Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Gorneh
Casey Donohoe
6 posters

How To Save a Life, DADA Lesson 3, 3rd Years

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

How To Save a Life, DADA Lesson 3, 3rd Years - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Save a Life, DADA Lesson 3, 3rd Years

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Alexander drums his fingers on the desk and sighs "wheres the bloody professor? they should be here by now, theyre always so late."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

How To Save a Life, DADA Lesson 3, 3rd Years - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Save a Life, DADA Lesson 3, 3rd Years

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Casey leaned back, stretching over the back of her chair. "I know what you mean. We always have to wait forever, but they yell at us if we're late! So unfair! Anyway," she said, sitting up, "We do have Professor O'Brian who's usually on time to Astronomy."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Alexander shrugs and looks around the room seeing jamie and smiling. "aww... shes sleepy" his voice is low.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Aragorn smiled at Casey and glanced up at Jamie as she entered the room. He may have never said a word to her before but everyone knew her. At least in their year. He had no idea what Casey meant by project but as long as he fit in with these guys, he'd be happy.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Casey was beginning to get a little bored, not doing anything. "Soooo... Hey Aragorn, do you wanna know a secret? Alex, Liam and my sister are really the only ones who know right now. I can feel and influence other people's emotions," she whispered. "That's why Chance's headache went away earlier. Not only do I know what others' emotions are, they sometimes influence me. His headache actually hurt me because it was really bad, so I had to fix it. Soooo, yeah. That's my secret power. Now you know."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 17, 2012 7:39 pm

"You're an empath, then?" Aragorn asked, intrigued as he leaned forward to show that he was interested in the topic at hand. He was thrilled that he'd finally met someone with a gift as special as this. he knew that Alex had special gifts but if his sister, well adopted sister, had them too... that was amazing. Empathy~! How extraordinary!!
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Casey shrugged. "If you're going for technical terms, yep. I usually call it my freaky emotion thing. It really sucks when everybody's excited, or tired, or angry, because the way I read emotions is seeing colors. Usually they're just on the edges of my vision, but when there's a large group of people or a lot of emotion going around, it basically threatens to overwhelm my vision. I'm getting better at controlling it though, so hopefully I'll be able to be arond crowds more."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Alexander turns and sighs. "ugh this is boring..." he glances around at everyone. he puts his head on caseys desk and turns it to face her and aragorn. "hey why dont we all head to hogsmede later?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Casey grinned at Alex. "Ok, count me in. Where do you want to go?"

She glanced around. Where the hell was the teacher? "If he doesn't show up soon, I'm just going to leave," she muttered.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Alexander nods "agreed... and oh i dont care, just somewhere thats not school" he sighs and stretches himself out and grins.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 17, 2012 7:52 pm

"That's so cool... Alex your sister is officially cooler than you." Aragorn chuckled, turning his keen gaze onto the lazy Slytherin form of his best friend, "I'm game. Though I don't know how it'll work out... are we even going to be able to leave school grounds anytime soon?" He had heard rumours that they wouldn't be allowed to but... he was all for sneaking out. He glanced up at the front of the room and then looked back at the door to see if there was any movement. "If we could get someone to cover for us, we could go to Hogsmeade now. Since our teacher doesn't want to show up to teach us."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Alexander sighs. She was no way no how cooler than him. he laughs "i dunno gorny, seems a bit risky, you sure youre feeling well? the gorn i know would never suggest something like that, maybe... youre an imposter.."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Casey shrugged. "I'm up for basically anything right now. I'm bored. But isn't this the class the Head Honcho teaches? Chaos'll catch us. He can apparate anywhere, didn't you know? I'd do it in basically any other class EXCEPT this one."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Alexander nods. "thats exactly right, thats why i was checking to see if gorny here was feeling alright, i mean he is an all knowing ravenclaw" at the last words alexaner makes a mocking suethsayer gesture and laughs
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Casey made a face. "You've obviously never met a ton of Ravenclaws. They can be wild when they want to. I was almost Ravenclaw, but eventually I got Gryffindor instead. I mean obviously, I have the brains for it!" she joked. "I'm just too apt to jump into situations without thinking in defense of people."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 17, 2012 8:11 pm

"Maybe I'm the evil twin brother trying to ruin my brother's reputation," Aragorn grinned, making a sort of MUHAHAHAHA sound as he leaned back in his seat again, smirking. He stretched out his arms and sighed, "Oh yeah... He must be pretty busy to not teach a class that he took over for in the first place." He shook his head and leaned it back against the chair he was sitting in to see if he could relax. "Getting caught by the head prof is not my idea of a good time."

He jerked his head up and laughed at Alex, "You're kidding me right? I read books, that's about the only reason I'm in Ravenclaw at all. Besides, they only let the cool kids into my house."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 17, 2012 8:14 pm

"oh really now gorny?" he laughs "then explain to me whi it is im in slytherin?" he punches him in the arm jokingly and laughs. he launs back in his seat laughing quietly and acknowledges casey "that is right you do that quite often."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 17, 2012 8:17 pm

Casey examined Aragorn closely. "Nope. You're you. I can tell, with my mystical powers of AWESOME! *thunderclap*" She made a dramatic hand gesture, then settled down like it was comepletely normal. "What? Don't hate."

Casey pouted a little. "Are you implying that I'm not cool enough to be a Ravenclaw? I am SO OFFENDED right now Aragorn!" She ruined the effect by smiling.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Alexander starts to laugh hystarically. this moment remined him of their first year, when everything was so easy, and how he and aragorn became frinds. "hey gorny, i remember, the only way we ever became aquainted was, i saved your sorry ass from a bunch of older kids, well the deamon did, but i still played a part there."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Aragorn laughed, the enjoyable pain of joy striking his abdomen as he kept laughing, leaning his head back. He had friends, especially now that he'd put down his stupid book. Once his laughter had faded into a rough giggle, he wiped an oncoming tear from his watering eyes away. "You two were the exception to the rule, I guess. The Sorting Hat can always make mistakes."

He looked at Alex and pursed his lips irritably, "Dammit you promised never to speak of that again." He tried to pretend that he was angry, but a smile broke out on his lips again almost immediately.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Alexander laughs hystarically. "sorry mate just...just thought casey should know." he smiles devilishly and sighs happily. he loved his friends. he actually cared about them. it was a first, they and jamie broke him. He thinks back, it seems like hes always been with at least one of them.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Casey grinned. "I like knowing things. It makes me feel powerful. RAWR!" She made dinosaur claws with her hands. "Why am I so ranom today?" she wondered out loud. "I don't know. I blame Alex. It's ALL. YOUR. FAULT! I refuse to accept resonsibiliy for anydamage done to personal property in my current state." She began bouncing up and down on her chair, beaming.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Alexander cocks his head "my fault lady? i dont know what you mean." he plasters a straight face. he seemed the only one with that ability he wanted to laugh but kept it inside.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 17, 2012 8:59 pm

"Yep," Casey nodded decisively. "It's your fault. You've driven me even more insane than I was already. I mean what else could happen with you for a little brother?" She grinned wickedly at him.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 17, 2012 9:00 pm

He half smiles "well thats what siblings are for. he leans tiredly against aragorn, just like when they were little. he yawns and puts his hands behind his head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:36 am