Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

No Good Deed

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

No Good Deed - Page 2 Empty Re: No Good Deed

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:01 am

She raised an eyebrow, blinking at the older girl. "It's not a bad thing." She didn't think being violent was bad. Unless you were violent to every living person. That was a problem. But fighting for what you knew was right? A very good thing to do. "As long as you have a reason for it, at least."

Her gaze drifted towards the bruise again, and she bit on her bottom lip. "Still, I don't want you to get hurt." She shrugged her shoulders, fiddling with the mood ring necklace, the colour flashing amber underneath her fingers.

"It was about me, wasn't it?" she whispered, her eyes suddenly downcast, glued to the soles of her shoes. "It's the whole, 'Savannah Lerran belongs in a loony bin' rumour, right?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:21 pm

Juliet tilted her head, eyes glazing over in thought, "I suppose not... but its also not a very good thing. Violence is... it shouldn't be the automatic response to things. It often causes more problems than fixes them."

The bruise on her face was evidence of that. If she hadn't have felt the need to attack him in first place, then he wouldn't have retaliated.

She glanced at her friend then looked away again.

"What he said about you may or may not have been a factor, but he's still a git who had it coming."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:38 am

"That's true," she nodded her head, shrugging her shoulders. "But in some situations, I think it's perfectly alright." She nodded decisively. If anyone threatened anyone she cared about, or even insulted them, she wouldn't think twice about making them pay for it. And the more blood, the better. "You can say that about a lot of things," she mused, tilting her head to glance up at the ceiling above, her legs swinging.

Savannah closed her eyes, breathing slowly. So it was true. She'd heard them, the whisperings when she walked into a room. How could she not? And as much as she'd wanted to rip each and every person apart for their words, wouldn't that just add more oxygen to the fire?

"At least he got what he deserved," she muttered, blinking her blue eyes open, a small frown crossing her face.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:23 pm

"I suppose you could." She nodded her head slowly as she grudgingly agreed with her friends words. Which she did. Juliet had no regret for what she had done - though she would rather not have a throbbing cheek right now - but she also didn't think she should make it a frequent habit.

She wasn't very good at it anyway. Oh she had definitely won this one, but only cause she had her wand. Had Noah managed to knock the thing away from her, she would have been rather defenceless. Juliet wasn't even sure she knew how to throw a punch properly.

Wouldn't stop her from trying though.

"Course he did," she agreed before hoping up, "Now I think I deserve a snack. Lets go see if we can find some house elves to bug."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:18 am

"Of course you could," Savannah grinned, nudging Juliet softly. "Because c'mon, when am I ever wrong?" She nodded, leaning back against the cool stone wall, snapping her Quidditch goggles back on as if they made her look cool.

She blinked up at the older girl before giving her head a shake. "Yes, Future Queen of the World. You know," she added, raising an eyebrow. "I think that's a mouthful." She giggled before pulling herself off the bench, throwing an arm around Juliet. "But still, onward."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:58 am