Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Jar of Hearts/first time as a professor {OPEN}

Jar of Hearts/first time as a professor {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: Jar of Hearts/first time as a professor {OPEN}

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:56 am

Briony chuckled softly and she listened as the Duelling teacher said she wasn't much up for Duelling and she wondered just why she had decided that she would like to be a Professor in that feild, eyes glinting softly Briony shrugged her shoulders and thought back to her classes.

"Actually, all my students are enjoying it immensely as I would like them to, after all, they wouldn't have taken my class if they weren't up for a little punch now and again."

Taking her knife out of it's holdster on her thigh Briony spun the point around on her fingetip and she grinned softly.

"Knifework, guns, and crossbows will be on the agenda this year."
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Jar of Hearts/first time as a professor {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: Jar of Hearts/first time as a professor {OPEN}

Post by Andria Fallen Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Andria chuckled with Briony and answered an unspoken thought,

"For me, I kind of using my skills only if necessary and if anybody needs it. Mostly I'll put that on students for them to learn. I always loved teaching. Must be my passion ever since."

She gazed at the knife with a short momentarily shock and grinned, "Wow. I didn't expect first to fourth years will be able to handle those works. Different world. Like I'm the lost one."

True, she did not encountered those stuff back.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Briony smiled at Andi and she seemed to pick up on what she had thought, she seemed, unlike her to be a very moral person and she didn't want to pass the bloodthirsty nature of duelling onto her students, unlike herself, well, Briony prefferred to call it passion.

"Thats a good rule to teach them, you can't just go around hexing people just because you can."

Nodding her head Briony thought about her lesson plan.

"Ah yes well they will only be handling them and learning about the benefits etc, then they get practical lessons in year five."
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Lenora walked around until she saw 3 Hogwarts professors. She opened the door. "Hello i wanted to no if i could join you" asked Lenora.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Briony bowed her head and smiled as the new professor entered the carriage and she gestured to one of the seats.

"Please do, Briony Romain." she extended her hand in greeting
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:09 pm

Lenora smiled at Briony and shook her hand and sat down. "I'm Lenora Malfoy and who are you" she asked looking at the other professors.

Lenora was glad to go back to school and teach. She always wanted to be a Hogwarts professor and now she is.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:03 pm

"Nova Shay Doherty, nice to meet you", she said politely, while offering her hand to the woman.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Lenora gladly took her hand. "Lenora Malfoy nice to meet you". Lenora replied nicely. She started to speak again. "What do you ladies teach at Hogwarts" Lenora asked.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:56 am

Andria giggled at Briony's lesson plan and turned to look at the new professor who just came in. She may be the oldest among them. And with all the respect Andria had, she introduced herself kindly,

"Andria Fallen, Miss Malfoy. Glad to be meeting you and joining us here. I'm the Wizard Dueling instructor."

She knew that that name was rather familiar. And it was indeed a popular one. A descendant of the Malfoys. She wondered if they ever had a new life and started over after the Second Wizarding War? What with that family in the Dark Side?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:30 am

Briony smiled softly and placed her knife back into it's sheath, she couldn't help but note that it was getting quite busy in the carriage and even though it was bigger, it did nothing for her nerves.

She found herself wishing that her husband would show up so that she could at least take some comfort from him.

"Tell me, what are people most looking forward to, about Hogwarts? Teaching or another aspect?"
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:25 am

"In my opinion, it would be teaching and meeting new people for a change. For me. Not sure if there are other reasons besides that. Why ask Briony?" Andria asked with a hint of sly curiosity after noticing a new air inside the carriage. She smiled shyly and waited for her professor friend for the upcoming reply.

Inside her mind, she would confess that she's here at Hogwarts to escape the past. Another secretive reason.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 am

Looking at Andi with her eyes flashing slightly Briony smiled frostily and leant her head back onto the headrest of the chair pouring out another drink and knocing it back, hoping that would relax herself.

"To get away from it all in the middle of an architectually stunning Scottish castle. Everyone has something to escape after all. Even you I'm guessing."

Filling her glass again Briony swirled the amber coloured liquid around until she was ready to take a sip.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:34 am

"I'm the new Flying professor", she responded to Leonoras question, with a shy smile on her face.

Then she turned to Briony. "Both, I think. Teaching is my passion, but Hogwarts has more to offer me, to offer everyone."
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Lenora smiled at both professors. "That's cool. I think my daughter is taking your class Andria, and Briony i really don't no i guess i like coming here so i can spend time with my daughter. She has been distant with her father and i".

Lenora wondered what was wrong with her daughter. She was hoping nothing was seriously wrong with her. She is growing up.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Andria widened her eyes with sheer shock that Briony even guessed she was escaping from something and hiding at least. She frowned then took a deep breath before confessing just a tiny part of her long story,

"Well I guess you have a hint right there Briony. It's quite a very long tale to tell. I would bore your eyes all off." then she smiled and thanked a compliment from Lenora and her daughter.

"Great to know she's in my class. I have expectations from her. Being a Malfoy and all. She has many friends I think through what I've observed. And that's very kind of her. I would never conclude she has problems with her mother." Andria said with an apologetic look flashing across her face.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Lenora nodded. "She is very good at hiding her feelings. She will only admit it if she is feeling pressured." Lenora shrugged a little.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Briony looked at Andi and smiled, she was right after all, she didn't really want to push anyone into talking when they didn't want to, she knew from experiance that this didn't always work out right and they often exploded in the persons face who asked them to.

"That's okay, I don't expect you to tell me, I am of course, a stranger."

Waving her hand languidly Briony grinned and she looked at the drink in her hand with a small sigh.

"It seems a lot of people don't take my class, but I'm glad that those who do are dedicated to showing up."
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:03 am

Andria smiled a small one and gave Briony an apologetic look then sighed, "Thank you for understanding. You are not a stranger to me now. I feel comfortable already. And to all of you." she said and nodded.

Why would anyone skip Muggle Dueling? It seems to her that muggle instruments, more specific to be used in a battle, is much interesting. But of course, wands are more powerful. Andria showed concern for her friend and explained what she would think of that topic,

"Don't be upset at all. Maybe perhaps students would prefer wands rather than the muggle items. They're still children and more likely to be wanting it their own way. I'm sure many will take your class soon. I have too much to handle of my subject. But I'm still looking forward to teaching. Students are like that. Not sure what they need. Just going on and on about getting their set desires. Like for Lenora's daughter. It seems to me that the youth nowadays are more different." she explained and hoped that they would get what she meant.

Andria slumped back lower on her seat and stared blankly. Why does time run so fast? Changing every person now and then? She thought silently to herself.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Briony looked up at Andi and smiled, she found herself agreeing with her, it was as if most children these days didn't stop to think and just went with the 'cool' subjects or the ones that they wanted to do as a career which would probably change three times in the next month, they didn't seem to think before acting.

"I completely agree, it seems as if they don't really take on board the things that they should learn, and instead take what their friends are taking, or they take what they want to do right this second."

Leaning forward and chucking back the shot Briony sighed:

"Spurr of the moment type of decision, no thought or plan behind what subjects they take, or the praticality of them, no offense but some of the subjects are a little less than practical, not like I'd point fingers..."
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:54 am

Andria nodded and turned back her gaze on Briony. Now that she understood what they meant and agreed with the not actually offensive opinion,

"Perhaps you're right. Through what we are into at the moment. It's just so dangerous. I have never thought that this event would occur in our world. Disturbing peace and many others. Children are in most danger. They should choose wisely on what to do. Not only for themselves, but for the rest." she sighed and glanced out the sunlit orange window,

"But we can't force them. We don't have the right. Hope. That's what we can only do and protect them to the best of our abilities. They are our future. What would happen without them? Realization should take place within them."

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:24 am

Briony smiled, she completely agreed that the children should at least have the common sense to get themselves protected by taking at least one form of duelling but it didn't seem that they thought like that.

"I just hope that they realised their own folly before it gets too late and they can't do anything about it, professors won't always be there to fight their battles for them."

She nodded again, Briony vouldnt help but think it sounded like something her father had once said to her, before he completely disregarded her existence, it was probably more correct to say he has said it to Byron and she overheard.

"These are very true words, I wouldn't expect anything less from the Head of Ravenclaw, wise thoughts indeed."
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:14 pm

She looked out the window.

"I think we made it in one peace." Nova said with a smile.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Andria grinned and thank Briony for that compliment that she first heard in existence. Being the Head of Ravenclaw fo course. But she didn't expect that anyone would ever say that to her. Not even students. She seemed to include herself as an average woman. And as those words that came from a fellow professor, she loved herself even more and became motivated in her job. Now believing fully in herself.

"Thank you, Briony. Those words are the first to move me. I do hope I can do my tasks effectively and be the mentor the Ravenclaws would want from the Head of their house." she nodded as an agreement on the first topic and chuckled slightly as she kidded her friend,

"You know. Muggle Dueling sounds cool to me. You'd get a good hold on guns, knives, and other pointed objects. As though being a secret agent for the meantime. That's what muggles call it. I won't be able to handle myself enough to even get a grip on a tiny gun. I would go rather on magical sticks."

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:29 am

Briony smiled, she hadn't expected her words to have such an effect on Andi, but she was glad that they did, after all as a head of house you needed to be confident in yourself and it wasn't like she wanted her to fail, quite the opposite.

"I'm glad, I hope to see your housemembers doing extra well in my class then, and I'm sure that they will do under your guidance."

Nodding her head towards her Briony chuckled a little bit and she bit her lip for a minute and she leant against the headrest.

"It's a talent, and I suppose a preferance at the same time, it really is just conditioning yourself, I didn't think that I could do it the first time that I had to hold a gun, but look at me now! Muggle duelling professor!"
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:25 am

Andria laughed with Briony and nodded slightly, getting the point and seeing herself in a moment like that of her friend's,

"It comes unexpectedly. You've never thought of it at first. Me too. I'm that super smart Ravenclaw when I was studying. Books are really my companion back then. Now here I am, casting non-verbal spells like a master and the Wizard Dueling instructor."

She thought of her own house members and hoped that they would do well in Muggle Dueling if ever anyone would give the subject a go. She would bet all she has just to watch them do good. More succeeding expectations and being proud to be the Head of Ravenclaw will overwhelm her if that happens.

"I do hope they will. Not to disappoint me and themselves either."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:47 am