Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

We Didn't Start the Fire

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

We Didn't Start the Fire Empty We Didn't Start the Fire

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:44 am

She snapped on her fire-proof gloves, hardly noticing the sting of pain at her wrists. There was worse pain to experience. Like getting beheaded, for instance.

Gritting her teeth, Savannah strolled across the slushy mess of snow and grass. The weather was disgusting, but if you were going to burn something, it was safer outside.

She glanced over at the dragon flying beside her. In these last few months, Dia had grown well. She'd fit in Savannah's cupped hands then, and now she was as big as a housecat. At least there was someone who was able to prosper.

Chewing on her bottom lip, the third year frowned. Rosie's death...she'd tried her best not to think about it. She wasn't going to turn into the wreck she'd been after her father's death. She'd promised that to herself. But with Ava's insistance that this was her fault...

It was difficult, to say the least.

But she shook all those thoughts away. No, today, she was much more concerned with things more - explosive.

From underneath her robes, she produced a large chunk of wood. "Okay, Dia," she grinned dangerously, flipping it over and over in her hands as she came to a stop. "We're gonna see just what you can do with fire."

Her grin widening at Dia's chirp of approval, she nodded once, throwing the wood in the air, taking a small step back. Before her very eyes, the wood was set on fire, spiralling down onto the ground.

But instead of landing in the snow, like the Gryffindor had expected, it landed on the grass, and immediately, the surrounding plants began to catch fire.

"Oopsie?"

Amelia Abadeer
    Amelia Abadeer
    Third Year
    Third Year

We Didn't Start the Fire Empty Re: We Didn't Start the Fire

Post by Amelia Abadeer Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Amelia wandered in, looking quite disoriented, although she wasn't. After a few years in Hogwarts, she could recognize all the places of the large school's area. When Ami wasn't sleeping, eating or studying, all she could do was wander. She could make effort and meet some intelligente people.

Amelia saw a little crowd and walked closer with curiosity. After a few moments, she noticed that a small flame was spreading through the foliage, starting what would become a large fire. Alarmed, she widly took off her coat and threw it over the burning.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Fire. She'd started a fire. Glancing at all the snow around her wildly, she kicked some onto the fire. To her horror (and to her amazement), the fire only seemed to grow.

"What?" She frowned, staring down at the snow. With her luck, someone had decided to charm all the snow so it wouldn't be watery. Sighing, she glanced over at her dragon, shaking her head slightly, before looking back at the fire.

It was majestic, really, the way the licks of flame jumped up towards the sky. Despite the very real chance of danger, she couldn't help but find it beautiful. Maybe she'd just watch a little longer.

But that was all shattered when a coat was spread across it. Blinking, the illusion breaking, she looked up at the brunette. "Won't that just burn your coat?" She asked, tilting her head.

Did she know this girl? It was possible she'd just seen her around, maybe she was in her year? If she was, she was really slacking at talking to people in her own grade.
    Amelia Abadeer
    Amelia Abadeer
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Amelia Abadeer Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Amelia rolled her eyes at the girl. She was blonde, beautiful and probably of her age and grade. That was enough to cause Ami to distrust that unknown. "Isn't that obvious? The coat will smother the fire. Without oxygen, the burn will be extinguished. But I'm sure you don't know how to stop fires. You just start them." She snapped back.

Amelia walked a little backwards. She was about to run away. Although she had nice arguments, she was too shy to stand them.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:59 pm

"It'll still burn," Savannah pointed out, shrugging her shoulders. Oh well, it was this girl's loss, not hers. "And it was a pleasure." She called out, a quote from something she'd heard somewhere suddenly popping into her head.

She frowned at the insult. It didn't hurt, she'd heard much worse before, but this wasn't an insult towards her. She hadn't started this fire. No one got away with insulting her dragon.

Stepping towards her, the brunette's nostrils flared, anger swirling in her blue eyes. "You say that like it's a bad thing." Behind her, Dia's purple eyes watched her owner warily, but made no move towards the Gryffindor.

"I think you want to be careful about who you insult. It might not turn out well."

Last edited by Savannah Lerran on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amelia Abadeer
    Amelia Abadeer
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Amelia Abadeer Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Amelia gasped, her pale cheeks turning red. Was that a threat? Was she being threatened? Well, she was perfectly able to threaten back, but she didn't start that fight. She couldn't hold stupid violence. "I didn't mean to offend you." She replied in a serious tone, although her voice sounded less firm than she expected. She was considerably scared. She didn't like fire.

Gathering courage from the core of her soul, she was able to keep speaking. "I can't find a nice point about starting a fire. I know you were doing that magically, with an objective and such, but you were about to burn everything. I just... I just tried to help." Ami's voice was trembling with anger. She decided to stop and stare at the girl, waiting for an answer afloat. She put her dark hair in a bun, let it fall, and then fixed it again in a vicious cicle, just like she did whenever she felt anxious. Maybe she was taking that too serious. Whatever, she didn't have a fun discussion like that for months.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:32 pm

"So?" Savannah raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms. "Just because you didn't mean to doesn't mean you didn't do it. If I accidentally killed someone, I couldn't just say I was sorry and that I didn't mean to." She shook her head, muttering under her breath about idiots.

But this girl wasn't just stupid; she was scared as well. A tiny grin spreading across her face, Savannah contemplated just what to do in this situation.

"Oh, I don't know, heat? Fires are warm, you know. And you can cook stuff with them as well. Are you so thick that that never crossed your mind? Merlin, you're probably one of those inbred purebloods." She scrunched up her nose, disgust flashing across her face.

"Well obviously, your help isn't appreciated here, now is it?"
    Amelia Abadeer
    Amelia Abadeer
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Amelia Abadeer Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Amelia raised an eyebrow. "Are you trying to offend me because of blood purity? That's just..." Amelia stopped, searching for the words in her head. After half a second, she continued. "...That's just typical. I'm not the snobbish in here."

She curled her lips, waiting for a reaction. Ami realized that it would be better to finish her argument and then leave with quickly steps. That girl seemed to be quite moody. She would end up hurting her. After all, she didn't even know the girl's name. That was ridiculous, for them both. "I know that fire is useful. I'm just surprised you still can't get when I meant. I didn't want to help you, but to help the innocent human beings that were surrounding you when you started to burn stuff. I'm leaving you alone." She said and turned on her feet, without waiting for a reply.

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:33 pm

"Aren't you?" Savannah stepped closer, malice shining in her bright blue eyes. "Because I'm pretty sure you were the one who came up and decided to get involved in my business. Thinking you're better than everyone - just like you're doing right now. Funny, isn't it? - that's the sort of thing that gets you beat up." She shrugged a shoulder, skipping steps away. "Just thought you should know!"

The third year raised an eyebrow, extending her arms out wide. "What are you talking about? We're the only people out here!" What was wrong with people these days?

You're just going to let her get away? After all she's said? You know, she hates vamp-

She cut him off, a guttural sound beginning in her throat. And then she was running, fury dancing in her eyes. She jumped, intent on landing on the girl's back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:08 am