Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Make a wish

Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Make a wish - Page 2 Empty Re: Make a wish

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:06 pm

He looked at her and spoke."That's not an answer, because I do. If I was your boyfriend I would worship you." he told her calmly, before sighing an eight, that was not to bad was it? nope it was not." Of course I will keeping asking you out until you say yes. Think I am going pass the chance to ask someone out as wonderful as you? Hell no I won't so tomorrow same time same place?" He asked her slowly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Quinn gave him a smile. "Thanks Sithis" Quinn told him. Quinn didn't want to hurt him but she couldn't lead him on. Quinn looked at him in the eyes. "I'm sorry, no" Quinn told him. She didn't no how he would react, so she just got another flower and plucked the petals off.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:20 pm

That no was simply twisted into a yes for his mind. In reality he knew she said no, But he wanted her to say yes. He spoke."May I ask why not? is something wrong with me, do I have something on my face." he made his way towards her, as he turned and looked at her wonderful eyes, his green eyes looking at hers.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Quinn looked at him. "I said no because... I'm in love with somebody else" Quinn confessed to him. Of course she loved Tobias, there was no doubt about it. "There is nothing wrong with you Sithis, if I didn't feel the way I did about him, I probably would have said yes and no there is nothing on your face" Quinn told him with a small smile.

Quinn touched his cheek and gave a small smile. "I'm sorry" Quinn apologized.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:48 pm

He looked at her and spoke"Very well" He said slowly when she touched his cheek he sighed and looked away."I see." He said slowly towards her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Quinn had a feeling he was either upset or mad. "I really am sorry Sithis" Quinn apologized. Yeah Sithis was cute but she couldn't ruin what she had with Tobias.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:13 pm

He turned towards her and sighed before speaking." I understand. " he said placing his hand over to her cheek, it was soft.. He smiled and took his hand off her cheek before speaking."At least can. Never mind." He said slowly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Quinn just looked at him. "Can what" Quinn asked still confused. She wanted to hear what he wanted to ask. "Come on, I will try not to tease" Quinn just smirked.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:42 pm

He sighed and looked at her before shaken his head. And sighing yet again."It's nothing." He said slowly, and then she said she wouldn't tease, he simply shook his head and spoke."It's not worth it. I'll be just wasting your time." He said trying to give her a real smile, but what came out was a fake smile.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Quinn watched his every move. She saw the fake smile and raised her eye brow. "That smile is fake. I no because I too used to fake smile when I wanted too. Believe it or not I have no where else to be so shoot, I won't judge" Quinn told him.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:21 pm

He looked at her and shook his head."Silly goose. I can't tell you my true feeling for a female I just meet, who I am in love with. Yet I love someone else. So Sadly, Yeah. SO yeah you problem think Mister Badass. Is now some kind of Silly Puss ball." he sighed Dani made him soft. It was her doing. He shook his head.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Quinn felt bad, she didn't no what to say. Then she spoke. "Sithis, it's okay to love someone, I didn't think I would fall in love either, it's also okay to love two people at once, but you need to decide on who you think is best for you. No one else can make that decision for you" Quinn told him. "You aren't silly, it's called being human Sithis" Quinn said to him.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:48 pm

He looked at sighed, if only it was that simply. To decide who was better. Dani, or Quinn. One woman his engaged with the other he has feelings for. But she's taken, And when she said it;s called being human he growled at her calmly. HE was no human he was by far more supoeier then any of those worms. He was above them all."Human? It's called being him? I don't understand." He in fact he did and he didn't he was always that devil like person, he only became soft recently because of Dani.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Quinn rolled her eyes at him. "Okay fine, let me put that in another way. It's called life, in life you have to make these tough decisions. Yes you can be a badass person, just like I can be a sarcastic badass person too. That's the life we chose Sithis, now it's time for you to make a tough decision. Everyone is different but that is what makes people great. Not everyone is perfect, I'm not" Quinn told him.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:14 pm

He shook his head. He didn't choose to be bad ass. He was born to be badass. And now she wanted him to tell her who he wanted to pick. What kind of English Bullshit was this."But you are perfect in my eyes." He said slowly, trying to change the subject. Slowly. Sighing towards himself as he waited for her to reply to him.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Quinn just stared at him and spoke. "To you I may be, but I'm not. The reason I am who I am is because I got sick and tired of people walking all over me. That's not going to work with me, so I changed and I'm glad I did, I'm stronger then I ever was" Quinn smirked. Quinn shook her head. "The point is, you need to find the similarities that you have with me and the other girl you like" Quinn told him.

"You think you can list them" Quinn asked.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Crap that wasn't going to fly, He listened to her and sighed. Before looking at her and when she said To find the same thing both of them had in common with him he shook his head and just waited trying to use his genius mind to come up with something to say. Anything at all will help anything really well. Nothing did he sighed and spoke."I can't" He said calmly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Quinn nodded. "What was it that made you fall for us" Quinn asked. She didn't want to keep pushing him but she wanted to help him with this. She owed it to herself to help him. There was also the fact that she was one of those girls he fell for. "Don't worry, if you keep on going on and on, I have no where else to be" Quinn smirked.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:52 pm

He simply shook his head he was confused, for the first time of his life. This female, this girl, this woman. Was making an impact on him. How was love so strong. No it can't be Love was weak. He needed to get through it he spoke."But we can never be together because of the one you love." he said slowly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Quinn watched him think in his head. Then he spoke and Quinn nodded. "Yes, but if I wasn't with him, you would still be stuck making this decision" Quinn said to him. It hit her when he spoke those words.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:59 pm

HE shook his head and sighed."Both I love you, both of you. " HE shook his head damn he sounded so freaking needy, and pity. He felt like some little horny school girl.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Quinn looked at him and then he said that he loved the both of them. Quinn's heart started racing, really fast. A boy she barely knew said he loved her. Quinn spoke. "H-h-how do you feel after you admitted that" Quinn asked.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:35 pm

He looked at her shock."It's as if I'm telling you my true feeling for you and Dani, but can't barberry you, at the same time I love you. But I love her to. But we've just meet and you think I'm some silly idiot. It's not like you feel the same way? Why am I telling you this." he said slowly. Waiting for her to reply.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:48 pm

Quinn just shook her head and laughed. "Sithis, I don't think you're a silly idiot, I think you're confused on your feelings. Have you ever loved someone before" Quinn asked. It would make things a whole lot easier.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:19 pm

He looked at her and sighed before shaking his head and answering."I never loved anyone." He said slowly. Looking towards her before sighing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:52 am