Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

No Good Deed

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

No Good Deed Empty No Good Deed

Post by JJeh Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:29 am

It was a known fact that amongst the students in their year, there was no love lost between Juliet Jones and the rather obnoxious Ravenclaw who went by the name of Noah Samuels; well at least on her end, someone started a rumour that once upon a time the boy had had a soft spot for her (Thus relying on the childish philosophy of 'if he bugs you, it means he loves you') however Juliet was quite convince that this was a complete falsehood, and even if it weren't he was certainly over her now.

The whole debacle with the Whomping Willow earlier that year had definitely done a lot to increase the anger on both sides.

That however was nothing compared to what was about to happen now. Rumours come and go around school, any school, the afore mentioned situation was proof enough of that. Most were untrue, though that did not stop them from spreading around at any rate. Juliet, for the most part, ignored them. There was one rumour however, that she could never swallow - it was one that most people who knew of the young Hufflepuff knew not to spread around her.

That rumour was the one that went along the lines of "Savannah Lerran is insane". The exact wording changed from retelling to retelling, each time more embellished, with more examples, but the exact way it being said didn't matter to Juliet. Savannah was her friend - her best friend and there was no way in hell she was going to let people go around saying such things about her.

Even though in her more honest moments, she was concerned that they may in fact hold some truth.

So, anyone could imagine the sort of reaction that the girl gave when not only did she hear this rumour pass her way again, but that the origins of it this time was the one was from the one person within the school Juliet might have been willing to say she loathed.

"You want to know the completely fascinating thing I heard today Samuels," the completely cheery note of her voice (A little too cheery if one were being truly honest) was countered by the fact that her wand was pointed at the boys neck.

Even with all that the boys response was still flippant, "You could always tell me, Jones."

"I think you know, Noah; after all the charming third year I heard it from heard it from you."

"Is this about that unstable little friend of yours, cause you know, Jones at this moment I can completely see why-"

"Flippendo!"

There was almost a smug little grin as the boy flew away from her landing with a loud and comforting thump against the wall. Happy with the minor vent of her aggression, Juliet pocketed her wand again, and turned to leave. She got a few steps too, before Noah - deciding he'd be more mundane about this - had her tackled to the ground, both of them falling until she was on her back, and he was on top of her. It only took one firm fist contact of his fist to her cheek before she had cast the boy back off of her.

"Impedimenta." The spell she should have thought to use the first time stopped him from moving back towards her. Juliet knew she should have left it like that, that that was the right thing to do, but her throbbing cheek wouldn't let her do so. Holding her wand, steady, she cast the first aggressive spell she could think of, a sharp stinging sensation crossing over the boys arm, causing a loud yell of more anger than pain as the girl pocketed her wand once more, and left out into the front courtyard, sure to keep an eye on the figure she was leaving behind.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

No Good Deed Empty Re: No Good Deed

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:45 am

Savannah clutched her broom in her arms, her brown hair tied back and she blinked around at the world through thick goggles. After a moment of frowning, she pushed the goggles up to sit on top of her head. Sighing softly, she shifted her broom from arm to arm.

It was a nice day. She'd been rather enjoying it. If she hadn't been kicked off the Quidditch pitch by a pair of bloody seventh years, maybe she would've continued to enjoy it.

If it hadn't been for Honey's insistence that she hadn't hurt them, she was quite certain that neither of them would have seen the light of day again. At least that thought managed to comfort her.

Humming softly, she bounced towards the front doors of the school, pleasantly surprised by the person she met. "Juliet!" She called out as soon as the older girl made her way into view.

Dropping her broom, she ran towards her best friend, throwing her arms around her. "Hey," she grinned, stepping back. And then her smile was instantly gone, replaced with a look of worry at the bruise forming on the older girl's cheek. "Merlin, what happened?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:05 am

She wrapped her arms around the girl automatically, a smile tugging at her lips at the familiarity. It was comforting to see that she was happy and well. If the news of the current streaks of rumours had reached her she didn't appear perturbed. She was glad for that.

"Vanna! Been out on the pitch I see." She nodded her head towards the broom. No one was quite as fond of flying, that Juliet knew, than her friend.

Blinking slightly, she put a hand to her face, wincing slightly as she did so, "Oh, this? Its nothing... just got into a little scuffle with Noah Samuels. You should see him." She added the last part as a joke, though her expression wasn't one of a amusement.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:58 am

She nodded, smiling, her gaze dragged to the broom as well. "What can I say? I just can't seem to keep my feet on the ground." She let out a little tinkling laugh, giving her head a tiny shake. No matter what happened, flying would always be so calming.

It seemed to be the one place that no matter what, things never seemed to affect her. As long as she was up there and as far away from the Whomping Willow as possible, she'd be alright.

The Gryffindor reached out slowly, running a finger across Juliet's cheek, her eyes wide. "That doesn't look like nothing. We need to get you to the infirmary." Nodding, she reached for her hand and began tugging her towards the doors. Her broom would be there when she got back. And if it wasn't, well someone would have a dragon on their tail.

"Samuels...The Ravenclaw? I don't like him." She scowled, her expression darkening. She hadn't been oblivious to the rumours about her. At first, it'd been kind of cool. People knew who she was! But what they were saying... "I can make him worse," she offered, brightening up considerably at the idea. "I've had lots of practice."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:14 am

She laughed slightly, "Not a problem with that."

Her laughter ended, with the girls continue insistence that it wasn't just a bruise. A grimace crossed her face as she ran a finger over the bruise. Shaking her head, Juliet took a step back.

"I'm fine, really; what are they going to do? Just heal the bruise," she shook her head and put her hands in her pocket, "And besides, then I'd have to explain how I got it, and I'd just get in trouble."

Shrugging her shoulders, she pulled out her wand, frowning through the spells that she knew, until she found a set of few that got a a small bag of frozen ice, which she promptly placed on her face.

"You don't like him cause he's a tool," she rolled her eyes and snorted, "And you don't have to worry about him. Trust me, this," she pointed to her face, "was not the last of all this."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:04 am

"And if I ever want to stay up there, remind me of all the wonderful things down here, will you?" Savannah laughed, gesturing wildly around them, her eyes bright.

She glanced over at Juliet, chewing on the inside on her cheek. "And healing it's a good thing." The Gryffindor tilted her head, confusion written all over her face. "Unless there's a reason you want to walk around with a bruise?" She raised her eyebrows, a grin already forming. "This is why lies were invented. So we don't get in trouble."

"It's a good enough reason not to like someone," she reasoned, shrugging a shoulder. "Better than, I don't know, not liking someone's hair." She nodded. That would just be ridiculous. "How badly did you get him?" Savannah asked, her eyes widening. "Is he dead?"

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:18 am

Juliet let out a laugh, ignoring the way it sort of hurt the tender skin of her cheek, the movement pulling at it, "That's what friends are for, aren't they?"

She reached out her elbow, nudging the girl slightly, before sitting on a bench near by. Pulling the ice off her cheek, she poked it slightly, flexed the muscles underneath and then put the ice back on.

"I don't know, I rather like the mark; battle wound you know."

There was a slight pause and a sharp glance. It was responses like this that worried the girl about her friend. They were simple slightly off responses. Something that she herself or most other people wouldn't always think first. It also didn't help that she couldn't tell if it was excitement or worry that coloured the question.

"Yeah, he punched me in the face, so I killed him and left him on the school floor, want to go help me bury the body?" she rolled her eyes, each word dripping with obvious sarcasm.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:58 pm

"Yep," she nodded, "And to always be there for each other." She was quite certain that she would do anything for Juliet. She was her friend, and if she'd learned anything, it had been that friends were hard to come by.

It also helped that Juliet was one of the most amazing people she'd ever met.

She nudged back, a smile tugging at her lips as she flopped down beside her, observing the bruise curiously. Though she'd caused damage to plenty of people, she'd never stayed around long enough to truly look at the injuries she'd caused.

"Now people will know better than to mess with you. They'll take one look at you and say, 'Oh, that's Jones. We don't want to mess with her.'" Savannah laughed softly, grinning broadly at the idea.

She blinked slowly, tilting her head to the left. She'd caught the glance, but for the life of her couldn't figure it out. Rubbing at her head, she muttered under her breath, "What does that mean?"

I don't know if this has ever occurred to you, but it's your life. Figure it out yourself.

Her eyes darkened instantly and she bit down on her bottom lip, trying to stop herself from blurting something out. No one was supposed to know. If people knew about Ava and Honey, then they'd - they'd -

She didn't even want to think about it.

"Yes!" Savannah clapped her hands together, grinning from ear to ear. "I'd love to! It'll be a best friend bonding experience."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:32 am

"But of course, like salt and pepper, peanut butter and jelly, always better together."

She nodded her head, relaxing slightly. She even got out another laugh, eyes twinkling as her friend engaged in her joking. "But of course; I have only the best for a mentor. I can be completely lethal if I want to be." She wasn't entirely sure if it was or not. But, the idea of being an apprentice was to be just like your mentor someday, and Juliet had no doubt that Miss Mad was lethal, if you crossed her.

She supposed that had to mean she should - if she was qualified to be so - be able to be just as powerful as her. It was an awing and comforting thought, all wrapped into one.

"He's still breathing you loser," she snorted and rolled her eyes to cover up the fact that she was actually joking, or serious about her response, "Its called sarcasm. I'm afraid we're going to have to find something else to bond over."

She flicked her hair over her shoulder and grinned, "How about boys. We'll pretend we're normal for a bit. Tell me about boys."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:52 pm

She grinned over at Juliet, though no sooner had the conversation turned to mentors did the smile vanish from her face. Pulling her legs up onto the bench, she hugged them to her chest, her thoughts far away. She missed Rosie, of course she did. Everytime she found herself in Hogsmeade, she'd see someone with Honeydukes products and that would only make it all worse.

"Mentors are the best, aren't they?" she said softly, a small smile on her face as she glanced back at her best friend.

"Oh, well, I was being sarcastic too." Savannah nodded, crossing her arms as she attempted to make her happiness seem less...happy.

"Boys...boys..." she tilted her head to the side. Really, the only boy she showed any interest in was Chris, but she supposed that she could at least talk about other boys. "Oh! There's this Slytherin in my year, McQueen. This Hufflepuff in my year, Potter, fancies him, so we're going to prank him to get his attention." Savannah grinned, swinging her legs. "It's going to be so much fun."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:37 pm

She winced slightly, realizing she had forgotten and wrapped an arm around her friend. It was on the tip of her tongue to say 'sorry' and then thought better of it. Instead she just tightened her embrace slightly. "They really are. I'd lone you mine but... she's a little ... grumpy to those who don't know her very well." She gave a soft laugh, before it felling to real giggle at the girls story.

"Well that's one way to get his attention. Though wouldn't it backfire on you? You wouldn't want to get negative attention. If you're always remembered as the girls who... made him the laughing stalk of class or something, doubt he'd be that interested."

Swinging her legs too, she had a happy little grin on her face.

"What about your boy? He moved didn't he? You hear much from him... must suck him being so far away. Again, I'd offer to loan you mine, but you know... don't have one this time." She gave a soft little laugh, though there was something slightly less merry, almost wistful behind it.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:34 am

She copied the action, giving Juliet a one armed hug. A tiny smile crossed her lips. This wasn't making the pain magically disappear, but she felt better, even if it was rather slight. Every bit mattered. "She'd have to love me, though. With our best friend status, she couldn't dare hate me." Savannah nodded, grinning.

"I reckon that's possible. But he seems like an easy going bloke, I think he'll take it fine." And if he didn't have a sense of humour, what was the point of him?

"Chris," she sighed softly, a blush creeping into her cheeks, and she let out a little giggle. "We write letters. I went to see him on Valentine's Day. He's just..." she sighed again, a little grin on her face. "Even though we're so far away, we make it work." Her infectious smile, the way her eyes shined, they faded slightly. Nudging Juliet, she said, "There has to be someone. I bet there are guys lining up to see you."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:16 am

She gave a little laugh, and shook her head, "I think best friend makes you more liable to be more troublesome with her. Protective that one."

The other girl sounded so... content, and assured in her relationship, even thought he was far away. Juliet liked that, she wanted that. There just didn't seem to be an opening for that right now.

"That's nice."

Then again, when you were young was the time to have fun... wasn't it?

She gave a little laugh, not quite merry, "Oh I don't know... Dimitri didn't think I was worth sticking around for, still don't know where he went." She rolled her eyes, and shrugged her shoulders as if she could shrug the thought off. "The rest... I don't know about lines... Zander's just a friend, and I mean, he hasn't written in forever either," she fidgeted slightly, "Probably busy with... real girls or friends or, whatever." Again she shrugged as if she didn't care. "And... I can't exactly say Mars is... I mean we've certainly spent some time together but, he doesn't really seem- I'd say he's more interested.."

She was quiet for a moment and then grinned.

"I wouldn't say I have lines."

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:35 pm

"Oh well," she shrugged a shoulder, a grin lighting up her face. "As soon as she met me, really got to know me, she'd understand just how amazing I am." Letting out a little giggle, she flipped her hair, her giggling growing a little louder.

"It is," Savannah sighed happily, her expression dreamy, and she leaned her head on Juliet's shoulder, squeezing her arm. "It is just the best. He's the best. Just - the most amazing boy I've ever met."

Merlin, she'd do anything for Chris. Every time she thought of him, her heart fluttered. He was absolutely perfect to her.

"I still say he had to have one bloody good reason for disappearing," she said, frowning. People didn't just vanish, leaving everything and everyone behind for fun. No, whatever reason Dimitri had had, it'd been for a good one. "Well, isn't Zander older? He's probably drowning in schoolwork." Savannah nodded. It wasn't as if she was finding her workload light.

Her lips quirking into a smirk, she nudged at her side. "Interested in what? Inquiring minds want to know."

She grinned, "You're being modest. But if you don't have lines, I'm sure you have secret admirers."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:23 am

Her friends faith in the boy was both comforting - encouraging her own in a way she didn't usually think possible - and slightly irksome. She wanted to believe the girl's words, but Juliet just couldn't.

It was just something she spent her time not dwelling on any longer.

"I suppose that could be it," she mused softly, shrugging her shoulder, and pulling her knees into her chest. "It just seems.. strange you know. He use to write every Friday, never fail - I don't even know how he could think of so many things to tell me, to want to tell me all those things," each letter told her more and more about his day to day life. It seemed as if there was nothing that happened to the boy that he did not write to her about, "and then suddenly, he just stopped." She snorted, giving a half little smile, "Maybe I just do that to boys."

Squirming slightly Juliet both blushed and smirked at the same time, "Well, you know, kissing, touching... lets call it physical affection." She was still fidgeting slightly. There was one thing to flirt and appear confident in the moment, but trying to phrase it again for Savannah now. The girl was probably doing it for she knew it would make her uncomfortable.

"Secret Admirers... I always thought that sounded rather, creepy didn't you? Someone watching you, admiring you from affair - it makes it sound more like a stalker, something... dark instead of... romantic."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:40 pm

"Maybe he realized he fancied you," Savannah suggested, grinning mischievously. "And couldn't bring himself to write you another letter because he thought that you'd find out." She nodded firmly, giggling softly. "Nah, I don't think so. Anyone would have to have a stellar reason for leaving you."

She couldn't possibly see herself leaving Juliet behind. She was her best friend. There really wasn't anywhere she could go and not miss her.

The Gryffindor smirked slightly, rather amused by her reaction. "Physical affection," she murmured. "And just how much physical affection are we talking about?"

Savannah tilted her head, thinking for a moment. "I guess you could say that. But, I don't know, I've always liked the idea that there are some people you know, that think you're just amazing, but can't bring themselves to tell you. Some people are shy, after all."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:27 pm

"I think you're just delusioned," she snorted and shook her head. "I'm sure that it doesn't take anything all that special to leave me, and I'm pretty sure Zander's not sitting some where pinning for my love. In fact, last I heard he had some girlfriend. Something Ette something, you know very French. She's probably all you know feminine and-and-and voluptuous and stuff." She pouted for only a second before she heard what she sounded like and smirked instead. She sounded like a child, and she didn't know where it had come from.

Of course, she could just go for awkwardness the next statement. She really did have to push it didn't she. Fidgeting slightly, Juliet shrugged and mumbled undefined words, her face growing more pink with each unintelligibly phrase.

"We're just talking... in general. Isn't in general good enough?"

Glancing at the girl an impish grin broke on her face, "Are you trying to tell me you love me Vanna? That's what all this is, isn't it?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:18 am

"Please," she snorted, though a large grin crossed her face. "I'm far from delusional. Everything I say is full of the truth." She nodded firmly. Whatever she said, she meant. It was a simple way to live. "I'd never leave you," she said honestly. Raising her eyebrows, that grin quickly became a smirk. "Is that jealousy I hear, fair Juliet? I think you do fancy him."

Savannah raised an eyebrow, her amusement growing with each mumbled word. "No," she elongated, shaking her head. "I'm curious. In general doesn't cut it." Merlin, teasing friends was fun.

"Yes," she said, her giggles negating whatever attempt at sounding serious she'd had. "I've been hiding it for so long, JJ. I'm hopelessly, obsessively in love with you."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:38 am

"Good," she grinned, "You can take me in when I'm an old spinster cat lady; I'm sure Chris wouldn't mind, right?" The laugh she gave that that sentiment died at the girls next question. She shook her head vehemently, feeling flustered again though she wasn't entirely sure why this time. "No. I mean... no he's just a friend. I just didn't want. He's a special sort of guy, not many people like him around. I just want to make sure he's with the right sort of girl." She nodded her head. Yes that was it; she was just concerned, as a friend, that this Lisette person wouldn't realize what she had.

"Well, you'll just have to continue being curious," she nodded her head firmly, "Because that's all you're going to get." She wasn't entirely sure what was going on in that whole part of her life, and thus Juliet wasn't ready to share just yet, even with her best friend.

"Well, I always knew it anyway. Have you broken the news to Chris yet?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:30 am

"Sounds like a plan," she nodded seriously, betrayed by the large grin spreading across her face. Waving a hand dismissively, she said, "Of course he won't. You're my best friend. He has to love you." And if he didn't (and she knew he did), then she'd have to rethink their entire relationship. "I guess that makes sense," Savannah admitted, pouting. But she brightened up moments later, grinning. "But still, it would've been cool if you got into a fight with his girlfriend. I'd pay money to see that."

Savannah stuck out her tongue, crossing her arms in a rather childish fashion. "Not fair," she whined, sulking. "I'll get it out of you sooner or later." She grinned widely, nudging her friend in the side, her tone teasing. "You'd better watch your back, Jones."

She shook her head solemnly, her hands clasped together in her lap. "I haven't. Just can't bring myself to break his heart. It'd hurt too much, you know?"

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:47 pm

"Everyone has to love me," she announced with a wide grin, and an attitudes that contradicted what she had just been talking about, "I'm just that wonderful. Future Queen of the world you know." She nodded her head very seriously, before her eyes sparkled and a laugh bubbled out of her mouth. She sobered though at her friends - albeit joking - thought. "I would," she said softly, hardly realizing she meant it until she said it. "If she hurt him... I would."

It was strange how easily she accepted this new side of her. Fighting had been her most hated thing in her youth; it would drive her mental. But now, if she felt she had the right cause... she was finding she'd fight for anything.

Especially those people she cared about.

Rolling her eyes she snort, "I'd like to see you try, but consider it watched."

"Well, I'll keep your secret."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:01 pm

"Of course," she nodded in agreement, beaming. "Once you're Queen, I'd better get some brilliant title. Hmm, you know, I think Magnificent Lady Savannah has a nice ring to it." She mulled it over, repeating the title over in her head a few times. Yes, it would do. "Ooh," she raised her eyebrows, tilting her head slightly. "Yes, I'm paying for this."

Would she do it, if the tables were turned? Of course she would, fighting was a second nature for her. And for people she cared about, she could attack an entire army single-handedly.

She liked to think she'd be able to win.

"I can be very dangerous when I want to," she grinned, her dramatic tone destroyed by her upbeat expression. "So yes, watch out."

Savannah nodded. "Good, we don't want to cause unnecessary suffering, right?" Glancing over at Juliet, she tilted her head. "Speaking of which, why did you Samuels hit you?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:16 pm

"Magnificent Lady Savannah sounds like a mouthful," she gave a snort and rolled her eyes at her friend's antics, "But, sure if that's what you want to call yourself... I'm never going to use it once."

Shaking her head she rolled her eyes once more, and refused to respond to her friend. There wasn't much more to say to that anyway.

"Oh," her breath was soft as she fidgeted slightly. Finally after a moment she shrugged her shoulders. What was the point of giving her more trouble, or whatever. "You know, I may have threatened him first. He was being an ass, figured I might as well get something out of it."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:20 am

"But you have to admit, it's a great mouthful." She tilted her head slightly as she nodded, her lips quivering as she tried her best not to smile or laugh. "Ah." She couldn't help it. She grinned slyly. "But you just did."

She gave her head a wild little shake, laughing. "Oh, Juliet." Savannah giggled, more amused than anything else. "You're getting more violent these days. But seriously," she added as she calmed down, shrugging a shoulder. "He's Samuels. He'll always be a little prat. Not worth it."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:14 am

Snorting she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not getting violent," she stated defensively, bristling slightly. "I'm just..." She couldn't quite think of an appropriate way to finish that statement, so she just left it hanging.

"It made me feel better though, so I'd say it was completely worth it," she pulled the ice off her cheek, poking the numb skin that was beneath it. "Even if I did have to get a little bruise to do it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:02 pm