Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Make a wish

Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Make a wish - Page 4 Empty Re: Make a wish

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:57 pm

HE was in very bad pain. Once she stopped the spell, he was breathing very heavily. From what he just experienced. It felt like his lungs were closing In reality they were not. He sat up in a sitting position and leaned on the wall, his wand pointed at her heart,r ready to fire.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Quinn looked at him and saw he raised his wand at her. Quinn pointed her wand at him. "Be smart Sithis, you wouldn't want a repeat" Quinn told him glaring at him. Right now she was pissed off Quinn, there was no saying what she would do next.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:16 pm

He he held his wand in his hand and spoke."I am smart. I am Using Mental Harm. Which is working fine, you are bond to make a mistake if I keep provoking you." He laughed at her."Weakling, Girls need to know there place in a man's world." he laughed again, his wand still pointed at her heart. Yet eh did not fire a spell, he was testing her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Quinn just listened to what he said. He started saying she was weak and everything. Quinn just kept a tight grip on her wand. She thought about firing a spell but that would be to easy for him. He'd just come back with more spells. Quinn waited for him to make the first move instead of her this time. She wasn't going to let him walk all over her.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Basil strolled around the grounds, guitar strapped across his back, inspecting the place and checking on any students. Ever since he had become interim headmaster he had taken his role in student safety that much more seriously. He had enough paperwork to do, he didn't need an accident report to go along with it.

Giving a high pitched whistle he summoned a hawk down from where it was circling high in the sky using the hunting cry. The hawk swooped down and settled on Basil's outstretched forearm. "I've been looking for you, Beastspeaker," it shrilled. "Over by the fountain there are two students fighting with bits of wood and blasts of light. One student, the girl, fired a yellow light and caused the boy to writhe in pain and cuss like a hyena. I think he may need aid."

"Thank you, my friend. I shall get over there right away. May the wind forever lift your wings," Basil responded. He lifted his arm and the hawk keeled once before spreading its wings and flying off back into the air. Once the raptor had gone the rocker sprinted to the fountain to find both students facing off on each other. In a wave of anger he spread his arms wide, magic forcing the two duelists back and binding them in invisible bonds while at the same time summoning their wands to him.

"That's enough, the both of you," he snarled deep purple robes swirling around him from the magic he had just used. "Now why don't you tell me exactly what you thought you were doing?" Basil leveled a glare at both students, mismatched eyes glinting in anger, as he waited for their explanation.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:05 pm

His wand pointed at her heart. Ready to aim some form of spell. To cause her a heart attack. HE found himself in invisible bonds, and his wand flew out of his hand. He turned his head, the only moveable part of his body. Neck, and head. And spoke."I"LLL FUCKING KILL THIS BITCH!!!" he barked out off pure anger he was still witnessing the effects of the Cruicioius Curse."We had a little duel that's all isn't that all that simple." he said more calmly. Sighing before he bit his lower lip and snorted before speaking."It was just a duel, In what I won." He said shortly, he obliviously lied, wanting the tastily that he won this duel, and not ended in a draw. This duel was technically a draw. He shook his head and sighed, wishing not to speak anymore. The Nerve Basil had in stopping this duel was beyond Sithis's spine. How much he hated Basil was beyond the normal Stranded when he adored the man when they had they'll little arguments.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Quinn was getting ready to block the spell when she was in an invisible bond and her wand was now in her professor's hand. Quinn scoffed. "You won shit, I was the one with the last spell in, you didn't even get to say a spell because Professor Skydancer interrupted. So I won Nonomyth" Quinn glared at him.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:15 pm

"Both of you be quiet," Basil ordered, his voice taking on a hard edge he rarely used. "I don't care who you thought won the duel or not. At this moment in time you are both looking at the very least lengthy detention spells. Now I'm going to ask one more time before we head up to my office and get your guardians involved. What happened here?"

He exhaled slowly to keep his calm. If he didn't and his magic started drawing off his anger there was a good chance he could crush both students in their bonds. Looking over at the boy Basil said, "Now, Mr. Nonomyth, why don't you start by telling me your side of the story. And this time it had better be the truth."
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:48 pm

He shook his head and sighed before speaking."We talked, I asked to duel, we dueled, I provoked her so she decided to get angry use the Cruicioius Curse on me. I swear at her out of pure anger even Though I love this female dearly. So yeah then you came and we ended like this." For the first time his voice was nice and calm. And Honest.

(Sorry for small post but I am still in school.)
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:55 am

"Thank you, Mr. Nonomyth," Basil said with a small nod of his head towards the boy. "We will discuss your choice of language later and how you may correct it." Turning his head towards the girl he nodded towards her. "Now, Ms. Mikaelson. If you could tell us your side of the story then we can adjorn to my office and I can hand out suitable punishments to the both of you."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Tue May 15, 2012 12:09 am

Since Quinn has not responded to this post I deem it closed. Quinn will be receiving an owl stating her punishment.

Basil Skydancer
    Headmaster of Beauxbatons
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue May 15, 2012 11:40 am

Quinn waited until he was done talking and then waited for her turn. Quinn then heard it was her turn and spoke. "Yes, I came in here to see the fountain then he came in, we started talking and then the talking got intense when he got all mad for no reason, then called me a bitch and told me I was weak. Then he wanted a duel and that's what we did" Quinn told him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:08 am