Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Have you been waiting for me?

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Have you been waiting for me? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you been waiting for me?

Post by Manda Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:31 am

Laughing, Kait smiled at him. "You won't hear me complain about that, by the way."

"There's no stopping it, Frodo. I wish you would just accept it." Kait wondered why her friends were so determined to get her out of that place. "Well, when I bottle them up, they seem to vanish," Kait grumbled. Frowning, she looked at him. "This school year is almost over," Kait told him. "You better find out soon."

"Hmm.. not really," Kait whispered against his skin. Then she moaned when he bit her neck, and laughed. "I'm not complaining, you have made your mark on me," Kait whispered, grinning from ear to ear. Deciding to claim him later, she accepted his hand.

"Of course," Kait whispered, putting her arms around him. This was where she belonged, in his arms, claimed by him.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:38 pm

"It's not easy for me to accept the fact that my girlfriend is having troubles at home, okay?" Frodo said, being slightly defensive. "That may be, but it's not good for you to keep things to yourself," he told with a sigh. "I know I'm not exactly the best boyfriend at times, but I'd really like to try to help you," he said and smiled lightly. "If not at a relatives, probably elsewhere," he shrugged.

"Oh, is that like a temporary mark?" He asked worriedly. "I didn't mean to, it was sort of impulsive really..." he trailed off and blushed. Grinning at her agreement, he pulled her closer to him and began to sway slowly, though there was no music.

He brushed her hair from her face, and whispered, "You are just so brilliant, you know that right?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:54 am

"How is it not good Fro?" Kait asked him. "I don't have other people worrying about me, and they are just concerned about themselves. Not me." Stroking the side of his face, Kait forced a smile to appear on her face. "I know, and that's why I love you."

"I would offer my place, but you would only have nightmares when you leave."

Laughing slightly, Kait plopped a kiss on his lips, shutting him up. "It is temporary, a Glamour charm can always hide it. And, I love it. I don't want to get rid of it."

Blushing slightly, Kait couldn't help but laugh a little bit more. "Brilliant in kicking people's butt, you mean," Pausing, Kait took on a grin. "And you are pretty brilliant yourself handsome," The red head started flirting with him, as if they were not going out already. "Mind taking me out sometime?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:57 am

"You keep saying we don't understand. Well, what you don't understand is, we will always worry about you," Frodo stated. "Do you honestly think your friends or me, will just forget about your problems like that?" At her comment, he teased, "You love me because I'm not the best boyfriend?"

"Oh, okay then." He said and blushed once more. "Sorry, I'm just obviously clueless about these things."

Smiling at Kait, he said, "Well yeah, but besides that also you are brilliant. There's like, so much more to you than just beating up people. But it blends really well, so you're good," he commented and chuckled lightly. "Of course I'll take you out! I was thinking about it the whole time you weren't with me, and I sort of have it planned but I didn't know if you'd like it since you don't like planning, but I really hope you do like it." Realizing he probably sounded like an idiot, he smiled sheepishly and kissed her lips, soft and deep.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Kait wondered if Lady luck has really gave her a visit before. "I am still wrapping my mind around the idea that you are mine, Fro. Sometimes I wake up and wonder if all of it was a dream," Kait told him, trying to explain why she felt that way. "You are not perfect, but that makes you perfect to me," Kait told him, smiling.

"It's o.k," The read head laughed while laying her head on his chest. Why was she short? Maybe she got that gene from her father, or grandparents, cuz it certainly wasn't her mom.

"Hm... whatever you say, but thank you," The greek laughed, while wondering where Fro got that from. "Hm... whatever you do, I'm pretty sure I will like," Kait told him. Pulling him closer, Kait enjoyed having him close to her, though it wasn't such a big thing she needed all the time now. Satisfied with everything he did, Kait felt complete. The more he kissed her... the more that Frodo had from her.

Kait hoped she was his forever.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:07 am

"But I am yours," Frodo told her gently. "Get used to it Kait, I'm not going anywhere. And neither are you," he smiled and stroked her cheek with his thumb. "Well, you are perfectly insane, so that makes you amazing to me," he said and grinned.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. Intertwining their hands, he kissed the back of her and and trailed his fingers up her arm. "I can't believe how much I love you," he murmured and chuckled lightly.

"In that case, I can't wait till I take you out. Any thing you'd like to do? Whatever it is, I'll make sure we do it," he told and kissed the top of her head. He kissed her deeper and tangled his hands in her hair. Putting his arms around her waist, he pulled her closer and murmured against her lips, "I can't get enough of you./
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:17 pm

"Yes Boss," Kait teased gently, kissed his lips momentarily. "Mmmm... being insane is fun. It's a great excuse for some things you know."

Shivering under his light touch, Kait smiled gently. "I feel the same most of the time, other times I am like, how can I not love you that much?" Giggling a little bit, Kait rested her head on his shoulder, and closed her eyes.

"Just make sure there is Chocolate," She murmured. "And you." Stroking the back of his neck softly, Kait smirked. "I am that amazing huh?" Kissing him softly again, Kait nodded to herself. "I think so at least, though you are pretty amazing yourself."

Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:18 am

"Great excuse for things like what?" Frodo asked his girlfriend with a suspicious glance.

He chuckled at her statement and said, "You're giggling a lot, you know? But I like it." He smiled to himself as she laid her head on his shoulder, and ran his hands through her soft locks.

He moaned lightly as she touched his neck and kissed her more passionately. "Me and chocolate? Definitely," he murmured back and rested his forhead against hers. "I put up with you, so yeah, I am amazing," he commented with mock seriousness and hugged her tight.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:19 pm

"Oh, nothing really biggie," Kait replied, with wide innocent eyes. They were a show though... the girl was far from innocent.

Wrinkling her nose, Kait told him, "Don't tell anyone I giggle. That's a thing I do when I let my guard down." Breathing in deep and slowly, Kait relished the feeling of him messing with her hair.

"Mmmm... it sounds so good right now," Kait told him, smiling. She was also thinking about kissing him tasting the chocolate he had just ate....

Hugging back, The Greek just shook her head. "Just because of that? I say it's because you do more than that. You take care of me, with your own choice. You love me, with your own choice." Placing a smirk on her lips again, "And if not... do I need to show you why again?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 am

Rolling his eyes good naturedly, Frodo said, "I'm going to find out anyway. And even though I have a feeling what is it, I'd rather you tell me."

"Giggling is not that bad you know," he commented with an amused smile. "But I'm glad you're comfortable enough with me." He continued to run his hands through Kait's hair, loving the feeling.

"You better come back to Durmstrang soon, so I can take you on that date," he whispered and kissed her once more. Sitting down, he placed her on his lap and put the blanket around them.

"Well, if I don't do it, who else will?" He asked teasingly. "And besides, I love taking care of you. Hm, I think you should..." he trailed off and grinned at his redhead.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Shrugging, Kait just smiled mysteriously. "But what's the fun in that, Frodo dear? If you really want to know... you gotta either earn it, or find out yourself."

"Giggling is something girly, Fro!" Kait complained, laughing slightly. "I don't like girly, heck, I don't like anything girly." Closing her eyes for a brief second, Kait smiled softly.

"I miss Durmstrang so much... I am never doing the transfer thing again. For any school. I don't like being so far away..." Being distracted from his kiss, Kait lost her train of thought.

"I am sure that another guy out there will," Kait teased him slightly. "After all, I did say I was that amazing right?"

Leaning forward to kiss him, Kait tugged his bottom lip, and placed her hands in his hair, pulling him closer. Then her hands trailed away from his hair, to his neck, to his chest, while kissing him.

Panting slightly when she pulled away, Kait gave him a smirk. "Is that good enough? Or do I...?" Leaving his imagination for the end of the sentence, Kait kissed his neck.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:48 pm

"I really don't feel it's fair that I have to earn so many things from you," Frodo protested and shook his head amusedly. "And I think only you should stick to that sort of fun."

"But I like to see you giggle, reminds me that I'm not dating a total guy," he teased. "Well, I wouldn't want you to be too feminine either, it's okay," he told and laughed lightly.

Looking at Kait questioningly, he asked, "But you had fun at Hogwarts, yes?" His eyes widened slightly at her comment and he held her closer. "Trust me, no guy can take care of you better than me."

He groaned lightly and kissed her back, sucking on her lip and delved his tongue in her mouth. He couldn't even explain the euphoria he was feeling from her touches all over his body, and he found himself yearning for more.

Before he could reply, she kissed his neck and he trailed his lips across her arm. "Do you think it's good enough?" He asked.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:22 am

Merely smiling evilly, Kait remarked, "Tough luck. And I am just making you tougher here, so don't complain."

"I think with people throwing cloths at me that a guy wouldn't wear is good enough," Kait told him, raising her eyebrows. "I think I am feminine enough, personally."

"Hogwarts alright, I met some new people. But other than that.... eh." Kissing his cheek, Kait replied, "Prove it." Really though, it wasn't needed. She just enjoyed the attention at times.

As their tongues fought for dominance, Kait tried to pull him closer. She needed to feel his touch, She needed to know he was there, She needed his attention. Frodo was her drug, that was addicting and exciting, without all the health risks.

"Mmmm... I think I might have to... prove it a bit more, just in case it didn't go through, hm?" Pushing him down the ground, Kait leaned down and gave him a heated, passionate kiss.

Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:45 am

"I think you are the only one who thinks you're feminine," Frodo commented with a laugh. "But you're still beautiful, so we're good," he teased once more.

"That's it? No chaos causing whatsoever?" He asked, pretending to be surprised. "Prove it, huh? Alright," je replied, feeling amused. "Well, for one, no other guy would make you feel weak with just a kiss." With that, he placed his lips on hers gently but deeply. "Secondly, no other guy can make you have that fiery feeling," he mumured and trailed his fingertips under her shirt. "Many more, but mostly, no other guy can make you feel this special," he told quietly and looked at his girlfriend.

"You are so stunning, you know that?" He whispered and kissed her back just as hard. He ran his hands across the planes of her stomach, wanting to make her feel just as good. He was tempted to take off her top, but as usual, his rational side argued that wouldn't be a good idea.

Before he could respond, she was once again kissing him heavily. "Maybe I should ask you to show me more often," he murmured, wrapping his arms around her waist, so their bodies were close. "I love you so much," he told with a grin.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Smiling, Kait put her head on his shoulder. "Thanks."

"Of course!" Kaitlen replied quickly. "I have done some stuff, but... not enough for complete utter chaos. Haven't been in the mood, but I feel like doing it when we get back to Durmstrang.

Kissing back with the same gentleness, Kait almost whined when he pulled back. But before she could complain, Frodo was speaking and running his fingers on her stomach. Shivering, Kait thought this was going very well right now. "Your right," Kait whispered against his lips, kissing all but his lips.

"I will remember it always if you keep saying it." Kait waited for a moment, and realized if he took off her shirt, things would be going to far. Though, Kait had to say she was proud she had that much self control.

"You have earned it," She whispered against his lips, Kait's eyes bright with happiness and content. Kait put her hands on his shoulder and pulled him towards her for another searing kiss. "Hmm... me too."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:22 pm

"Of course I'm right, I'm after all talking about you," Frodo replied and laughed softly. He trailed his lips to her ear and gently bit her earlobe. "You are always going to be mine Kait," he whispered. "And I know I don't need to feel jealous."

He smiled and shook his head. "I will say it everyday if you want darling," he replied and kissed her forehead. "I must say that you're handling this really well," he told amusedly.

This kiss wasn't gentle or soft, it was needy and passionate. Like, it was their last one forever. His hands tangled in her hair and brought her as close as he could. "Finally, earned it, huh?" He asked with a chuckle.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Pouting, Kait looked at him. "I am not that predictable right? I actually want people be surprised at the stuff I do." Pausing, Kait looked shocked at him. "There is always a reason! Some of them are silly of course, but who cares. But.." She lost the train of thought as Liath slithered up with a dead robin in her jaws. Placing it at Kait's feet, Liath hissed, You need to eat. You look too skinny.

"Liath... I am human. One, I rather it have it cooked. Two, you know when you bite, your venom is in the prey." Kait told Liath, seeing Gray Moon laugh soflty. Liath shook her head.
    Humans. Has no taste in food, Liath hissed then eating the prey.

"hmm... just say it in front of girls, to show that you are mine," Kait told him, kissing along his jawline. Moaning, Kait pulled him closer and slipped her tongue in his mouth, their tongues fighting for dominance.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:25 am

"To other people you're not, but to me you are sort of predictable. After all, I'm your boyfriend, so I think I'm justified," Frodo commented with a grin. He couldn't help but laugh as he watched Kait converse with her snakes. He was glad to see that her snakes were so caring for her, and knew that Liath and Gray Moon were very important to her as well.

"You do look a little starved Kait," he pointed out with a sigh. "Otherwise I'll just have to make you eat once you get back," he said and smiled amusedly.

"If you want me to stay as a gentleman, I don't think you should do that," he murmured groaning lightly, as she pulled him closer and kissed him. Not able to resist, he trailed his lips down her neck and pulling down her top a bit, kissed her shoulder also. "And I don't mind telling every boy and girl that you are taken," he grinned.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Pretending to sigh relief, Kait suddenly jumped up. "Too jumpy right now," Kait told him, laughing. Liath slithered up her leg, and curled around her waist. Petting her head softly, Kait rolled her eyes at Frodo.

"I was surviving on hardly any food and water for six months Frodo. I barely have a appetite right now."

"Hmm... I am not sure anymore, if I want you to be that way." Kissing his shoulder, Kait smirked as he pulled down her top a bit, but felt the need to stop it. They were going a bit too far, Kait wasn't exactly ready. Especially at what just happened to her.

"Good, but personally.... I think we need to stop for now," Kait whispered, smiling softly. Kissing him quickly, Kait sighed. "And I think we need to start heading back."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Frodo shook his head at his girlfriend. "You were kept to starve; which is exactly why you need to start eating so that you get your energy back. I can't handle another bad thing happening to you right now." He told with a sigh.

Raising an eyebrow at her, he smiled amusedly. "You remove my shirt completely and finally when I go ahead, you want us to stop? You are crazy, you know that?" He chuckled softly. "Don't worry, there is no way I would give up gentleman ways, especially at a time like this," he shrugged sheepishly.

He vanished the blanket and helped her get up as well. Stroking her cheeks gently, he whispered, "Promise me you'll get back to Durmstrang safely? Or at least try to?" He teased and pulled her close for hug.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:45 pm

"Eh. My appetite will come back," Kait told him carelessly. "I get energy, by drinking coffee." Pausing, Kait raised an eyebrow at him. "At least, coffee is better than alcohol."

Blushing, Kait ducked her head a little. "Well... I blame the hormones. You are just more in control of them... I am not." Wrapping her arms around his neck, Kait rested her head on his shoulder. "Thanks."

"I'll try, but trouble and bad luck follows me everywhere love." Kait whispered towards him, breathing in his scent.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Frodo had nothing to say on Kait's comments. He was getting a little frustrated since he knew she wouldn't listen to him, and all he wanted to do was just take care of her at least for the next few weeks.

"I must say that your hormones are the most fickleminded things I've ever seen," he remarked and grinned lightly. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her close, while resting his chin on her head. "After what happened, I'm scared to let you go," he mumbled, mostly to himself.

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:57 pm

Knowing that Frodo was frustrated, Kait just chuckled and kissed his cheek. "You know me."

"But you love me still," Kait pointed out, with a cheeky grin. "Scared to let me go? Let me take care of that for you," Kait replied, mischief glittering in her eyes. Escaping his hold, Kait started running. "Come on you slow poke!" Kait shouted behind her, running like the wind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:32 am