Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Camping Just Outside (OPEN)

Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Camping Just Outside (OPEN) Empty Camping Just Outside (OPEN)

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:12 am

Harrison didn't like the current power outage situation that was going on at his home for the past two days. Since he had no intention of going to an inn, he decided to camp out before calling back just to see if the problem had been fixed. Now he had heard about the Derelict Building and the story behind, leading him to think on the man's stupidity and irrationality taking the best of his common sense. Though the apparent building didn't scare him, Harrison refrained from going in out of necessity. It was dark that evening and the lack of light inside would make it difficult to maneuver just in case he had unwelcome visitors. While he had nothing against the magical people, Harrison wasn't one to let his guard down since this conflict was going on.

Finding a large tree that was somewhat away from the building, Harrison set his backpack down before taking a seat and leaning against the base. The weather was quiet and the lack of wind, despite the cool air, meant that protective cover wasn't necessary save for a simple blanket that he took out before curling underneath it at the base of the tree. At the moment, he felt like a wandering vagabond and hoped that tomorrow might bring some good news.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Camping Just Outside (OPEN) Empty Re: Camping Just Outside (OPEN)

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:54 am

As October walked down the dark, lonely road of Wisnerd Street her face stained with tears, she couldn't help but curse the black out that just occurred a few moments ago. She was on the phone with her boyfriend, who she had just found out that he was cheating on her when the power went out. She being the stubborn one in her family couldn't stay in a cold house and went out find a warm place to go. While walking she realized that she was lucky enough that she didn't live on the other side of town who had lost there power two days ago. As she passed the Derelict Building she felt a sudden chill run down her body. October wasn't paying attention of where she was going because of the eeriness of the building, that she didn't notice the man sleeping under the tree, and in a second she had tripped over him, and with a small scream she fell to the ground.
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:49 pm

Harrison was slowly drifting off bit by bit in such outdoor conditions before he felt something collide with his back and a feminine scream that followed after. So much for thinking about the place being abandoned due to the ghost rumors. Sitting up, Harrison noticed that the cause of the incoming collision was a person and a girl to boot. Judging by her appearance, she looked to be in her mid-teens and he wondered on what someone like her would be doing out here.

"Aren't you a bit past your curfew?" Harrison inquired.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:42 am

"Ya I would, if I had curfew. Um... Sorry for tripping over you. What are you doing here, don't you got a home? October said brushing the dirt off her.

Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:50 am

Harrison merely raised an eyebrow but didn't inquire further. Who knows if she had some hidden company not far away? With the kind of stuff that was going on, he wouldn't be surprised.

"Power outage in my neighborhood and I don't fancy staying there. So I figured I'd camp out for the nights until the problem is solved." Harrison replied bluntly. "What brings you out all the way to this remote place?"
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:35 am

"Same here, I just lost power in my neighborhood, I was going out to check if there is a motel near by, apparently not. You haven't seen one have you?" October asked rubbing her arms, she had forgotten her jacket on the kitchen table and it was getting colder by the second.
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:39 pm

"I haven't unless the gas stations not far away happen to have maps." Harrison replied sheepishly. "Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people have the same idea and the places end up getting booked to the rim."

At the same time, Harrison also thought that overfilled inns were good targets for those magical extremists to hit, giving him another good reason to avoid them.

"If you plan to spend the night in that building..." Harrison pointed behind him. "...it's a hazard course in itself."
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:04 am

October was confused why would the building be dangerous, "Why would you say that, it's just a building that looks pretty creepy." She paused and started to smile, "Why is it haunted or possessed by demons are something like that?" She said jokingly.
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:35 am

Harrison wasn't much into smiling about the building and its history. The girl's question was a bit compelling enough for him to answer, though.

"Who knows if some wanted cutthroats and felons are actually snoozing in there? The unsavory characters that should be imprisoned could find refuge in abandoned buildings." Harrison replied.

Last edited by Harrison Lamperouge on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:57 am

October's smile turned into a smirk, "So you're telling me that you believe that there are ghosts and evil things in that building?"

Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:04 pm

"Ghosts? Hardly since too many people have their own minds playing tricks on themselves." Harrison replied although the ghosts of that school Hogwarts were the only real deals. "Evil things? It's likely. Anything can lurk about in the darkness."

He then added. "You might as well look for a church to spend the night at."
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:54 am

"Is is that bad, tell me what kind of things reside in that building, can't behind as bad as death eaters"? October thought aloud.
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:16 am

Harrison looked at the girl with a scrutinizing look when he heard her mention about the Death Eaters. Was she magical? It almost seemed like she was even if she was still a girl.

"Death Eaters? If those extremists from the magical world are the worst things you can think of that inhabit that building, then I feel a lot more safer going inside there now." Harrison replied with a hint of sarcasm. "It's surprising on how easily overlooked that the standard non-magical person with a dagger can be. Surely, I doubt you would at least be nervous about spending the night in a building under the cover of darkness where some psychotic person can just sneak up on you and slit your throat open before you are even aware of it."

Taking a deep breath, Harrison added. "Then again, if you've been growing up in the magical world for that long, I guess it would be too much to expect you to realize the dangers that exist in what you call the Muggle world."
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:50 am

October knew that the muggle world had found out about there world, and didn't mind showing her wand, but she only used for serious conditions, or in her house when she was alone.

October smirked, "You know now I really want to go in to that building, you know like an adventure to see if there really is a crazy murderer in building."

'I was a Gryffindor after all.'

October stood up and started for the building, she looked back at the guy, "You going to come or just sit there?"
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:39 am

Harrison raised an eye at the young witch-in-training, a bit surprised on her bold behavior. This was something that he didn't expect. He had half a mind of refusing to join but then it wouldn't look right if he did. Still, there was a difference between bravery and foolishness.

Sighing, Harrison stood up. "You know, I don't fancy having your folks throwing spells at me if something happened to you but you better have known enough spells to at least hold your own."

Looking at the building, he then added. "Well, lead the way."
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:44 am

October laughed, "Don't worry, I won't let one spell touch you."

Taking her wand out and lighting it, she started to walk down the dark and narrow road to the building. It was silent on the way up, 'bout half-way October realized that the two never introduced themselves to one another.

"I'm October by the way. What's your name?"
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:52 am

Harrison merely rolled his eyes. Being protected by a kid holding a wand was the last thing he expected but he remained silent on that thought.

"Nice name, October." he remarked while following her, his eyes keeping a sharp lookout for movements in their immediate surroundings despite the darkness. "The name's Harrison."
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:06 am

"Thank you." October said when Harrison complimented on her name. "My mum named me, said that she wanted to have a unique name for her only girl."

They were about 5 minuets away from the building, and they could see a clear view of the building.

"So tell me Harrison, do you like adventures?" October said breaking the silence.

Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:12 am

"Really? And here I was thinking that you got the name because you were born in month of October." Harrison replied offhandedly before seeing that the Derelict Building was now within a stone's throw away from them. "It depends. If it's just thrill-seeking, then it's fine. But if involves getting chased by psychopaths with murderous intentions, then that's something I don't willingly throw myself into."

Looking at the building, Harrison then spoke. "Well, here's the building. Front door? Back door? Or cellar?"
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:33 am

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." October said sarcastically.

October looked at the building, deciding which way the two should enter, "How long has anyone come here?"

She thought if there really was a crazy lunatic in there then it would be safe going through the cellar. But then she thought if no one had come here for a while, then it could be safe to go through the back or front door.
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:47 am

Looking at the building, Harrison shrugged. "I don't really know since I don't keep an eye on all activity that happens to occur here. It could be just yesterday to a couple of days ago."

The evening was getting somewhat ominous although Harrison was hoping that it was just his imagination playing tricks on his mind. He waited for October to decide the location for entry.

October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:08 am

October pondered a bit longer until she finally decided, "All right we'll go through the front door. Keep close, and don't wander."

She went to the door and turned the knob, it didn't open. With a sigh she pointed her wand at the door and said, "Alohamora."

She tried again and it opened with a slight creak, October raised her wand and whispered, "Lumos Maxima." making her wand brighter.

And with that done, the two entered the building, unsuspecting what or who was inside.
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:19 am

Harrison watched as October cast some spells before the latter illuminated the place. The light would obviously give away their position but on the other hand, at least being able to see movements more clearly without guess in the dark was the tradeoff. As he followed after her, Harrison picked up a broken table leg while keeping watch behind them.

"Do you know any fire spells?" Harrison asked.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:47 am

October looked behind her and saw Harrison holding a table leg, "Ya, I do. Why don't you hold that out in front of you so I don't burn your face."

He did as he was told, and put the table leg out in front of him.

October pointed her wand at the end of the wood and said, "Incedio." and in a flash Harrison was holding a torch instead of a table leg.

"All right let's go." October said walking down the empty hallway.

OOC: I'm sorry if that's what you didn't want to do with the table leg, I just took a hint that's what you were trying to say. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:59 am

Holding the table leg out and watching October ignite the end with flames, Harrison nodded before moving after her, torch in hand. So far, there wasn't any sign of other individuals within the vicinity but he wasn't too sure since they hadn't done a complete sweep.

"Hmm... I wonder if adding a bit of treasure hunting wouldn't hurt this adventure." Harrison remarked offhandedly.

OOC: It's fine. Just continue on and think of something that might happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:06 pm