gone temporally until the duel ended. Then Sithis would be back to normal and say sorry.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Quinn watched him throw a spell at her but she dodged it. He went down in pain and started telling her to undo the spell. Quinn was still pissed. "Who's the weakest one now, Nonomyth" Quinn shouted. Quinn is tired of people thinking that they can walk all over her. Eventually she stopped the spell and waited for him to recover so she can block his spell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:52 am