Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Gorneh
Casey Donohoe
6 posters

How To Save a Life, DADA Lesson 3, 3rd Years

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

How To Save a Life, DADA Lesson 3, 3rd Years Empty How To Save a Life, DADA Lesson 3, 3rd Years

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Casey walked into her DADA classroom and threw her bag on her desk. She sat down and glanced around, already bored. She took out a sheet of paper and began doodling, singing Love Story by Taylor Swift softly under her breath.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

How To Save a Life, DADA Lesson 3, 3rd Years Empty Re: How To Save a Life, DADA Lesson 3, 3rd Years

Post by Gorneh Mon May 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Aragorn slipped into the classroom with a genuine smile on his face. It was nice going to classes for once, he liked it. He got to see people, meet new ones that he would've otherwise never known. He sat down in a seat at the front of the room so that he could pay attention better, hoping that peer pressure wouldn't pull him back into the back of the room.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

How To Save a Life, DADA Lesson 3, 3rd Years Empty Re: How To Save a Life, DADA Lesson 3, 3rd Years

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 10:43 am

Alexander walks in and scims his eyes across the room, notices his friends colser to the front and sighs. He walks forward ans slumps down beside aragorn and smacks his head down on the desk. he was up all night, between jamie and school work he didn't know when hed find time for sleep. he nonchalantly sits up. "hey, i see class is becomming a regular thing for you now,"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 6:14 pm

"If I don't show up, I don't go on to fourth year. So yupp! Definitely a regular thing." He laughed a bit and kept on what he was doing, yawning a bit. "I don't like the getting up on time thing. Makes a guy tired. Ya know?" He didn't look up to see of he nodded his head as a reaction or not it was just a question that he didn't really need an answer to.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Alexander nods tiredly. "especialy if he doesn't sleep at all the night before..." he yawns and leans his head on his hand. "why do classes have to be so early anyway...?" he smiles slightly and rubs his eye. He deffinately seems like hes out of sorts, not at all himself.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Casey looked over at Alex as he wakled into the room, feeling the wave of tiredness roll over her. Wow, she thought as she stretched and yawned, Did he sleep at all [/i]last night?[i] Since he'd sat down right in front of her, she leaned forward to touch him lightly on the back, giving him enough energy to wake up and pay attention. "Don't get used to it," she muttered quietly.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 7:23 pm

He yawns and turns around "what?" there are dark circles under his eyes and his eyes are bloodshot. He yawns again. he hadnt slept since he found the gryffie in the astronomy tower. he hadnt even entered the tower since then. except for class. and that used to be one of his favorite places. he sighs and turns back around
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Casey raised an eyebrow. "Damn, you are tired." She put her palm flat on Alex's back, sending even more energy into him. "If that doesn't wake you up, than by Merlin, sleep through class."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 7:31 pm

He smmiles "thanks casey. but dont strain yourself. okay? im just a little sleepy. were teenagers, its bound to happen right." he laughs trying to cover up. his strange behaivior. he smiles at her
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Casey smiled at him, not noticing anything off. "It's ok, I've got to get used to using it sometime. Anyway, you deserve a little energy. You looked dead on your feet. Couldn't sleep last night?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 8:07 pm

He shakes his head slowly. "in all realtiy i havent slept for days, weeks. ive lost track..." he sighs and stretches slightly. "i just dont know what to do at this point, i feel lost... i am in a rut events repeating themselves in my head non stop."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Casey looked at Alex, concerned. "Haven't slept... for weeks? What's wrong? Why aren't you sleeping? Can I help?" She put a comforting hand on his shoulder.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 8:11 pm

He shrugs. "i dont think so. i think this is something i have to fix on my own... but thanks any way casey.. its more a pkersonal problem." he winces as he invisions the house crumbling under the flames and knowing his parents inside, and the sting of tears in the cuts on his face from the arse kicking he reciveved from one of the big kids for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Casey hugged his shoulders from behind, knowing that he was right- some things you just had to get through on your own. "Well let me know if you need tto talk, alright little bro? I'll be there for you."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 8:20 pm

He smiles slightly. "thanks casey... i knew i could trust you" he sighs and stares forward as he thinks of his uncles funeral and the beating he had recieved.... he shakes his head forcing himself out of the memory
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Aragorn let himself fade out of the conversation, listening to them speak. A doodle started coming into existence on his notebook as usual, his regular entertainment taking over his attention. He looked up from time to time to look for the teacher but they didn't seem to have joined he and his classmates.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Alexander looks around the room. he needed to blow off steam but he couldnt leave the room. he goes to pull an inc well out of his bag but he doesnt realize how tight his grip is and it shatters stabbing him multiple times in the hand causing a mix of blood and inc to flow down his arm
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Casey looked at Alex a bit reproachfully. "Don't grip things so hard," she admonished. She quickly repaired the ink well, then siphoned the ink and blood off his. She concentrated and healed the cuts in his hand. "You know, I never got this much practice with Healing spells until I met you."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 pm

He laughs a little "glad i can help you sister." he smiles and looks at his hand and opens and closes it a few times. it was perfectly healed. how had she done it?
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Casey grimaced. "That wasn't exactly a compliment." She glanced at his hand, smiling when she saw that it was perfectly healed. "I get a point for that. That is exceptional Healership right there."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 11:38 pm

he smiles "thanks. i really dont want the snakes to run amuck in defense class" he laughs "that would just be ....well horrible"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 8:54 pm

"Yeah but maybe we'd learn something instead of sitting here without a teacher." Aragorn commented, his attempt at a bad joke. He grimaced and glanced at the ground, "Sorry." He felt awkward sometimes, making jokes like that was a thing he tended to do. And he often regretted them.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Casey laughed. "Why ar you sorry? It was funny!" She looked at him curiously. "You don't feel like you fit in, do you? We have to fix that. You're officially my new project. Alex. you're my joint project with aragorn now. Let it begin!" She grinned happily.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Alexander fakes a convincing pity laugh to make him feel better (something hes been doing since day one). "that was funny gorn, because its true" he smiles at his friend.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed May 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Jamie walked into class and sat down. She was trying not to go notice. She laid her head down on the desk. She was tired as can be, she was up last night finishing homework and writing a letter to her sister and she barely had sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:26 pm