Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Camping Just Outside (OPEN)

Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Camping Just Outside (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Camping Just Outside (OPEN)

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Seeing October enter in the company of two others that she introduced as Stephanie and David, Harrison nodded before stating his name. It was then that he heard a loud crack outside before four others entered. As the men hauled the assailants and October's parents away, one of them asked him a question.

"Harrison Lamperouge." Harrison replied. "I was camping out here earlier before all of this happened."

He figured that October had at least mentioned about the events that occurred earlier. Harrison was rather curious on what the book that October had that would involve a the raising of a Dark Lord but decided that it wasn't anything that would concern him much. At least he hoped it wouldn't.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:55 pm

October didn't pay attention to what the ministry officials were saying, until she heard one of them saying something about obliviating his mind. October rushed to the two ministry official's talking, "No you can't do that, Harrison won't say anything to anyone, plus the muggles already know about magic so what's the point."

"Yes, but there might be a chance he read inside this notebook, and may want to bring the Dark Lord back." said a official.

"That's ridiculous, the book was with me the whole time." October said getting angry.

She couldn't let Harrison's mind be erased, he was by her side even when he didn't have to be. He became a friend to October, and she couldn't let anything bad happen to her friends.
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:02 am

Amid hearing one of the officials argue to October about him, Harrison was puzzled about the accusation about having read the book.

"Hey buddy. I don't know what this Dark Lord business is all about or what kind of book that is but it's foolhardy to make assumptions here. October's parents seem so hellbent to get that book that they attacked their own daughter while their associates had me close to death." Harrison spoke to official that October was talking to. "Why would I, a simple Muggle with no magical ability, want to bring back someone that I don't even know about?"

Was it natural for magicals to lack any sense of logic? Harrison didn't know what these magical law enforcement people are like and thus, couldn't comprehend their mindsets.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:56 am

After hearing Harrison speak, October looked back at the Ministry official, "So what's your decision?"

The ministry looked at Harrison and then back at October, "All right you both are free to go."

October rolled her eyes, he was saying that like we were caught for something we didn't do and were let off the hook.

"October, we'll make sure your parents are in Azkaban, so you'll be safe, and this notebook will be destroyed." Nathan said bringing October out of her thoughts.

"Right, thank you Nathan." October said. Turning to her friends, "So I'll see you on the Hogwarts Express on Sept.1."

"Better be sooner, than that missy." Stephanie said in a threatening, but joking way.

After saying bye, the Allen's and the ministry officials left, leaving Harrison and October alone.
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:45 am

With the magical officials and October's friends leaving, Harrison didn't see any reason to stay in the building and he needed to head back to the tree that he had left his backpack at. It was past late and it was futile to find a new place to set up a camp elsewhere.

" Maybe tomorrow, the power at home will be back on." Harrison spoke before looking at October. "Are you still planning to explore further or are you calling it a night?"

After all that had happened and the fact that her biological parents were involved, he wasn't sure on what she would be planning next.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:16 am

It was silent in the house until Harrison spoke.

"Ya, hope the power comes back on by tomorrow, about exploring seriously I think I'm going to call it a night. I think I'll head home. How about you?" She said answering his questions.
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Harrison Lamperouge
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Harrison Lamperouge Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:30 am

"I'm heading out and probably going to look for another area to camp out at. I think the church might have to do. You take care of yourself, October. If we meet again, hopefully it'll be under better conditions." Harrison replied with a smile and wink.

With that, he headed outside to retrieve his backpack before proceeding onto his intended destination.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:45 am

"Ya alright, I hope we see each other soon, and of course under better conditions." October said with a smile.

October picked her backpack and headed the other directions, on her way home she remembered all of the night's adventures. When she got home, it was almost dawn, and the power had finally come back on.

When she got inside, she looked around her house, 'Back to the normal life.'

OOC: So are we done with this story?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:50 pm